Wheeee!"

A

adslrizla

AFAIK the gfx card needs to be able to do transform and lighting. Pretty much limits you to GF2 and above or Radeon cards......

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Bazerka

BF1942 runs fine on my ancient p3-800 GF2U @ 1024 :shrug:

Maybe, but mine is more ancient.

I can still see CS staying most popular online game, seeing as it needs far lesser specs therefore more people can play it.

U

[UKLans]Khan

If you think back to when Half-Life was first bought out, I remember thinking I'll never be able to make it run smoothly. If they made games to run on old machines then you would never have progression in games.

Khan

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by [UKLans]Khan
Have u got the latest drivers for your card/Mobo?

Ta

Khan

i haven't checked for a bit - so i'll make that my first port of call... but the card is ageing so maybe the time is coming for some serious upgrading.

H

Hashmonster

just done the driver route and it looks worse! but in a nicer worse way... ah nuts. :(

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by [UKLans]Khan
If you think back to when Half-Life was first bought out, I remember thinking I'll never be able to make it run smoothly. If they made games to run on old machines then you would never have progression in games.

Khan

Well, they're missing out on a larger audience.

U

-Ultimate

So much so that the mp demo is the 2nd most played online game at this moment in time :)

Let the majority get on with cs for the rest of there lives and the rest of us will play the new games(once my computer comes back from NASA that is ;) )

V

Vrek

Taking out an aircraft with an Antitank missile?

Wheee cewl. managed to pull it off only once tho. spent too many missiles trying to nail a basterd tho :)

Anyone ever got hold of a japanese landing craft with a beach turret? :(
Them boats are fecking resilliant!
Its easier to drop a shell on the crew when they've gotten out and are 'safely' on the beach. gna gna gna.

Another fun (pretty lame tho) thing to do:
Land on the carrier with an allied plane, nose pointing towards their planes and let the machineguns be of use! :).
Its skill enough to land on the fricken thing (especially when its out of its original place, so that would nullify the lameness followed.)

Greetings

N

Nozzer

Utini managed to shoot me down using the artillery on the cruiser. Cunt.

X

xane

I found out that well placed shots in the aircraft engine will nearly always instantly destroy it, I unloaded barely half a BAR magazine into one taxiing along and it blew to bits, obviously this is a bit more difficult once they are flying ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom