what's up Prydwen?

A

arawem

Nice nice nice, at last some hibies to kill, i was tired of only smashing albs ;)

A

Appendix

Fresh hiblets, mmm...

I'm sure you will have plenty of opportunities to experience the fresh tasty grass of Emain soon, and if you're lucky you might even find a snail or two to munch on.

Welcome to the server.

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Appendix
I'm sure you will have plenty of opportunities to experience the fresh tasty grass of Emain soon, and if you're lucky you might even find a snail or two to munch on.

LOL that made me laugh irl

G

ghoul

Originally posted by hansah
kik00 ghoul ;o)))
Bisous ghoul ;o))))

kikooooooooooooooooooooo hansah ;o))))))))))))))
bisousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hansah ;o)))))))))))

edit: stupid bw smileys!

O

old.windforce

yummie, french kissing

bisousssss to french girlies

E

Elenah Lopez

Originally posted by klavrynd
you have 4 french servers yet you insist on coming to an english server?

As long as they speak english? And btw if you UK ppl can't come up with enough players to get us that wanted 3rd english server, then what the hell, bring on more frenchies and/or others!

Welcome guys!

Z

zapzap

More hibbies needed we all know that so welcome.
But serious the biggest problem is the amount of mid RvR guilds compared to the 2 other realms.

Hibs are growing but will Albs come out other then in keep taking or RR ?
Last weeks the numbers of Albs in rvr as been small very small, ask how many Albs in emain they answer 40 , I do who emain get around same amount of mids, still U see the same 4 mid groups runing around amg>atk to hope find some Albs. To find a Fg albs doing RvR b4 1900 is very hard. And is not coz the mid groups U see are optimized groups .

Ofc it happends there is 6fg+ albs coming out of Atk but not often.

Is it the amount of stealthers or ?

Zapsi

B

borim

Great

Welcome to Prydwen mates. Enjoy your stay :great:

H

hangianix

Originally posted by zapzap
But serious the biggest problem is the amount of mid RvR guilds compared to the 2 other realms.

Last weeks the numbers of Albs in rvr as been small very small, ask how many Albs in emain they answer 40 , I do who emain get around same amount of mids, still U see the same 4 mid groups runing around amg>atk to hope find some Albs. To find a Fg albs doing RvR b4 1900 is very hard. And is not coz the mid groups U see are optimized groups .

Zapsi

Nope, its due to the fact that RR6+ opted grps roaming even in HW/Odin.

T

Twaize

Bienvenue à notre serveur! Je préférerais si u joignait Albion de sorte que nous ayons pu gagner au-dessus des mids! Mais correct les hibs ont besoin definantly de l'aide! Mais autrement bienvenue au monde anglais! Mais goodluck ici du Danemark!

Haha can u english buggers read that?

O

old.Vae

Yes thankyou - and please remember these are English language forums.

K

klavrynd

Je préférerais si u joignait Albion de sorte que nous ayons pu gagner au-dessus des mids!

ye, we really need more albs.... tosser

C

Cush

Originally posted by Twaize
Bienvenue à notre serveur! Je préférerais si u joignait Albion de sorte que nous ayons pu gagner au-dessus des mids! Mais correct les hibs ont besoin definantly de l'aide! Mais autrement bienvenue au monde anglais! Mais goodluck ici du Danemark!

Haha can u english buggers read that?

No i cant read that. Might have something to do with you beeing a c*nt and that this is a English forum. If you want to speak french go back to the french servers.

K

klavrynd

i'm supposed to be arrogant here, BAD BAD COOSHEL!

O

[Oo]Escape

Originally posted by zapzap

Zapsi

Is it worth running in a random alb group when you're up against Savage groups? No.

Most albs cba getting farmed. It wouldn't be soo bad if all the fotm groups stayed in Emain, but seems like when PE group up in Emain, savages go to HW and Hib fotms go to Odins :p

No matter where you go, you'll meet an fotm group. It's come to a point where I don't have a problem with 3fg-random zerging 1fg-fotm.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by [Oo]Escape
Is it worth running in a random alb group when you're up against Savage groups? No.

Most albs cba getting farmed. It wouldn't be soo bad if all the fotm groups stayed in Emain, but seems like when PE group up in Emain, savages go to HW and Hib fotms go to Odins :p

No matter where you go, you'll meet an fotm group. It's come to a point where I don't have a problem with 3fg-random zerging 1fg-fotm.

I think people really need to look whats in thoese mid groups.
not many groups with even 2 savages in special till evnings .
Most groups I see in emain day time are very random pickup groups that just run out, but savagefobia is all over u.

Zapsi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom