give war!

:eek:

(first post in 2 years!)

medal.jpg

Here's your medal.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
from a business point of view, mythic should make the game wow like...$$$
from our players point of view, lets hope it won´t be too much wow like - more like daoc.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
from a business point of view, mythic should make the game wow like...$$$
from our players point of view, lets hope it won´t be too much wow like - more like daoc.

Dont worry, EA always put the gamers first and the incomes second.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry, EA always put the gamers first and the incomes second.

ofc they do! the way, they patched battlefield 2 to a great game, gives me the the certain feeling that WAR will be in good hands.

Mephz

Banned
WAR is nothing like WoW, its more LOTRO / Daoc / GW mix, i've been playing on us for a while.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
did anyone enjoy GW?

i tried to play it but felt like a had the freedom of a semi-conscious-one-legged-no-wheelchair-albino

wasnt much fun :<

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
did anyone enjoy GW?

i tried to play it but felt like a had the freedom of a semi-conscious-one-legged-no-wheelchair-albino

wasnt much fun :<

Played for a while but soon got fed up with it. Some of the questing was fun but the PvP sucked. Trapped spec hunters ftw!

The one thing that keeps people playing is the no monthly fee. Paying for content updates is a great move. Servers stood up a lot better than GOA's.

On topic, I hope WAR is the game most people would like PvP wise and not WoW wannabe. Its not all about pretty graphics vs cartoon style though. I would play either if the game play was good. Right now have to say that AoC is looking the better product and will have to give that a go.

Quite funny reading through this thread, same ol' BS. Look at me! I got 500 million rps in 1 hour! Personally I hope some the elitest pricks don't play WAR I'm sure it will be all the better for it.

:drink:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Oh really? See me care? I played both games, they are totally different.

Perma banned btw?

yeah they are completly different indeed. The closest game i can come up that is similar to GW would be Sword of the New World

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
so Kindumbfucktix, Mawhatsthatbuttonforgon, Muylaimshittex, kzwhatsoorn, blindwtfismydogguradian, horwtfisafrontierner what server are u gonna play............ please tell us in advance

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
so Kindumbfucktix, Mawhatsthatbuttonforgon, Muylaimshittex, kzwhatsoorn, blindwtfismydogguradian, horwtfisafrontierner what server are u gonna play............ please tell us in advance

You or "us" are as you call it must be really important.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
You or "us" are as you call it must be really important.

whatever, am currently playing beta and it has potential to be very very good, i just dont want to be ever, ever on the same server as cocks like u and the above mentioned, plus i'd say the feeling is mutual

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
whatever, am currently playing beta and it has potential to be very very good, i just dont want to be ever, ever on the same server as cocks like u and the above mentioned, plus i'd say the feeling is mutual

Thanks for letting me know, I indeed have no joy in playing with or against so traumatised people like you.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for letting me know, I indeed have no joy in playing with or against so traumatised people like you.

The only thing traumatised is the server, people like the cm's, da's dont actually give a fuck, in their opinion red is dead, which is fair enough, but look where we are now......... and they still dont give a fuck so hence this thread.... as for u, in rvr u were like dog shit stuck to my shoe tbfh so u had no affluence to my attitude towards the game

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The only thing traumatised is the server, people like the cm's, da's dont actually give a fuck, in their opinion red is dead, which is fair enough, but look where we are now......... and they still dont give a fuck so hence this thread.... as for u, in rvr u were like dog shit stuck to my shoe tbfh so u had no affluence to my attitude towards the game

CM and DA won over you long time ago.

One can get it quite well from reading your daily dosis of crap.

As for me in RvR being shit, it was enough to get done with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom