Whats your Best RvR Vid EVER?

Eroa

Banned
saw the MM movie now, and was better then i remember, cant think of many that are more actionpacked that that movie, yes it is quite good one :)

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
blejs said:
apk_vs_bo!

Tho its never been published, best was the one we killed JH near mmg with half brehon group, and they sended the recording to us. Strong debuffs by your eld bleji :p. Still laughing with your historic say macros. :clap:

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
MM , i would like they were back and continue with the stun+pbaoe tactic , im bored of assist+DD -__-

DH

and eclipse ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
whats the name of the songs used in the MaelstromRvRJan movie ? :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vasconcelos said:
DH
MM
PE vid with Fyfe pov (love the Kill Bill intro, rest of soundtrack i dont like at all, Nickleback etc.. )
Ahkara's pov vid (BF using a reaver+merc)
One vid i cant find nowhere now :( with Farek pov (still in FC iirc) driving an alb tank grp (give link if ne1 has it pls)

pm me on irc and ill send it :p

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
Am too lazy to read through all the posts :( just found this link, for daoc movies, hasnt got them all ofcourse, but its a link i never came across before myself. so guess there are others out there in the same shoes.

http://nato.daddeln.de/pv/index.php?nav=files&action=show&id=36#3683

campus.luth.se FTP never works for me, yet everyone keeps saying thats the place to get the vids :( would like to download the MM movie

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aeis said:
Nature's Fury - Feel The Wrath
seems to not exist on the internet anymore. I got it saved on my computer though so can send it to someone who can host it...

If its the one where they r relicraiding in alb, its called relicraid.wmv etc. And its up on alot of servers, alocas for once.

And for the record, all the nature furys movies are the best, the legion one etc aswell. No doubt about it, those movies has the old and better daoc feeling in it :)

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
IGrvr .. hib-excal guild i think, bm-assist-train-power
German movie showing a high rr warden solo, one fight winnng against 1 pally 1 mincer and 1 reaver random rr´s..

DH and MM are sweet but abit boring after watching them 100 times :eek:

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
My favs have to be:-

Aolns Sorc - Sheer class xD
DAOCWTF - Quinva Ranger movie, some of the stuff in that vid was amazing :eek2:
Alive - A high RR ice wizzie called Drimacus soloing, had a great scene where he takes out 5-6 peeps at a MG :clap:
Team Wizzy vid - Just a great soundtrack ;)

And is a vid a m8 passed to me where 3 hibs from Excal jump out of a gatehouse window into about a 4fg zerg of albs and wipes out the most of them :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Keres said:
And is a vid a m8 passed to me where 3 hibs from Excal jump out of a gatehouse window into about a 4fg zerg of albs and wipes out the most of them :)

Isnt that DH ? Remember seeing that in the movie. They are fg , rest are in room .. still awesome tho =)

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
can't believe nobody mentioned the one frame warders hibernation movie :<

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Theyre all crap, depends if you like watching people increase their e-peen or not, the movies where you win some and lose some are the best, so i would say the movies cardannach did are the best, great music, editing and quality too.

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
My favorit movies are

mid-movie: Sympathy for the War, with War Legend....great editing and total ownage

hib-movie: Dem Hibbies....great music and total ownage

alb-movie: dont like albs so I dont have any alb movies

Anelia

Fledgling Freddie
Im only gonna say 1 thing.
Drimacus 50 Ice wizzard on german server.
Videos are Alive and Dreamteam. :drink:

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
DH and Midget Mafia are the best ones but there's lots of other good ones too. Ahkara's minstrel movie (black falcons) and Atrocity movie are both very nice, shame the atrocity movie doesnt have any music though. Oh and WaR Legendz movie is nice too imo.

Oi! It was karate that made the Atrocity movie. Perhaps I should make a remake with some fun (boring) effects and music :p

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Nobly Prides last movie that uber long warrior movie.
Was uber fun to watch since I know the guys from other games et.c.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Isnt that DH ? Remember seeing that in the movie. They are fg , rest are in room .. still awesome tho =)

Yup tis DH and they jump into more than 4fg was a relic raid force afaik :)

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
Menestrel tbh, solo mincer unbuffed and so on... else Tornado? that fg hib movie with animist having teh fun. or... blitzkrieg also pwns

or the movies where you follow Zerach, always a laugh :x

Anyone got URL to TORNADO the animist flick

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Keres said:
Alive - A high RR ice wizzie called Drimacus soloing, had a great scene where he takes out 5-6 peeps at a MG :clap:

5 or 6 peeps? there were about 6 FG's running through that gate :)

my fav part in that movie is when he gets jumped by that SB and fires a pbae and 3 others pop >.<

after that its just MOC and pray :D

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
mid
midget mafia rox and will always rox, pryd movie and never before had anyone seen mid caster-grps pwn before!

hib
dem hibbies movie also rox teh box, but some movie called Melken from some broc(french) server with chanter pov, some really nice fights in that movie, they also kill the 'war legends' grp with random grp in that movie, rly nice one, can be downloaded at www.curse-gaming.com in the movie sections i think if its still there. also the rez amigos movie where they kill like 5-6fg albs and 3-4fg mids in the same fight, awesome!

alb
gotta say servants of the lake2 recorded by talens inf in fg clearing out emain, roxor movie that, inf hitting like merc, imba!

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
NP Mid/Exc vid as sorusi warrior (toa)
DH was also v exciting to watch
MM also for teaching the useless mid on prydwen how to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom