Not open for further replies.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
think of any number

double it

divide by the number of days in August and multiply by five-ninths

add 32

multiply by 13

take away the number of days between June 1965 and October 1985 in which there has been a Friday the 13th in any calendar month

divide by 6 and multiply by a number which is 12 less than the number you first thought of

What have you got ?

a headache. Still I'm better off than Bahu, I hear he has aids and ebola, both at the same time!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
think of any number

double it

divide by the number of days in August and multiply by five-ninths

add 32 and subtract 5 from the sub-total

multiply by 13

take away the sum of the number of days between June 1965 and October 1985 in which there has been a Friday the 13th in any calendar month

divide by 6 and multiply by a number which is 12 less than the number you first thought of

What have you got ?

-348.18 approx. with 6 being initial number.

Friday 13th took a while of finding out.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
think of any number

double it

divide by the number of days in august and multiply by five-ninths

add 32 and subtract 5 from the sub-total

multiply by 13

take away the sum of the number of days between june 1965 and october 1985 in which there has been a friday the 13th in any calendar month

what have you got ?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
It has jumped upto 60 now!

Seel must have a shitload of rep points to be able to have 216 rep power! :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd say corkz and ez had more rep power than toht, they have about 2k more rep points according to the stats.

CorNokZ

But his immense spamming has proven to defeat my rep power by 1 pts!

I demand Deebs show us a rep-table of how this whole thing works!

CorNokZ

And tonight I've dinged 20k reps :')

I love you guys so much for making my e-peen just a little bit bigger <3

CorNokZ

Nah he is whoring himself out but not spreading the love, I ain't been repped in days and I think it is a conspiracy inorder to stop me reclaiming my throne as the King of FH!

no rep for fags who diss my beer

<3 Hunt

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
no rep for fags who diss my beer

<3 Hunt

Typical, just like Eurovision you scandy fuckers blockvote and try to win by default! Well fuck you all, when the second British Empire rises you lot will be the first we conqueror and teach how to make proper beer/food!

CorNokZ

Worst food I've ever had was the week I was in London.. Known for your fish and chips? What a load of shit!

And last Eurovision I don't even think Sweden gave Denmark any pts! So stay on your rainy island or go back to fucking India

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
lets make this a Danes vs Englishmen!

i fucking hate Denmark... And England too. And most other countries.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Worst food I've ever had was the week I was in London.. Known for your fish and chips? What a load of shit!

And last Eurovision I don't even think Sweden gave Denmark any pts! So stay on your rainy island or go back to fucking India

Oh don't get me started, those fucking halfwits in London don't know how to cook fish and chips. All thier takeaways are staffed by foreigners who haven't got a clue, what you need to do is goto a proper chipshop owned by decent English folk who know how to get the job done proper, just like we did to Hiltler!

And as for our rainy Island, your ancestors the eurofaggot vikings seemed to want it pretty badly, probably to escape that grey dreary little country you call home. Rule Britannia! God bless the Queen, long live the curry!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
fuck that shit, you lost the world 2nd largest country to a fucking hippie who did protest marches and hunger strikes, loved flowers and sewed his own clothes. Talk about being pathetic.

CorNokZ

Want it? We came in, took your gold, raped your woman, burned your villages and then ROWED our asses back on home with all the loot! You had knights and what not.. We had crazy long-bearded men with axes high as kites on mushrooms kicking the shit out of your tea-sipping shit hole!

And 'God bless the Queen'? More like God shave the Queen, PLEASE! Hairy old **** that slag..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
fuck that shit, you lost the world 2nd largest country to a fucking hippie who did protest marches and hunger strikes, loved flowers and sewed his own clothes. Talk about being pathetic.

Actually we gave it back to them because their beer was shit and we couldn't stomach anymore mango lassies.

If you study your history well you will generally find alcohol is a primary motivator behind any actions the British nation has taken. Austrialian independence for example, we kicked those fuckers out of the empire when they started brewing piss like Foster's lager and buring perfectly good food on a 'barbie'. Fucking convict peasents.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Want it? We came in, took your gold, raped your woman, burned your villages and then ROWED our asses back on home with all the loot! You had knights and what not.. We had crazy long-bearded men with axes high as kites on mushrooms kicking the shit out of your tea-sipping shit hole!

And 'God bless the Queen'? More like God shave the Queen, PLEASE! Hairy old **** that slag..

kelan-gangster-2298.jpg

thats how we roll.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

How dare you!

How fucking dare you!

Balls to the United Nations Charter, you fuckers are getting invaded! I am gonna tell my mum!

CorNokZ

Yes, but that's only the female kids! HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom