What's your job?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Senior Game Designer, one letter away from an STD.

No i'm not in any way associated with DAoC and NO i can't help you if you're stuck/out of G *keke*/can't finish a quest/any other random sh*t :D

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
lol Woking is such a chavvy night out i go there too much :(

and Kingston is awesome, The Lady Bex @ Works is teh sexy ;)

and i thought it was called the Big Apple now or was that the old name? (never really noticed tbh :p )

Dunno last time I went to The Works or Oceana they were called Volts and Options ..... back in teh day were the highlight of the night.

Go to Bachasus instead for 60's/70's soul and funk ... less people from Sutton and Croydon in their aswell ¬¬ hoh0ho !!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Used to be a Technical Support bod, (Security & user environment config) but switched over to teh dark side and became an Analyst Programmer...

Wish I hadn't now but the support skills are too damn rusty :/

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
I currently work after school most of the days at wal*mart! What fun eh? Its just somthing for beer money ect, but will be air force f1-11 and f-15 avionic systems, and in college major in comp prog.

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Unloading/loading cargo from oiltankers
Mostly fat acid but once all the fat produced (from the past week) from mcdonalds frieing machines in all of netherlands. The whole harbor smelled like McDonalds :)

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Barman in a adult entertainment establishment, late nights though. :(

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Carmechanic. I work on Audi/Volkswagen/Lamborghini/Bentley/Porsche and lovin' it.

Once my german (writing mostly) is better, I might become Lease Consultant for Audi/VW.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Cadiva said:
Journalist.

Gah, soon to be unemployed redundant journalist, god I hate the way evening newspapers are feking it up for all the weekly titles in the same stable.

Evenings are dead, okay most of them are dead, just quietly kill them off and use to money to keep the weeklies going as they're the ones actually covering the damn blasted local news.

/spare any change for an ex-journalist (said in an Eric Idle style of voice)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I work in a Dutch investment bank in London.
Desk job. Hours are easy at the mo. My boss is great. The work is easy, and I'm good at what I do. Oh, and they pay me a 6 figure salary to keep me off the streets.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
gfx artist and game developer for computer games

In his day, Rafaelle Cecco pwnd at Spectrum games. Eg Exolon.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
The works is full of chavs, refuse to go there :(

Woking is quite funny :p never been there on a night out though, spot the white person :E And ye its Big Apple now. Shit there anyway :p

Glacier; I thought they were called "Doormen" now ? calling them a bouncer can be quite an insult apprently

Im norwegian so i wouldnt know, we call them: Dørvakter ;d
Just thought Bouncers was the proper term for it ^^

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm an Analyst for a consultancy in the Energy industry; my focus is mainly Oil & Gas due diligence work and published studies.

- English -

Resident Freddy
eggy said:
I'm an Analyst for a consultancy in the Energy industry; my focus is mainly Oil & Gas due diligence work and published studies.

lol i remember the ppl on irc ringing you up at work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom