When its a zerg

• Thread starter old.MikhailGudlik
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.psychic

Originally posted by Dr. Mangler
Vengeance are just as zergy as any other zerging guild/grp on Excalibur, was in odins a few nights ago roaming from amg to hmg, ran into 2 fg+ Vengeance.. DIED instantly, hehe.. Laughed a bit to all them casters in that group. i counted to 6 b4 i released.

So stop throwing rocks in a glasshouse u fukk ups

Those groups consisted of the following casters : Tyka, Archan (light elds) - Bitteliten, Pramas & Aelea (Enchanters)

that's 5 if im not mistaken.

Anyway that 2 in one group and 3 in the other one, is that so uncommon:confused:

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by flue
and that has what to do with you flaming BF as a mega zerg guild ??? i actually didnt used to care who zerged in emain tbh as a scout i always managed to kill a stragler or 2 but flaming a guild i myself and many others respect and a guild full of nice ppl who are good and fair players pretty much pissed me off towards your guild who will not admit they zerg even when proof is posted ..

as to the cheating beats me tbh too hard to prove that stuff and no need to use radar in emain really its too small ..at least the bit ppl use is

Since when have i made a single accusation torwards BF? this incident as you refer to was between Mikhail and BF and random people, i was not even logged on when this occured.

I suggest you read the quote again you used from me.

Glad thou that you atleast admit that the cheating bit appears to be illogical.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Wrath u silly little inbred.
Will you please do us all a favour and shut the fuck up ?
Your posts are boring and tedius.

Exaktly who do you think you are?, all i see and the REST of us is you and your guild getting owned in post after post i somewhat understand that you want it to stop it's never fun to lose ingame and on barryswhine, all you got left is insults as your only defence.

Originally posted by old.Xanthian All you cant do is moan about the 4fg VGN zerg which has NEVER happened.
You wont accept a 1fg v1fg fight, and you make shit excuses when we beat you. Like was 4 RG and 4 randoms, yes ofc 4 randoms using RG cloak ? :rolleyes:
Face it.. RG are shit without another 2fg behind them.[/B]

I think the majority of the reasonable people on barrysworld have started to realise what kind of people your guild consists of enough said.

The duel will occur, stop saying we will not as said before we are in no hurry to prove anything.

Originally posted by old.Xanthian And that Mid guy that got mashed in Odins, it must of been when we attacked the relic as we never goto Odins, because its dead.[/B]

Of course you don't go there your 2fg+ 1 random guild fg tail don't get enough rp there.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by stunned
OK sorry, I will repost.

Old Crybaby u silly little inbred.
Will you please do us all a favour and shut the fuck up ?
Your posts are boring and tedius.

Nice one m8 :p

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.psychic
Those groups consisted of the following casters : Tyka, Archan (light elds) - Bitteliten, Pramas & Aelea (Enchanters)

that's 5 if im not mistaken.

Anyway that 2 in one group and 3 in the other one, is that so uncommon:confused:

Impressive no insults at all, Tyka and Xanthian should learn from you. ;)

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by poppamies
7 pages of flaming and still not closed =(

Yes Poppa can't say i enjoy this but somebody must teach the vengence zerg some manners.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Impressive no insults at all, Tyka and Xanthian should learn from you. ;)

but ffs! u zerg! That maks all uv mi pointz valed!

A

ab_fluid

Jesus christ warth u have been increasing your postcount somewhat, not even a single thing you posted though is worth quoting and going over cos YOU KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING! i ask you 2 things:

1. I have shown already you travel in 3fg+, you however have not, so please do.
2. If you are so bothered about your guilds reputation why are you not in a rush to beat us? surely if u killed us in 1fg vs 1fg then that would shut up any VGN people here?

B

braudristin

The screenshot of Red Guard in Emain consists of random Mids too who are trailing RG

T

tuathra

2 fluid

as he said it wasn't the top vgn grp, think we even had a random druid in it, so you have no point in your argument, first time i have ever fought u guys 1fg vs 1fg, was a bit disapointed in it tbh, optical and ghb both went after me (warden) while a druid and 2 chanters were stood right next to me, needless to say they were both dead in seconds, was fun tbh, u hit insta stun/cast mezz and the rest as they say.. is history.

im not random!!

and yes... i dont know how 2 do that quote thingie :)

- Tua

S

stunned

Originally posted by ab_fluid
YOU KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING! :

... and in 2 weeks, if he keeps it up, he might even bypass some other Hibs I know from these boards in just that matter.

A

ab_fluid

Re: 2 fluid

Originally posted by tuathra
as he said it wasn't the top vgn grp, think we even had a random druid in it, so you have no point in your argument, first time i have ever fought u guys 1fg vs 1fg, was a bit disapointed in it tbh, optical and ghb both went after me (warden) while a druid and 2 chanters were stood right next to me, needless to say they were both dead in seconds, was fun tbh, u hit insta stun/cast mezz and the rest as they say.. is history.

im not random!!

and yes... i dont know how 2 do that quote thingie :)

- Tua

lol, i thought it was a random druid, not u :p my bad

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by braudristin
The screenshot of Red Guard in Emain consists of random Mids too who are trailing RG

there are 3 yes 3 random mids on that screen, out ouf almost 30

A

ab_fluid

... and in 2 weeks, if he keeps it up, he might even bypass some other Hibs I know from these boards in just that matter.

not a chance

S

stunned

not a chance

You been saying the same thing for like 2 weeks now tho. Its time to move along.

A

ab_fluid

You been saying the same thing for like 2 weeks now tho. Its time to move along.

what would that be exactly?

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Tyka
You are really thick stunned, listen, when there is NOT NEEDED, we DO NOT run in more than 1fg

ah, so its always a need then

M

Moodyard^_^

Fluid, you can quote many times in one post :p

G

Garnet

Xanthian stfu all you do is moan on this boards.

Back to the oh we get owned so much we accuse people of using Radar thing again. I remember when people accused Madeleine of using Radar. Its lame and who ever accuses people of using Radar should be shot irl.

Tyka stfu you little 10 year old twat and come back when you are more mature.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Garnet
Xanthian stfu all you do is moan on this boards.

Back to the oh we get owned so much we accuse people of using Radar thing again. I remember when people accused Madeleine of using Radar. Its lame and who ever accuses people of using Radar should be shot irl.

Tyka stfu you little 10 year old twat and come back when you are more mature.

keep ur fucking nose out, its got nothing to do with you, no1 cares what u think.

O

old.Xanthian

Garnet IPretendToBeFemaleButReallyImMaleIRL

Thx for the kind comments, I'll take your thoughts into considoration next time I wipe my arse.
Thankyou again

G

Garnet

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

Thx for the kind comments, I'll take your thoughts into considoration next time I wipe my arse.
Thankyou again

Thank you for Listening XanthianWhoWhinesAboutEverythingOnTheseBoardsBecauseIGetSoOwnedEasilyAndIAmRetarded

G

Garnet

keep ur fucking nose out, its got nothing to do with you, no1 cares what u think.

go fuck yourself, its a public forum so again go fuck yourself

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Garnet
go fuck yourself, its a public forum so again go fuck yourself

wow velly stlogn language from such a little child, you really look like a fool on this thread and u have posted what? twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread