Wheeee!"

S

Scooba Da Bass

Ok, despite it being my first night of playing, I somehow managed to own Summo everytime (possibly because he was more concerned with sailing the cruiser to Cuba :/)

So, who's gonna form a clan?

S

Summo

I think you'll find I was consistently above you on the scoreboard, there Scoobs. But tbh this game is too much fun to worry about points.

I'd love to be in a BF1942 clan, but it's a bit early to think about that with the full game not even released yet, IS IT NOT?

As an aside, I really wish I'd got a screeny of your plane and that other taxiing into my tank and exploding. The most impressive thing I've seen in this game so far and I came through unscathed. :)

FUN!

/edit: This single server is worth the subscription fee alone.

H

Hashmonster

this sounds like a laugh - i'll download the demo now

T

throdgrain

Its actually ok then ? Id heard it was a laggy form of a laggy thing ??

C

cjc1665

I enjoyed playing on the BW server last night much more than I have on any other server so far .... but what's the craic with these things? After I got disconnected about 9:15 ish, I couldn't get back on.

Are the servers supposed to be up all the time?

F

Furr

Downloaded the demo last night , now playing it enough to convince me this is my next game purchase :)

Although i'm not subscribed to Bw so i probably wont be playing against you lot.

C

.Cask

Hmm cjc that sounds odd. I was playing well after 9:15... maybe try restarting the barrylogon then reconnecting?

Only complaint about the game is the hit code when your target is strafing. When you're really close to someone it can take ages to actually manage to hit them. Maybe I'm not leading them enough but it does seem a bit odd.

Also planes should be easier to fly but that's because I'm crap :)

U

[UKLans]Khan

The server crashed last night at about that time. It was a while til we could get back on, then when I got back on I played the crapest I have done in ages :D

This game will be my next game purchase!

TA

Khan

H

Hashmonster

anyone got a good place to download it? i just got a 133meg file to find out it was the single player game demo! :eek: :(

S

Scooba Da Bass

My new in game mission is to hit a plane with an anti tank round. Altho I have perfected pissing off Cask by blowing up his tank with AA rounds heheh

S

[SG]D2

Pft!

My current in game mission is actually to snipe a moving (left to right) target!

Impossible you say! Piffle!

(Yes the hitcode is SO messed up its untrue)

D.

U

-Ultimate

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
My new in game mission is to hit a plane with an anti tank round. Altho I have perfected pissing off Cask by blowing up his tank with AA rounds heheh

I MA'd a plane with the battleship ground artillary gun :D

I also shot down one of my sides planes with aa gun :( Well it SOUNDED Japanese ok :eek:

S

Summo

Originally posted by throdgrain
Its actually ok then ? Id heard it was a laggy form of a laggy thing ??
Only on 'l33t Daves H0m3 PC s3rv0r' The BW server has no lag whatsoever.

FUN!

N

Nozzer

Re: Pft!

Originally posted by [SG]D2
My current in game mission is actually to snipe a moving (left to right) target!

Impossible you say! Piffle!

(Yes the hitcode is SO messed up its untrue)

D.

I managed it once, but I wasn't aiming at him.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Summo will be able to do it

BOT FFS""£!

U

Ukle

Originally posted by -Ultimate

I MA'd a plane with the battleship ground artillary gun :D

I also shot down one of my sides planes with aa gun :( Well it SOUNDED Japanese ok :eek:

Hehe done that twice now... first time day after the game came out just to see if it was possible on first try did it :) to say i was shocked was a understatement. Very difficult to do though unless the plane is on course directly at your gun emplacement.

Ok another 'fun' kill although on your team mate :) -

Driving tank with a M.gunner jeep comes full pelt directly at the tank hit the jeep with the tank cannon when the jeep is just in front of the Tank causes the jeep to go flying over your tank and decapitates your M.Gunner :)

F

Furr

I decided to be the team player as the japs and started controlling the flak cannons on the carrier, i thought i was doing a good job by shooting down anything and everything that flew in the air towards the carrier.
Untill i realised that i had accidently shot down about 4 of my own teams planes coming back to refuel.

ooops :D

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Summo
/edit: This single server is worth the subscription fee alone.

If you have a NASA worthy PC.

C

.Cask

Yeah have to agree that there are a few frame rate issues. Mines ok most of the time but a friend with an average spec PC found it pretty much unplayable.

It fooks up for everyone when the carrier starts moving, I think. At one point I had dropped to about 0.05fps. It would just keep locking up until the carrier had moved out of my zone.

I can only guess what it would be like with 63 players on screen... glad I invested in that coolercase.

S

Scooba Da Bass

I demand clannage at INCELY

Clearly playing with tactics *gasp* will be the best thing EVAH!

F

Furr

Battlefield 1942 + clan style teamplay x lots of planes = win!

S

Scooba Da Bass

Blatently I need Utini in my clan for sexy aerial skills

B

Bazerka

Originally posted by Moving Target

If you have a NASA worthy PC.

BF1942 runs fine on my ancient p3-800 GF2U @ 1024 :shrug:

H

Hashmonster

havin some probs with it this end - tried it last night and it was completely unplayable..

Got into the barrysworld server (finally a space appeared!)
woohoo i thought!

Then it loaded up and i had this kinda blue hand in front of me and a black sky and all kinda of weird triangular effects! and and i gave up :(

i had a fiddle with the graphic settings but no luck. i think my graphics card is showing it's age now.

system is:-

Athlon 900mhz
Matrox G400 graphics card
384MB Ram

U

[UKLans]Khan

Have u got the latest drivers for your card/Mobo?

Ta

Khan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom