Whats the worst food you've ever eaten?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
squid, its like rubber bands, utter shit food.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
Ostrich
Squid
Kangaroo
Snails
Frogs legs

fucking yuck!

all of the above i actually love... Ostrich is really nice

having said that i do like french snails in garlic butter but once in spain orderd snails at a posh restaurant and didnt get the french type ie 12 large once i actually got a whole plate full of v small garden snails on a plate .. being in a posh restaurant i decided to try and eat them .. 2 snails in i gaged and stoped eating .. i couldnt eat no more and tryed to order somthing else but the cheif came out and started shouting a lot .. didnt understand a word he said tbh but i guess he wasnt appy :)

oh and once came home from the pub .. cant rly remember much but i was well trashed, next morning after throwing up like 5 times in the night i found a half eatern chill-con carne in the front room and had a flashback of eating it .. kinda remember it was vv hard to eat .. and also remember that maybe .. just maybe i forgot to put it in the microwave so it was actually not re-heated and very very frozen :( havent been able to eat chilli con carne since :(

Outlander

Part of the furniture
out of everything Ive ever eaten the only thing I cant take is olives lol :) most of the neato things mentioned here I loves! I LOVE FOOOOD! rawr! GET IN MA BELLEH!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
i know they say chinese waste nothin when it comes to potential food but:
chickens feet.
was like the texture of the cartilidge between chicken bones.kinda crunchy chewy at the same time.
minged.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
aye was defo in the bigg market. Stupidly hot an all!! How you can eat it and enjoy it is beyond me!!!

aye.. eating it all is one thing, enjoying it all is another :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Cozak said:
Fella who owns the restaurant said that no one has EVER finished one in 23 years of business :p You would need an asbestos gob.
my Nan could, she has no taste buds so cant taste anything. she made me eat a chilly once, she ate one first so i thought, meh if an old lady can do it so can i, i got pwned good.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
squid, its like rubber bands, utter shit food.

Mmmm Calamari :D Squid is yum! :D

Worst food i have ever eaten... i dunno.. anything i made myself that wasn't just "Add boiling water" or "2 minutes in microwave"

Himse

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
A curry called a Fal (not sure on spelling) place in Newcastle that serves it if you manage to eat the whole thing you get free meals there for life, so of course me and some mates on a night out thought it would be a good idea to try.
It didnt really have a noticeable taste, just vast vast amounts of pain, Fella who owns the restaurant said that no one has EVER finished one in 23 years of business :p You would need an asbestos gob.

stupid :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
my Nan could, she has no taste buds so cant taste anything. she made me eat a chilly once, she ate one first so i thought, meh if an old lady can do it so can i, i got pwned good.

lol thats cool (but not because you couldnt taste anything) could play some mean tricks though, like that :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
liquorice (sp?) i bloody hate it it makes me feel sick bleeeh!!!

had a jelly bean a while ago thought it was blackcurrant and it was sodding liquorice lil bastard i almost spewed right at work lol.

my bf lived in china and they eat some repugnant shit out there.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
A curry called a Fal (not sure on spelling) place in Newcastle that serves it if you manage to eat the whole thing you get free meals there for life, so of course me and some mates on a night out thought it would be a good idea to try.
It didnt really have a noticeable taste, just vast vast amounts of pain, Fella who owns the restaurant said that no one has EVER finished one in 23 years of business :p You would need an asbestos gob.

Fahl - supposed to be the hottest you can get.

Worst thing I ever ate was raw snake meat at a market in Guangzhou, China.

Second Durian Fruit you get in Malaysia/Singapore - its a delicously, taste is not too bad but it smells like shit.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:

had a jelly bean a while ago thought it was blackcurrant and it was sodding liquorice lil bastard i almost spewed right at work lol.

Did he ever eat Hainan Chicken? - Steamed whole chicken, still pink and tatses like its raw :puke:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
jesus mother fucking son of a bitch christ.

who the fuck would eat steamed chicken?

my grandparents MICROWAVE whole chickens to eat and i thought that was bad enough.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Meat wise I've eaten camel, goat, horse and ostrich - all were nice, although ostrich was weird :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
wouldnt touch it personally, but used to see a lot of it when i was living in Hong Kong, is chickens feet.. battered or not... wondering if anyone has tried them :eek6:

The "fresh milk" in iraq was quite a classic aswell... powdered milk with water in it... trust me those people dont know what hygiene is :puke:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
tris- said:

my grandparents MICROWAVE whole chickens to eat and i thought that was bad enough.

lmao, got to love grandparents

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta agree here. Tripe is awful. My mother used to eat it all of the time and I tried a bit and I spat it nigh over the other side of the room.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
tris- said:

The same people that eat plates of fried chicken livers, rats the size of small dogs and deep fried chicken feet! Chinese people - they truely do eat anythingthat moves.

Once went to a market, saw all the kids eating these green things on a stick - sorta like large jelly babies. When we got back to the entrance of the market we saw what they actually were. Small green catapillars, still alive! The guy just picked a dozen up and skewered them on a stick and sold em to the kids.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hawkwind said:
Did he ever eat Hainan Chicken? - Steamed whole chicken, still pink and tatses like its raw :puke:

Direct from the bf, no never had Hainan chicken, worst things eaten out there were:

turtle head (me: omfg i kissed that mouth!!)

a thingy that looked like creme caramel but was fish that had been boiled so much it had been transformed in to a moosh though he quite liked dog (again omfg) but the ducks feet made him choke lol, he avioded locust and cockroach option and didnt get the chance to eat rat, he did have scorpian which he says was niceish and he loved Durian.

and he wants me to go there with him???? if i do im taking a suitcase full of marmite sammiges!

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Well, can't really say it's food - but I tasted olives some days ago.. Jesus tittyf**king christ it was horrible, almost puked!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

go to denmark.
they go one step further.
u can get salty liquorice.
no its not wanked on its actually made with salt in.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
tookha said:
Well, can't really say it's food - but I tasted olives some days ago.. Jesus tittyf**king christ it was horrible, almost puked!

What's wrong with you people? :p Olives are yum aswell

leviathane

Part of the furniture
it's like ppl who don't like anchovies aswell, these things are awesome on a pizza give it tht lil bit extra to make it perfect xD

Outlander

Part of the furniture
yes what is wrong with everone fgs, unless you like the same stuff as me you are fucking freaks. :rolleyes:

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:

Think its Phael or something similar, Indian Resaurants usually don't put it on the menu cos its just too bad to eat. In fact when we asked if the people serving it would eat it... 'you have to be friggin joking' I think he said haha. Its the hottest curry apparently :flame:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Paella.

So much so I wanted to smack my parents for forcing me to eat it, I hated it so I made a big fuss and tipped it into the sea. (So ironic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom