What's your worst post

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pick one of of 34,341, any will do really :LOL:

Most hated, or success if by troll measures, would be the london bombing one.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Any about taking pills. No matter whatever the fuck id get up to whilst buzzing, i always seemed to find time to make a dick of myself on fh.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There's one post that still makes me cringe to this day.

We had just had an armed robbery at work and there was this little old lady that worked in the cash office and she had been off work for a few weeks after the robbery with "stress". I was basically asking for HR advice about how best to fuck her off because at the time it seemed like a bullshit excuse for an excuse. :D

I got called a cunt and quite right too. :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There's one post that still makes me cringe to this day.

We had just had an armed robbery at work and there was this little old lady that worked in the cash office and she had been off work for a few weeks after the robbery with "stress". I was basically asking for HR advice about how best to fuck her off because at the time it seemed like a bullshit excuse for an excuse. :D

I got called a cunt and quite right too. :(
Link ? Use the search to find it...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
HAHAHA, I HAVE NO BAD POSTS, THEY'RE ALL GOOD IN THEIR OWN RIGHT.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
My goodbye thread.. What an epic fail
Hah, the "I'm going to Spain and I won't post for x months" thread? Then you started back up again as soon as you got to Spain? Or was there another goodbye thread? :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Me too. I literally have no idea what I was thinking besides trying to be an Internet cool kid..

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
None. None whatsoever. All my posts are dripping with super fucking awesomeness and you are all lucky to be posting on the same forum as someone so filled with awesomeness.

Sent from my iPad.

Bodhi

I do apologise, some of the above post may be a lie.

I don't really have an iPad.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am always tempted to email back "haha cunt" when i see "sent from my I-something" in an email.

Would probably get me fired though :(

Gumbo

FH is my second home
None. None whatsoever. All my posts are dripping with super fucking awesomeness and you are all lucky to be posting on the same forum as someone so filled with awesomeness.

Sent from my iPad.

Was it you who posted that you had perfected the wipeless shit, although that may have been all the way back in BW days?

Bodhi

I am always tempted to email back "haha cunt" when i see "sent from my I-something" in an email.

Would probably get me fired though :(

I'm just tempted to change my signature to "Sent from Microsoft Outlook 2007. Running on Windows Vista. On a Dell Inspiron xxxx etc. Down the phone line, through Google's Mail servers to your iPad. You cunt."

Again, would get me fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom