Where are the fgs?

Turalyon

Fledgling Freddie
Where are Desaevio, Zarwina´s and comp. group, GA, DA, (no-zerg) CM group, AE, Manisch´s group...etc. The last days this its being soooo boring :fluffle:

Turalyon

Fledgling Freddie
i bet is boring too pwn solo chanters :( xD

Yes its really bored but i wanna rps and dont want to do pve taking/retaking/fixing towers/keeps :_(...that is the reason why im asking about the fgs on dyvet :m00:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Where are Desaevio, Zarwina´s and comp. group, GA, DA, (no-zerg) CM group, AE, Manisch´s group...etc. The last days this its being soooo boring :fluffle:

"(no-zerg) CM group"?

What about a no-it's-red-it's-dead Apocalipsis group?

Turalyon

Fledgling Freddie
"(no-zerg) CM group"?

What about a no-it's-red-it's-dead Apocalipsis group?

Ermmm that we are playing in fg all nights since 22:00-1:00 and in pugs in the afternoons :flame: . We needs groups that wipe us day by day but we want more action :mad:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ah, I see, so according to you CM runs out as 2 FGs or more and adds and you run out as 1 FG and add.

Thanks for letting me know but I think you're mistaken.

Fyi there is no such thing like a Manisch group, but we usually play Mon/Thurs/Sat 20-24 CET.

Turalyon

Fledgling Freddie
No, im my opinion CM runs like GOL few years ago, they lead the zerg when they want. Itsnt bad i did it too when i was in frontiers and was following to Outlaw...but CM do it too [BTW pls this inst another CM post]. Really we try to not add fg vs fg... really i say it to u. But we or me dont respect the soloers they always (or at leats a lot of them) add if they can...

Well btw i repeat my wish pls bring more fgs to wipe us and less soloers :mad:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Ran out of subscription so we dont run a group unless bond is online rly which I dont think he has in the past few days plus I haven't played due to work and football but hopefully thursday night is the time for groupage I'll be around and trying to make a group if I can dig bond up or if tut sorts his account out!

And fyi turalyon ur group is rather shitty when it comes to solo people I've soloed on my ns and even if I'm fighting 1v1 people from ur guild have added I've ran around solo on chanter and ur fg has just zerged me down fair enough if I added on ur fights but I don't so stop it imo.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

You guys are the biggest bunch of retards i have ever come across for killing soloer's ...

Tbh ... If you met a half decent 4 man ... nevermind group you would get hammerred :eek:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
We saw tuth on yesterday so he's gotta be around...

Pio, tuth, get online tonight we were gonna try and run a group :D (Bond is quite busy at work so we might need tuth to bard.)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
We where out for a bit yesturday but finding it hard to get a fg most of the time.

Either im not there so no bard (or some1's alt) lack of druids (also a regular thing) or lack of banelords (our problem last night)

We ran as either 6 or 7 last night had good fun till the zerg really got going so we logged at 10pm mainly due to work commitments. :(

However i did make 50k irs w00t :D (Roaming)

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
You guys are the biggest bunch of retards i have ever come across for killing soloer's ...

Tbh ... If you met a half decent 4 man ... nevermind group you would get hammerred :eek:

So the roleplayer ADDER ON FG FIGHTS got pwned, cry me a river plz!
If you wanna roleplay as a solo find another zone or go and join the WoW roleplayers.. or make you a favour and go play Tetris instead. Thank you!

We will only respect:
- FG vs FG fights
- 1 vs 1 fights (if the players involved don't use to add on our fights)

If you don't want adds, zergs, etc.. don't go to iRvR zone (bridge and hib tower) find another zone or don't come here to whine.

Stop growing you RR and keep growing your brain, thx.

And please Albs, get fg's not a zerg and come fight us! we want to die!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't think there were any Alb Fg guilds left?

Gamah

Banned
Nice to see the retards destroying the dead cluster even further :D /rubs US

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Hmm, kinda very sunny last days in the netherlands here!
Not playing my druid oebele that much then.

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
Ran out of subscription so we dont run a group unless bond is online rly which I dont think he has in the past few days plus I haven't played due to work and football but hopefully thursday night is the time for groupage I'll be around and trying to make a group if I can dig bond up or if tut sorts his account out!

And fyi turalyon ur group is rather shitty when it comes to solo people I've soloed on my ns and even if I'm fighting 1v1 people from ur guild have added I've ran around solo on chanter and ur fg has just zerged me down fair enough if I added on ur fights but I don't so stop it imo.

I'm afraid if we added or killed you. Sometimes we need to pick up random people that even don't have ventrilo to fix our gg. So often is like me or any other Apoc shouting at vent.. Don't add is a 1 vs 1 fight or a solo ffs! Nevermind.. he isn't on vent.. sigh! Anyway this last days on iRvR we got zerged from time to time by (hello alb zerg grow a pair and leave the bridge!), so the rules become weaker each time.

We don't tend to add on 1 vs 1 if the soloers don't use to add on our fights.
Bridges don't have any rules for us since all the stealthers add there and it's ok.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
We will only respect:
- FG vs FG fights
- 1 vs 1 fights (if the players involved don't use to add on our fights)

hmm, apocalipsis... the blue dyed albs and now the blue dyed mids? that kinda rings a bell and that bell tells me you only respect the holy arpees.

tbh my encounter with the mid version of apocalipsis were not that many, but when you were in alb i used to seek tower/keep protection every time a blue glimpse was showing at the horizon cause you were ruthless to any red-name-tag... even riskin guard agro just to nail a solo toon for the holy 200 rps.

nothing new after all, almost all fg on the scene now pretend not to add yet they flatten everything in their path.

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, apocalipsis... the blue dyed albs and now the blue dyed mids? that kinda rings a bell and that bell tells me you only respect the holy arpees.

tbh my encounter with the mid version of apocalipsis were not that many, but when you were in alb i used to seek tower/keep protection every time a blue glimpse was showing at the horizon cause you were ruthless to any red-name-tag... even riskin guard agro just to nail a solo toon for the holy 200 rps.

nothing new after all, almost all fg on the scene now pretend not to add yet they flatten everything in their path.

There were many alb fg's dyed on blue, are you sure that they were us?
Let me give you an advice for free.. It's better to stay in silence and look as someone silly than to speak aloud and prove it. So if you don't know about one question s.u.t.f.u. please. Thank you.

Turalyon

Fledgling Freddie

Ok I dont respect the solos, k that is all :wanker: . I only want to know if the few fgs that were playing on dyvet had rerolled to another server or they are alive yet :mad:

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
There were many alb fg's dyed on blue, are you sure that they were us?

yep, very sure.
your grp must remember chasing my hero into crau t4 every 5 minutes. that happened when you roamed crau-crim obviously looking for fullgrp fights (sic!) and in the meantime visiting crau W to flatten whatever soloers were there every 5 minutes then fall back to crim, rinse and repeat.

Let me give you an advice for free.. It's better to stay in silence and look as someone silly than to speak aloud and prove it. So if you don't know about one question s.u.t.f.u. please. Thank you.

you are the only one that looks silly around here by making silly claims.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
When we ran in a group you always added on us fighting hib fgs.
And well using SL to pop a solo inf and then chasing him across half the map says all tbh.

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
yep, very sure.
your grp must remember chasing my hero into crau t4 every 5 minutes. that happened when you roamed crau-crim obviously looking for fullgrp fights (sic!) and in the meantime visiting crau W to flatten whatever soloers were there every 5 minutes then fall back to crim, rinse and repeat.

you are the only one that looks silly around here by making silly claims.

So you have identified yourself there eh? Ok, that's enough. I'm tired of your game so go and get another target if you are bored, thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom