What's your worst post

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Was it you who posted that you had perfected the wipeless shit, although that may have been all the way back in BW days?

Ah yes, the cheek stretch maneuvre. Now I have grown older I have grown a little wiser and stopped that. It kind of gives you piles. Really bad piles. Piles so bad you have to take your own toilet paper to work and your eyes water after 6 pints of lager and a curry. So bad in fact, you have an arse itch that could beat that old.thothead the seal or whatever the fuck his name is for sheer annoyingness. Going for a bath won't help, neither will scratching it like a cat in a tumble dryer. You end up rubbing your arse crack on all sorts of abrasive surfaces, just trying to make the itch stop. You begin to wonder if you have contracted bum AIDS when you had to go for a poo in Brighton.

So I'm told.

Laddey

FH is my second home
The past 6000 lol.

Egging prozzys maybe. Theres so many to choose from

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
This is my wurst post.

b_burenwurst-wurst-roh.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
telling raven to foad, that was a pretty low moment

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I always quite enjoyed laddy's prostitute egging story

Laddey

FH is my second home
May i add i've matured a hell of a lot since then. I don't dare read over the thread. It needs deleting from the face of the earth.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mmmm I think there should be a 7 year edit time limit so I can go back and erase half the shit I said. :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Remember Bugz's old "lets see where I am after Cambridge/Oxford in a few years, compared to you lot!" I think he ended up at some craphole uni and grew up a bit from the last time I saw him on here.

Shit is said, people grow up. I don't think it really matters what people said 6-7 years ago.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah raven. You said you would leave that bitch for me 7 years ago. I'm still waiting behind the bike sheds. Where the hell are you?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's a proven fact that most poo-related posts belong to Wij. :(

I was going to say scat but I don't think it's sexual. I don't *think*. :eek:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The bad thing is that when Wij posts these links to his old poo threads I remember them as if they were yesterday. Before I even click on the link. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There was a story on the beeb site about oral sex being linked to throat cancer. I was going to link to it and say "be careful, Wazz". That would've been my worst post recently, probably. :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
How can me sticking my dick in your throat give me throat cancer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom