What's up Midgard?

X

xajorkith

What's up Midgard or Is Hibernia on Steroids?

Last week RP (*1):

Hibernia 31,926,615 (37%)
Albion 29,796,145 (35%)
Midgard 23,425,860 (28%)

Just goes to show Savages ain't doing that much for Midgard, on those stats I think they need a boost :)

Have "Emain Guilds" killed off RvR for non Emain guilds?

Lack of Healers and Skalds?

Mids getting bored of Emain?

Hibernians ate Weetabix?

Hibernians ate Magic Mushrooms?

Who knows ................

(*1)
http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php?server=Excalibur&realm=

W

Whisperess

To sum it up - a lot of mids spend 90% at tk waiting to fill the last slot - since too many play savages and too few shaman/healer/skald etc.

L

Lumikki

This is simple, Nerf hibernia please!

and ban accounts with luwikeens on them!!!!!!!!!

xx

O

old.anubis

zergin hibs kill all the fun
hate that fuckers

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.Lethul
level char self skills > ebay skills

ooh that was witty and original.

lvl 4 chars > lvl 1 fotm

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Elixir
Then why do hib have highest last week rps?

? because we kill the zergs and fotms ofc..

B

Belomar

Originally posted by xajorkith
This could well be it -- I never see any low-RR mixed Mid FGs running around anymore.

But, yes, the Hibernian zerg has been strong these past weeks. Nice in a way, considering Hib was a stagnant realm to too long ago.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by xajorkith
What's up Midgard or Is Hibernia on Steroids?

Last week RP (*1):

Hibernia 31,926,615 (37%)
Albion 29,796,145 (35%)
Midgard 23,425,860 (28%)

Just goes to show Savages ain't doing that much for Midgard, on those stats I think they need a boost :)

Lack of Healers and Skalds?

Mids getting bored of Emain?

Hibernians ate Weetabix?

Hibernians ate Magic Mushrooms?

Who knows ................

(*1)
http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php?server=Excalibur&realm=

cus NP aint playin dat much, only cute zzang which himself cant make up for teh rp loss.
2nd, JH havent been fotm'ing as much as they used to.
To sum it up, mids rps is mostly from rvr guilds n since they aint playin that much its hard. I mean, how often do u see a random mid grp. The rps they've got this week is from bc zergs n random zergs, nothin else.

F

Freppe^^

Why hib has most rps with lowest numbers of ppl is pretty simple. Killing zerg, n zerg demselves. :)

F

Freppe^^

ops did i say zerg, i mean, defending the realm!

[alliance]Garbannoch dude: PvE'rs n younglings, time for some massive roleplaying. We need to keep king arthurs gangs out of our frontier.

G

Gewny

This follows the trend in US too :

http://daoc.gamescape.com/handler.c...almID=all&minLevel=45&maxLevel=50&classID=all

(silly long link, but is an advanced report from www.camelotseer.com over realm points all servers)

2nd example : in us mid has 7 servers with /lvl 30, hb has 4 and alb 0.

It´s not as much about acctual strength, its about perception and fun factor. Atm mid has a rather low fun factor (most ppl cant stand the BD boredom and savages alone will never archive anything) and top that with a perciption of cumulative nerfs it aint gonna be good.

I hope 1.65 will change this (even if the fixes for thane and skald not might be enugh, this mostly because when they fix mid classes the increase something a little, no new "fun" tool that gives that "fun" factor).
´
I think Hib will se me more than mid in the coming weeks... :)

D

duact

Originally posted by Freppe^^
ops did i say zerg, i mean, defending the realm!

[alliance]Garbannoch dude: PvE'rs n younglings, time for some massive roleplaying. We need to keep king arthurs gangs out of our frontier.

haha good one

P

parzi

Originally posted by vintervargen
skills & tactics > fotms & zergs :clap:

yeah time to face it my fellow mids
hibs are just way better players imo

or not

kinda agree with what gewny said though. its not all about being best, its about fun for most ppl, and tank assist group when you are not ma is kinda boring imo after a while :p

N

Nazghul-

Albion/hibernia has overpowered classes. What else. If anyone think it's skills forget it.

Want examples?

Minstrel
Infiltrator
Scout
Sorceror
Friar
Armsman
Paladin
Mercenary
Reaver
Enchanter
Mentalist
Bard
Druid
Blademaster
Hero
Nightshade
Ranger

Nerf those classes and we get more balance. :p

L

loxleyhood

How in the name of God are scouts overpowered you crazy little moron?

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Albion/hibernia has overpowered classes. What else. If anyone think it's skills forget it.

Want examples?

Minstrel
Infiltrator
Scout
Sorceror
Friar
Armsman
Paladin
Mercenary
Reaver
Enchanter
Mentalist
Bard
Druid
Blademaster
Hero
Nightshade
Ranger

nerf no one fix everyone imho

G

Gewny

Originally posted by Nazghul-

Want examples?

Minstrel
Infiltrator
Scout
Sorceror
Friar
Armsman
Paladin
Mercenary
Reaver
Enchanter
Mentalist
Bard
Druid
Blademaster
Hero
Nightshade
Ranger

lol I had to think a bit to think of one class u didnt mention : Animist :D

And relly I dont think ure right not mostly, mid classes can face there counterparts fairly good, but its the fun factor that lacks.

Example : warr vs Arms and Hero. I dont think warr is worse in any way, but face it what does warr has that makes him uniqe ? only one thing : That he has no unique skills.

And compare skalds to minis, shure skalds might win in a fight against each other but look at all the "fun" stuff, Minis has climp stun and stealth...

There are more comparison, I personally hope that Mythic sees that this aint primarly about strenght but its about fun, they need to invent a bunch of uniqe stuff and hand it out primarliy to : Thane, Skald, Warr , Shaman and Zerker.

On a side note, I still dont get why Infils get 2.5 and Sb´s only 2.2. (ns gets a little migic that gets relly nasty at high rr but SB´s get what ?)
(note I dont play any assasins cuz primarly I am a group player :D)

Z

zoia

Originally posted by parzi
kinda agree with what gewny said though. its not all about being best, its about fun for most ppl, and tank assist group when you are not ma is kinda boring imo after a while :p
I got into one of those groups with 3 savages one day.
Assisted as best i could, but most of the time the target was dead before i even got to it.
Maybe i got in a couple of DDs if lucky.
Think i started hitting my own targets, just to have some fun. :p

Z

zelur

simple.

Midgard isn't what it used to be & I don't give a shit.
Mids r getting tired of emain cause albs always have 120+ players there while we have 40+ & sometimes 60+.

& about hibs rps.. I dont understand it either. Duskwave must be telling lies about hib population. It sure doesn't look like they are underpopulated.

I think its good that hibbies are getting better in RvR. However albs overpopulation needs to be nerfed.
They win most of their fights cause they r overpopulated imo.

L

Lumikki

Who the hell actually cares who's the n.1 realm? And midgards problem is just what Whisperess said.

xx

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Gewny

Example : warr vs Arms and Hero. I dont think warr is worse in any way, but face it what does warr has that makes him uniqe ? only one thing : That he has no unique skills.

Aye, those Crossbow Armsman's are a bitch!

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Gewny
lol I had to think a bit to think of one class u didnt mention : Animist :D

And relly I dont think ure right not mostly, mid classes can face there counterparts fairly good, but its the fun factor that lacks.

And compare skalds to minis, shure skalds might win in a fight against each other but look at all the "fun" stuff, Minis has climp stun and stealth...

There are more comparison, I personally hope that Mythic sees that this aint primarly about strenght but its about fun, they need to invent a bunch of uniqe stuff and hand it out primarliy to : Thane, Skald, Warr , Shaman and Zerker.

On a side note, I still dont get why Infils get 2.5 and Sb´s only 2.2. (ns gets a little migic that gets relly nasty at high rr but SB´s get what ?)
(note I dont play any assasins cuz primarly I am a group player :D)

Didn't mention Valewalker either :)
And i agree that midgard needs a boost in the "fun" department.

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by loxleyhood
How in the name of God are scouts overpowered you crazy little moron?
And then the part of his brain that isn't totally degenerated maybe understands:
Originally posted by loxleyhood
Its a joke post, right?

Ofc it's a joke post. (a ":p" usually means that you taffer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom