what's up Prydwen?

Z

zapzap

5 day in a row now I have 3 warriors in my group, think is very FOTM does warrior groups :p

Zapsi

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by zapzap
I think people really need to look whats in thoese mid groups.
not many groups with even 2 savages in special till evnings .
Most groups I see in emain day time are very random pickup groups that just run out, but savagefobia is all over u.

Zapsi
Most of us work daytime - only get to play evenings and it's then that you run into the Savages. Given the output of a Savage on a "lucky run of hits" you don't really need much more than 2 to take out pretty much any Hib support clase in about 3 seconds.

Still nothing that can be done about it till Mythic change things. Can't blame Midgard for game currently being melee based and can't blame them for wanting to use the strongest characters available in their group set up.

F

faderullan

More hibbies needed we all know that so welcome.
But serious the biggest problem is the amount of mid RvR guilds compared to the 2 other realms.

Hibs are growing but will Albs come out other then in keep taking or RR ?
Last weeks the numbers of Albs in rvr as been small very small, ask how many Albs in emain they answer 40 , I do who emain get around same amount of mids, still U see the same 4 mid groups runing around amg>atk to hope find some Albs. To find a Fg albs doing RvR b4 1900 is very hard. And is not coz the mid groups U see are optimized groups .

Ofc it happends there is 6fg+ albs coming out of Atk but not often.

Is it the amount of stealthers or ?

Zapsi

Most albs seem tired of dying constantly to those mid guild groups. And i understand them. Its very hard to beat you guys. We need everything done perfectly or we are dead. And that is with my group. It must be hell for random groups trying to fight you.

Midgard got some real good groups atm. Never had better. Now you have 5 guild groups who are all very strong. And if albs are about to win, its 90% chance another will pop as you seem to always tell eachother where the fights is.

Me too is getting bored of this. Its just to many good mids atm.

X

Xeanor

Mids have:

asd
insta CC
insta disease
savages
easy end regen

a random mid group even has this, a random alb group has nothing of this, it's much easier for mids to win

now guess why you don't see much random alb groups, the average sorc will never get a mezz of vs. the average healer, because the average healer has the insta

I've kind of moved to excal, because mid is too powerful, and mid seems to be the realm with most rvr active people, on pryd, making it a hell for the albs here

i'll be back on prydwen in 1.65

too bad i'll met some powerfotm'd rr10 noob mids then

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Xeanor
I've kind of moved to excal, because mid is too powerful, and mid seems to be the realm with most rvr active people, on pryd, making it a hell for the albs here

too bad i'll met some powerfotm'd rr10 noob mids then [/B]

priceless

D

Danya

Originally posted by faderullan
Most albs seem tired of dying constantly to those mid guild groups. And i understand them. Its very hard to beat you guys. We need everything done perfectly or we are dead. And that is with my group. It must be hell for random groups trying to fight you.

Midgard got some real good groups atm. Never had better. Now you have 5 guild groups who are all very strong. And if albs are about to win, its 90% chance another will pop as you seem to always tell eachother where the fights is.

Me too is getting bored of this. Its just to many good mids atm.
Definitely true. Frankly, I just CBA with RvR these days as at least 50% of fights we have, mids add and wipe us. It's just not fun to spend 50% of your time sitting on the portal.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Xeanor
Mids have:

asd
insta CC
insta disease
savages
easy end regen

a random mid group even has this, a random alb group has nothing of this, it's much easier for mids to win

now guess why you don't see much random alb groups, the average sorc will never get a mezz of vs. the average healer, because the average healer has the insta

too bad i'll met some powerfotm'd rr10 noob mids then

We allways had this even better when berserkers and group end was there, so why should a random mid group be harder now, albs didnt even have nice sorz onces.

X

Xeanor

We allways had this even better when berserkers and group end was there, so why should a random mid group be harder now, albs didnt even have nice sorz onces.

because mids run a load of healers in every group now and have savages which is even easier to win with than berserkers

K

klavrynd

i got tired of zzz savage after a week, i never got tired of my zerk

O

old.mattshanes

Berserker pre nerf > savage imo with alot.

No way :E

High rr savages quad rates are insane.... i been 3 hitted by savages with 2400hp like a caster dies... in that speed, a zerk never did that.(not to me anyway)

X

Xeanor

most zerkers were a joke really, there were a few good ones, savages jsut press their buffs and start quadhitting, much better for random groups

O

[Oo]Escape

This is cute, looking at Last WeekRP on Duskwave, Midgard dominates the top5 spots, with PE being the only other guild in there.

RP for top10 spots:
Mid, 10.7M
Alb, 4.9M
Hib, 3.4M

H

hansah

No i cant read that. Might have something to do with you beeing a c*nt and that this is a English forum. If you want to speak french go back to the french servers.

Bienvenue à notre serveur! Je préférerais si u joignait Albion de sorte que nous ayons pu gagner au-dessus des mids! Mais correct les hibs ont besoin definantly de l'aide! Mais autrement bienvenue au monde anglais! Mais goodluck ici du Danemark!

Haha can u english buggers read that?

Soz but twaize is a danish guy not a french m8 from our guild :)
Imo he was trying to speak french (lots of mistakes but quite good).

Ta for welcoming us and soz for this misunderstand :)

R

razorboy

Yeah, his french was pretty good :)

anyway, welcome to our liddul server! hope you enjoy your stay

O

old.Maronan

Let the gank squads stay in Emain where they can play Quake.

Let the rest of us who wants to RvR in Albion/Midgard frontiers with huge armies taking and defending keeps. Let us RvR.

Remember, the gank squads fears the zerg. Make them eat the dirt.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by old.Maronan
Let the gank squads stay in Emain where they can play Quake.

Let the rest of us who wants to RvR in Albion/Midgard frontiers with huge armies taking and defending keeps. Let us RvR.

Remember, the gank squads fears the zerg. Make them eat the dirt.

LOL

A

amazingsteve

he´s right though, fuck off out of HW and Odins.

O

old.Maronan

What is so funny Zapzap, I have no intention of stopping your playstyle as long as you stay off the fun I have.

I see an increase in RvR activity lately. Alot of people coming out in huge numbers to take keeps and defend them. It is GREAT! Stay away from it if you don't like it. Thats what the rest does about Emain. Nothing wrong with that.

B

Balbor

when the game came out mythic said that a RvR 'requires grous of 6-8 with good teamwork and a mix of abilities - meaning a variety of classes with some mix of melee/tank, stealth, speed enchancements, healing, mezz and/or AOE spess and nukes' - Taken from SI booklet

so full groups made up of only 2-3 classes only is/was not what mythic intended.

I think whats needed in a system to encorage people to form full people groups made up of 6/7/8 different classes. Heres an idea that will effect the ammount of RPs people get for the make up of there group (only groups of 6 or more). FOr each unique class member in the group you gain an extra 5% to RP earned, so a group made up of 8 indervidual classes would gain 40% extra RPs per kill (on top of the 100% bounes they would already get for being in a ful group. On the other hand for if there are more than 2 of a class the the group there is a -5% to RP earned per kill. so a typical savage/healer group that have 4 savaes, 3 healers and 1 shamen would have -10%. If they had 4 healers (maybe because shamen are BB at PK) then it would be -20%.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Balbor
when the game came out mythic said that a RvR 'requires grous of 6-8 with good teamwork and a mix of abilities - meaning a variety of classes with some mix of melee/tank, stealth, speed enchancements, healing, mezz and/or AOE spess and nukes' - Taken from SI booklet

so full groups made up of only 2-3 classes only is/was not what mythic intended.

I think whats needed in a system to encorage people to form full people groups made up of 6/7/8 different classes. Heres an idea that will effect the ammount of RPs people get for the make up of there group (only groups of 6 or more). FOr each unique class member in the group you gain an extra 5% to RP earned, so a group made up of 8 indervidual classes would gain 40% extra RPs per kill (on top of the 100% bounes they would already get for being in a ful group. On the other hand for if there are more than 2 of a class the the group there is a -5% to RP earned per kill. so a typical savage/healer group that have 4 savaes, 3 healers and 1 shamen would have -10%. If they had 4 healers (maybe because shamen are BB at PK) then it would be -20%.

Kinda impossible to have 1 healer giving resists CC and healing so mids should allways have -5 %, we need a new healing class then.

E

exe

Kinda impossible to have 1 healer giving resists CC and healing so mids should allways have -5 %, we need a new healing class then.
What zap said.

P

Piojo

I find it funny the albs crying about how hard it is for them to beat Mid fotm groups.

FFS you guys have stre relics you have good tanks, wtf does hibernia have to fight these groups except for a void eld and pbaoe?

And even then if we do win you can guarantee that we'll get ganked by adds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom