When will Albion be nerfed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Stunned said:
Out of curiosity how do pe/outcast and other decent alb groups do vs mael/bo and other mid gg's atm ?

Personally I'm often dead before the stun wears off.

Against their former grp we did ok. Against the new group? Horribly :D

Eroa

Banned
Tucka said:
Pbuck comes back and the theurg whine threads begin :p

Pbuck make Theurgists look better then they are, and im not saying they are bad to start with but hes very good.

vintervargen

Banned
Eroa said:
Pbuck make Theurgists look better then they are, and im not saying they are bad to start with but hes very good.

How can it be hard to play an overpowered class?! LOL!!

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Pbuck and sami both deserve credit for being among the best casters albion has yet had on prydwen, together with Warper ofc, and maybe solarflare also, back in those days.

Bloody OP theurgists are the ones of those still playing :D

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
The PE groups is very strong and very opted. Most albs feel exactly the same when facing similar groups from Mid and Hib. You cant really expect to at RR4-6 in non guild groups to beat a group that is all Guild and hasa few rr8-10 in whatever the realm.

Eroa

Banned
vintervargen said:
How can it be hard to play an overpowered class?! LOL!!

If you played with and against Pbuck, which i have done both you would know what i talk about.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Because atm its just too silly. Fighting cabalists, theurgists and sorcs with what? 2500 range spells, chainstunning pets, pets that cannot be CC'd, and instand ae debuffs on 5!! sec recasts.

Add to that the versitality of the Ministrel class + SoS, or clerics with baseline stun + BoF, and theres really not much you can do as a Hib/Mid :(

Then for tanks, paladins with 1000++ AF that can rezz, mercs with uber Dirty Tricks on 5 (lol?) mins recast, friars that have buffs, resists, rezz, heals, melee...

The list goes on.. no wonder all hibs and mids stopped RvR'ing with all that shit against us.
and alb ill get all relics in NF also QQ more? :l

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Pbuck used to be 50 Air 20 earth :p

he probley respeced long ago

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Coz I was gonna say, if he uses base Ice DD, that only has a delve of 179, but good cst spd of 2.6 secs.. and killing Midd support with that kinda delve is not easy....

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see that pbuck is back in PE. Now we can have our fights at battlefield instead of #gu :))). See you soon pbuck and PE.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Rudor Dwarf said:
The only decent alb group that is out is Outcast/PE.

There's usually nothing to fight -_-

Give more enemies in emain xE

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry we have not been in emain this week..both remi and valgair is away until tomorrow. Oh btw fear 2 more zokrat bracer in our grp inc:)

cya out there :D

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Aye! death to albion nerf wizards and burn camelot city down die foe's!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
There's usually nothing to fight -_-

Give more enemies in emain xE

Usually when mids/hibs in grps with not all being rr8+ they dont bother coming back to emain while FL/Outcast/PE is out and running...

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
oh and btw.. BoF is overpowered? against what? casters that hit you with their staffs...?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
1 rm just killed me (pala), a merc and a minstrel... tell me.. all those classes were in your "albs overpowered classes" list.. yet we died.. ok.. this was Smacksterius and he is higher rr.. but still...
Samaroon merc and Speedygonzaless mini... we were all buffed by bb...

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
1 rm just killed me (pala), a merc and a minstrel... tell me.. all those classes were in your "albs overpowered classes" list.. yet we died.. ok.. this was Smacksterius and he is higher rr.. but still...
Samaroon merc and Speedygonzaless mini... we were all buffed by bb...

hes a sm, and they have the uber intercept pet. you cant kill them reliably with melee.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir, BoF and SoS are both overpowered in their own way because no other realm has them and they do actually turn the tide of battles.

SoS I've only ever really objected to because of the advantage given to Albs in relic raids way beyond the other 2 realms.

Its getting fixed (or more accurately, evened out) though so nothing to worry about.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
Arethir, BoF and SoS are both overpowered in their own way because no other realm has them and they do actually turn the tide of battles.

SoS I've only ever really objected to because of the advantage given to Albs in relic raids way beyond the other 2 realms.

Its getting fixed (or more accurately, evened out) though so nothing to worry about.

I can agree that SoS is very good and its better than what the other realms have.. but lol.. what else does the minstrel have.. they have speed... oh joy.. have you seen PE lately? they started running without minstrel.. and without SoS.. why? because SoS and speed is really all a minstrel can offer to a grp that some other class cant do better....

BoF WAS very overpowered before.. but not anymore due to the caster grps..

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
I can agree that SoS is very good and its better than what the other realms have.. but lol.. what else does the minstrel have.. they have speed... oh joy.. have you seen PE lately? they started running without minstrel.. and without SoS.. why? because SoS and speed is really all a minstrel can offer to a grp that some other class cant do better....

BoF WAS very overpowered before.. but not anymore due to the caster grps..

minstrel offer a lot of utility to grp, insta stun every 15(?) seconds, great interrupter, they have a great ablative chant (would like that on bard :|) minstrels are much more overpowered in the stealth war than fg rvr though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom