Whats with the 2fg albs?

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Whats with the 2fg albs all fucking night. High rr mostly too. Pathetic.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
about the as the 3 FG mids and hibs all fucking night. High rr mostly too. Pathetic

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
you playing a different game?

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Random battlegroup with Dragon Knights and co. keeps rolling onto our fights.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Not saw hib mid zerg yet ?

Just the traditional alb zerg etc.. Some areas we are 100% avoiding now - Not naming anyone as will end up in a ban.. Just high rr sorcs and armsman in particular making it hard.

Agramon is totally dead aswell - We need to kill this shit iRvR

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
its mostly the fact that the amount of space everyone is rvring in is so small that groups are running into each other all the time, if u dont fucking like it, then take your grp and fuck off irvr

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
its mostly the fact that the amount of space everyone is rvring in is so small that groups are running into each other all the time, if u dont fucking like it, then take your grp and fuck off irvr
nope 2fg on stick albs. so either you weren't there or are lieing

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i dont blame em, they'll need the numbers agianst our zerging
it's irvr, dont like it? do smth else

Belomar

Part of the furniture
It's iRvR, zergs happen easily. Accept it, or get out of the kitchen (=Emain).

pip

Banned
Why is it when you take personal missions and its irvr in hib you get kill 15 albs :( Then you get you got to w8 30 min before /blah /blah /blah /blah /blah
:( Then you /cry and say to yourself I only want /hids

kirennia

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Why is it when you take personal missions and its irvr in hib you get kill 15 albs :( Then you get you got to w8 30 min before /blah /blah /blah /blah /blah
:( Then you /cry and say to yourself I only want /hids

Because you're a warlock and everyone is conspiring against you :p

pip

Banned
Ok /ignore me I'm talking to myself
Then after 15 min you got 12 more albs to kill you see a 1v1 in the distance It's mid fighting a alb do you shot the alb? ha sod it just 1 arrow then you get WTF you added then you say sorry mate my finger slip :( Then 50 mins have gone you got like 13 albs to kill then you think fook this I swap try again so you see man again click on him personal missions and f me you get another 15 albs /scream:(

raid

Can't get enough of FH
ppl who were in those 2fg arent claiming to be "8v8 players" anyway, why bother whining when they just play the game like they want ;)

(yes we had a group out and got farmed by them plenty of times aswell)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
ppl who were in those 2fg arent claiming to be "8v8 players" anyway, why bother whining when they just play the game like they want ;)

(yes we had a group out and got farmed by them plenty of times aswell)

nicely put :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
All 3 realms with instant port into 1 zone, 65 K X 65 K alot of which is taken up by no-go keep aggro range, swamp or mounatain areas, in peak time weekend RvR...and you expect not to get zerged, added on or caught in the cross fire of fights in progress ? Hello, reality check?

Im sure there was plenty of occassions were 2 or more fgs of albs were involved in the same fight, just as I saw plenty of times were albs were fighting 2fgs of hibs or mids, heck I saw 1 fight that had 1fg of albs, 2 fgs of hibs, then a fg of mids then another group of albs and another group of mids and hibs involved one after the other without a break. Were they all in a bg or working together ? I doubt it, I don't think anyone even bothered to check if there was a bg even up, you don;t need one, the fighting is right on the door step.

So to cut a long story short, stop being so fucking stupid or bugger of to agramon :m00:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
main.jpg

u had other rvr from the start of daoc? let me ask u something.....

that irvr bullshit u talking about...... when u had normal rvr? i remember all daoc history full of epic fights (zergs from all sides)

fighting each other no group vs group etc u dont like it? ok. we dont care.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Having been steam-rollered many many times I'd say if you go IRvR you will get zerged flat - FACT.

The 8vs8 guys that want an 8vs8 fight can go to agramon and stop killing me instead - FACT.

The RP/hour from killing everything that moves in IRvR is too much for any fg to resist - FACT.

Detol Protects and thats a FACT. :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Not saw hib mid zerg yet ?

Just the traditional alb zerg etc.. Some areas we are 100% avoiding now - Not naming anyone as will end up in a ban.. Just high rr sorcs and armsman in particular making it hard.

Agramon is totally dead aswell - We need to kill this shit iRvR

It's not our fault Agramon is dead. If you don't like the iRvR zone then don't f*cking go there. Fg rvr is easy to organise in Agramon so just do it instead of crying about people playing the game as realm v realm.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
made the post as I was pissed off. can see it was rather pointless now. better than a gratz thread tho ;)

we dropped our no add policy and joined up with other mids and farmed em back at the end of the night. quite fun playing like an alb zerger can see why they do it so much. :cheers:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
I have searched through the CoC and the EULA four times and couldn't find where is that part that forbid 2fg at the same place. My bad.

Ps.: Believing that there are much fair FGvsFG when iRvR is like watching a movie for the second time hoping that it ends differently.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
RL been taking a bit too much of my spare time...

if it hadn`t, it would probably have been 3 fg`s of albs.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
made the post as I was pissed off. can see it was rather pointless now. better than a gratz thread tho ;)

we dropped our no add policy and joined up with other mids and farmed em back at the end of the night. quite fun playing like an alb zerger can see why they do it so much. :cheers:
All 3 realms zerg..playing like an alb zerger is much like playing as a mid or hib zerger,i can't see where your trying to define a difference.You say yourself "quite fun" and i thought that was the idea, to have fun.The problem with "having fun" is that people then have no reason to come here and moan,whine and complain in general about Albs, adds, zerg's and the long list of other whines,of course it also means that people can't come here and brag about how ubber they are.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
It's not our fault Agramon is dead. If you don't like the iRvR zone then don't f*cking go there. Fg rvr is easy to organise in Agramon so just do it instead of crying about people playing the game as realm v realm.

Maybe we tryed to go there and it was dead you ignorant c^nt ?

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:

Then don't whine if you get added upon when you stick your nose out of it.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Infanity said:

LMAO!!!

Everyone left Agramon so you could have your FGvFG fights alone, and the result is Agramon is deserted.

Dont you just love the ppl running around in the middle of the zerg area spouting abuse at everyone, dont add, dont add!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom