Whats wrong with Wolverhampton?

A

adari

I heard some weird and vague stories about wolverhampton and wolverhampton uni :p

Its a shit place, right?

M

marchegiani

Originally posted by adari
I heard some weird and vague stories about wolverhampton and wolverhampton uni :p

Its a shit place, right?

All of england, south of manchester is shit

A

Apathy

If you seriously can't get into anywhere but Wolverhampton, save yourself three years of student loans and fees and just get a job in a shoe shop from the start.

a.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ouch. :D

But yes, Wolverhampton is a dump. You would fit in quite nicely there.

A

adari

Originally posted by Apathy
If you seriously can't get into anywhere but Wolverhampton, save yourself three years of student loans and fees and just get a job in a shoe shop from the start.

a.

its not like I cant get into anything else, I just got this brochure and it looked very cool to me, I just dont know anything about Wolverhampton :p

But Im dutch anyway, I guess ill stay in Holland ;p

A

adari

One programme, two degrees, three qualifications!

A challenging programme for those students who want to be stretched and like living abroad for a while! The International Degree in English and Education (IDEE) combines English teacher training in the Netherlands with an UK University degree. The IDEE programme is run jointly by the Amsterdam Faculty of Education (EFA), the University of Wolverhampton and the University of Strathclyde. Dutch students follow a Foundation Year at EFA and are then joined by British students in their second year.

Mixed groups of British and Dutch students study together for the three higher years, spending half of each year at a university in Britain or Scotland and half in Amsterdam. Students who complete the programme gain a Dutch Grade 2 teaching diploma (Bachelor's level) and a B.A. (Hons.) from a British university. In addition students can also apply for an internationally known certificate for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL certificate).

Ok So you've convinced me that Wolverhampton uni is shite, that leaves us with Strathclyde. Does any1 know anything about Strathclyde uni?

A

adari

Basically, the diploma you get is not great in either countries, i guess, but you can get a better one if you keep studying in Amsterdam after following that program.

M

marchegiani

Strathclyde is in scotland. Id avoid at all costs

A

Apathy

Strathclyde is probably the best of the "secondary" city universities. It's in Glasgow and has a good reputation, especially for science subjects. Compare it to the secondary universities in Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen...Strathclyde is far superior.

www.strath.ac.uk I think is the website. It's 36th in the UK and joint 5th in Scotland after the primary city universities of St.Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee. Compare this to Wolverhampton...number 80 in the uk.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,716,00.html

a.

A

adari

Originally posted by Apathy
Strathclyde is probably the best of the "secondary" city universities. It's in Glasgow and has a good reputation, especially for science subjects. Compare it to the secondary universities in Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen...Strathclyde is far superior.

www.strath.ac.uk I think is the website. It's 36th in the UK and joint 5th in Scotland after the primary city universities of St.Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee. Compare this to Wolverhampton...number 80 in the uk.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,716,00.html

a.

Thanks

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Conchabar
wheres wolverhampton?

It's a little village not far from the sprawling metropolis of Worcester. A place where they talk funny.

I

ilienwyn

hehe, so what would you say about York University since we play this game? :D

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
100% nerd

Simpler times.

lol.

1) Define.

2) Yes, Before everyone elses time.

3) Sorry for spelling, what can i say i ripped it from some american message boards and cant be arsed to correct it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom