What's up Midgard?

U

ulke

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
Problem with random grps in mid (emain) is that if you don't kill 5fgs the first run someone will drop the grp and do something els :p

I'm maybe a little harsh but thats kinda the way it is. :(
Give kallio back so he can build those superb random grps!!

This is exactly how it is....ppl giving up after first death even tho you run with a very good grpsetup....

whine !!

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
Problem with random grps in mid (emain) is that if you don't kill 5fgs the first run someone will drop the grp and do something els :p

I'm maybe a little harsh but thats kinda the way it is. :(
Give kallio back so he can build those superb random grps!!
Sorry! Guild group needs me!
/disband

Only to see them sit at TK for the next 3-4 ports :D

C

-chancer-

that website sux doesnt have any of my charecters an there all guilded accross 3 servers an have all been logged in very recently

M

mehuge

Put a time limit on making the perfect group and invite any and move out, exceptions being need at least 1 healer and a skald, and of course if it's a guild group, you need guild members.

Use numbers instead of the perfect group so move out with others, and more of Midgard can start to enjoy the game again at the same time.

It never used to be like this untill the 3 healer groups became fotm.

Why are 3 healers neaded anyway? Is it that it requires less skill than running with 2 healers? Pwning does not equate to skill.

P

pez

Alb overpopulation in emain seems to come down mainly to the fact that alb is the only realm who openly accepts pick up grps and undesireable classes. Its just not in the alb mentality to spend more than about 10-20 mins looking for the perfect grp.

Users who are viewing this thread