Whats your Best RvR Vid EVER?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Still trying to decide between Midget Mafia one and DH-High myself anyways, discuss. :drink:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
DH one is good but i wish these ppl would throw in a good fight they lose, for a bit of variety ;)

Also yet to see a vid of classic fight/s filmed from several different viewpoints and then edited together in a true hollywood movie style. You still need the luck to be recording when that classic fight kicks off, think thats the hardest part tbh. DAoC movies still have a long way to go.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Konah said:
DH one is good but i wish these ppl would throw in a good fight they lose, for a bit of variety ;)

Also yet to see a vid of classic fight/s filmed from several different viewpoints and then edited together in a true hollywood movie style. You still need the luck to be recording when that classic fight kicks off, think thats the hardest part tbh. DAoC movies still have a long way to go.

On the DH one theres a fight which i had seen from a different video of a alb RR and they have a little clip of that from an alb wizards view you see hibs jumping out of mg windows and killing about 20 albs :p and man that wizard casts fast!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I'd say DH movie owns Midget Mafia movie by a longshot. Always nice with multiple PoV's so you dont get bored - one of the typical daoc movie flaws.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Unforgiving Blade film was good...tought me a lot :)

the DH film was good too, tho would of loved to see how the druids play...I also like the MM film :) (i got a lil kink for pbaoe films ;))

another favorite was with a lil kobbie savage with a fg killing like 28 enemies :>

and ofcourse the solo alb caster films (Alive and that last one with the unbuffed sorc) :>

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry´s pala movie.

some french movie with Valewalker+bard kicking totally ass :wij:

and others ;o

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
DH and Midget Mafia are the best ones but there's lots of other good ones too. Ahkara's minstrel movie (black falcons) and Atrocity movie are both very nice, shame the atrocity movie doesnt have any music though. Oh and WaR Legendz movie is nice too imo.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
DH vid and Unforgiving Blade are the best I've seen yet.

Pharrel

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Sheph, ive gota hand it to you buddie it pwnz :worthy:

Also There is a short 5 minute movie about "zerging Amg" please ALL watch as DH camp in Amg then aoe mezz 5 fgs run out window and pbae Teh Albs :flame:

Now thats Wat i call Rp farming :cheers:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
War legends movie the second one .. no doubt the best, others i like is bleed4,dh and ofc any movie with me in :)

Jaff

Fledgling Freddie
MM for me aswel, i found watching a shaman play rele gd.. and its just like mids + casters?!

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
saw DH now, some very nice fights, some really funny parts ( 60 albs on dc and we've got one gimp afk :) ) but i still like mm better , probably because it's a pryd vid (and you know who they're up against)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
War legends movie the second one .. no doubt the best, others i like is bleed4,dh and ofc any movie with me in :)

I like that movie where you see a fg Warlegends get pwned by another fg then 4 survivers run away towards another fg of War Legends and then the 12 of them pwn the fg ...

Such "skill" :twak:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:
I like that movie where you see a fg Warlegends get pwned by another fg then 4 survivers run away towards another fg of War Legends and then the 12 of them pwn the fg ...

Such "skill" :twak:

aye, that one rocks :p
"Need backup, Need backup!"
/BOW
xD

Altho, best RVR movie must be the MM one.
Really enjoy watching the non stop carnage :p
(even tho i die in it 8<)

Aeis

Loyal Freddie
Nature's Fury - Feel The Wrath

It is a very old movie. I think there are chain mezzing in it... It show when Hibs relic-raid Alb and show some really fun moments you can get in daoc.

DH one is nice to since they pwn so much;p But The Nature's Fury one got the spirit=)

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
Think I prefer MM, the fact that it is older then DH means someting to me aswell, as ppl are getting better by each they, and the shaman PoV really rocks in this movie, you get good views of the fights wich I really like.

PS: Eclipse movie still has the bedst musik by far :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom