When will Albion be nerfed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintervargen

Banned
Because atm its just too silly. Fighting cabalists, theurgists and sorcs with what? 2500 range spells, chainstunning pets, pets that cannot be CC'd, and instand ae debuffs on 5!! sec recasts.

Add to that the versitality of the Ministrel class + SoS, or clerics with baseline stun + BoF, and theres really not much you can do as a Hib/Mid :(

Then for tanks, paladins with 1000++ AF that can rezz, mercs with uber Dirty Tricks on 5 (lol?) mins recast, friars that have buffs, resists, rezz, heals, melee...

The list goes on.. no wonder all hibs and mids stopped RvR'ing with all that shit against us.

Poag

m00?
vintervargen said:
Because atm its just too silly. Fighting cabalists, theurgists and sorcs with what? 2500 range spells, chainstunning pets, pets that cannot be CC'd, and instand ae debuffs on 5!! sec recasts.

Add to that the versitality of the Ministrel class + SoS, or clerics with baseline stun + BoF, and theres really not much you can do as a Hib/Mid :(

Then for tanks, paladins with 1000++ AF that can rezz, mercs with uber Dirty Tricks on 5 (lol?) mins recast, friars that have buffs, resists, rezz, heals, melee...

The list goes on.. no wonder all hibs and mids stopped RvR'ing with all that shit against us.

1- Wait for NF

2- You on the wrong forum or something? all i see rvrin is mids n hibs!!

Seriously..for every alb group that passes amg 2 mids groups pass by, although i must admitt last night...or maybe the night before as i was expin last night...was very quiet with only 1 alb group out and very few mids/hibs...but thats the exception rather than the rule

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
And why did Tilda close the other thread? :<

It was good...

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Hmm if i play with some random mids with decent rl's and they know what to do i only fear 1 group atm, and that is Outcast/PE group (any other in it?).
Dunno if i fear em bcoz they are overpowered tho but they sure know what they are doing.
Then about overpowered classes there is some of them in this game and i think all realm got atleast 1 that is.
And for alb i would say that is Theur if any, well mincer are when it comes to stealthwar but in group na don't think they are overpowered there.
And say that any lighttank (real lightank) is overpowered is just silly play one and you will see what i mean. With all those ml's and artis its a hell to play one so nop dont think Merc is overpowered either mebbe best of the 3 atm but hmm hard to say zerker is pretty good atleast if you ask me :).
Friars hmm no coment :D.

Ps. I HATE GRAPPLE!

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm

Sorry Vinter, got to disagree with you.

Opted, its probably reasonably even. For non-opted, Alb is probably weaker, though not by much. Alb just has numbers generally.

Was squaring off against some Hibbies last night in Sauvage. They won a sometimes, we won at times too. Was fun fights but hardly wildly uneven in anyone's favour due to individual char classes. We lacked CC and speed but even at that, I think the peeps with us had a good blast, and some reasonably long (by DAoC standards) fights.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
I believe he reposted some random thoughts (?) from vnboards due to boredom and desire to inspire some flames.
Only problem with albs is population. And scouts.

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
vinter stop trying to be like QQQQQQQgr and get owned on camlann some more, k? :D

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Out of curiosity how do pe/outcast and other decent alb groups do vs mael/bo and other mid gg's atm ?

Personally I'm often dead before the stun wears off.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

omg....

:eek6:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
stop whining. Try play the game from lvl 1 to 50. Earn your own Realm ranks. Then come post something with some kind of coherence. Internet Flameboy.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :clap:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Then for tanks, paladins with 1000++ AF that can rezz,

10% rezz is not to much... and me for one dont have 1k+ i have more like 940 or around there... :touch:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
Out of curiosity how do pe/outcast and other decent alb groups do vs mael/bo and other mid gg's atm ?

From what i have seen on deathspam the FL/PE/Outcast grps that were running bit earlier used to loose against Maelstrom... atm i have yet to see the new PE grps that have started running again after some time fight Mael...
Also... lately most members of Outcast has gone to Avalon or other guilds.. like Onigiri is now member of PE..

Brite

Banned
how can you stop a thurg that can just sos to 2200 range and spam pets ? you cant do shit

how can you stop a cabby / sorc MoC lifetapping ? Very little.... MoC back and debuff / unmana and pray ? which then if you stand a chance they will probabaly... yeh you guessed it..... SoS

If its not RAs its adds ftw

Ah well theres always NF... looking forward to camping some busy place with a few bds with thornweed field 3.... and banelord MLs.... zerg farm ^^

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
how can you stop a thurg that can just sos to 2200 range and spam pets ? you cant do shit

how can you stop a cabby / sorc MoC lifetapping ? Very little.... MoC back and debuff / unmana and pray ? which then if you stand a chance they will probabaly... yeh you guessed it..... SoS

Ah well theres always NF... looking forward to camping some busy place with a few bds with thornweed field 3.... and banelord MLs.... zerg farm ^^

exactly, prepare to get shafted albion. After all, it's dark age of albion the whole game is based on!!

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:

Only mid group who has killed us more then we killed them is midget mafia. (nerf them resigning when we found the way to beat them).

Maelstrom came close to winning 50% pre toa. Dunno how it is now but when i have played we havent lost that much.

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:

Amnesia, range 2300, capped 2530?
Nearsight?

p.s. did a theurg kill you using only his pets? :eek6:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Give it a week then do a /who thuergist and u will see 20 thuergs being leveled again now when Pbuck is back :D

He´s a damn nasty thuerg.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
tis a very good grp that, we got so bloody pwnd its silly :)

/salute PE for very very strong playing

<goes to lvl his AT sigh..>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom