What's your job?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Airwalker said:
working at a store.

starting on education soon for working with dynamite's and stuff, blowing lot's up etc, tunnels.
sounds like terrorist training amagawd!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
I'm a Handling Agent and Catering Manager. Educated in anything from Line Maintenance to Advanced Ramp Service. At TRFKR & CG WF.
(For those who don't know, I work at an airport)

thats sounds like you are a general dogs body :eek:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
psychology student / part-time sales bitch (soon to be 'beauty expert' get me!) at boots

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
i r environmental consultant. Can be fun sometimes, most of the time its writing boring reports finding out all the environmental risks in some small patch of Bridlington or Salisbury for example. Or I'm on a 150 year old steelworks up to my knees in old oil thats making its way to the nearest river.

Incidentally in the past I've had some fun jobs, including working as a site engineer on the Thames tunnels for the Channel Tunnel Rail Link, but it kinda sucked, and I didn't see daylight for 3 months, and there was quite a large chance I could get blown up any day :p

Gamah

Banned
haarewin said:
psychology student / part-time sales bitch (soon to be 'beauty expert' get me!) at boots

Is that those fit women that stand around putting makeup on really ugly chicks trying to look like them :(?

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
no, gamah. those are consultants for make up "houses".
i'll be ultra knowledgeable about electrical beauty (hairdryers, shavers, etc.) fragrance, skincare and also i have to know about the boots no.7 make up range.
so basically, the job i've been doing for the past 4 years, but more hours, better wages, and commission. and with 'training' to go with it.
thats until the mental hospital opens and i can apply for a job there. or i can get training for working with substance misusers.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Security Guard for G4S & Sabrewatch. Work in places like M&S, Harvey Nicks, Miss Selfridge etc..

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I like bombs yea, but I don't like terrorists:p

(just don't be on my bad side:p specially if I know where you live)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
get in the shaving thread NOW and share teh knowledge!!!

it's not my fault the posts in there showing someone needing help get lost within the filth! ;)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
lol gawd damn locals :p

Close to Wokeing ...

The only place i've ever been to were iv'e seen girls break bottles over thier heads for fun ;X ...... Planets is deh b0mb !

Kingstons only real claim to fame is Zamo from Grange Hill got duffed up outside Oceana.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I was at Oceana last night :D:D:D:D fucking awsome night

and you mean Woking ! I play hockey there at Goldsworth park if you know it.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i am a self employed technical architect - i go around to companies installing / configuring / documenting their IT systems, I design storage systems / DR processes, Server configurations etcetcetc...

nice thing is i ony need to work 3 days a week to bing home da bacon!

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Student Landscape Architecture

Get my money by selling my ass as a manwhore/hebitch :wanker:
actually i dunno where i get thhe money from :D

Gamah

Banned
Phooka said:
Student Landscape Architecture

Get my money by selling my ass as a manwhore/hebitch :wanker:
actually i dunno where i get thhe money from :D

I do...my fucking tax money, student loan bitch :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
~Latency~ said:
It's like 5.50 an hour, standard? :S And you have to work really hard cuz it's insanely busy ALL the time :S

Primark announced like 500+ mill profeit lastyear.. and we didn't get any free shit :<

5.50 / hour? Even if that's pounds...holy cow.

Aldi pays me 14€ / hour and +15% from 20:00+ (and as I start working at 19:00, you go figure it out =) )

Outlander

Part of the furniture
liloe said:
5.50 / hour? Even if that's pounds...holy cow.

Aldi pays me 14€ / hour and +15% from 20:00+ (and as I start working at 19:00, you go figure it out =) )

never heard of aldi near me paying that amount

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol Woking is such a chavvy night out i go there too much :(

and Kingston is awesome, The Lady Bex @ Works is teh sexy ;)

and i thought it was called the Big Apple now or was that the old name? (never really noticed tbh :p )

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
The works is full of chavs, refuse to go there :(

Woking is quite funny :p never been there on a night out though, spot the white person :E And ye its Big Apple now. Shit there anyway :p

Glacier; I thought they were called "Doormen" now ? calling them a bouncer can be quite an insult apprently

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom