Whats the worst food you've ever eaten?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Tell us the worst foods you've ever eaten. Feel free to include things eaten for a dare, or when you were too young to realise kitekat wasn't a 2finger chocolate bar.

Worst thing I've eaten in the hope it would be nice is bombay duck. I though it was duck, its actually a type of foul tasting fish.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Tripe, ordered it by mistake in france and omg it was disgusting

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nothing really.

I look up the meant flavor of foods, process it in my mouth a while to say, then find the nicknacks of it and "like" it.

Only thing was when i was 10 and ate cooked cabbage :puke:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
fish.

and on another note, the worse thing i saw someone eat was a piece of yorkie that he wiped in dog shit.

the lad wasnt normal.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its a close call between snails, and whale blubber soup

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
cabbage. it tastes like ultra-chewy rubber when my mum cooks it.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, it's a German thing: Leberknödel - balls made of minced liver.

Was back in the army. I cut one of those balls in half. On the outside it was grey and rubber like. On the inside it seemed to be still raw and bloody. I was hungry so I took a bite but couldn't get it down. (Normally I am not very picky with food but that was disgusting.)

On that day the local McDonald's got invaded... ~400 soldiers went there for lunch. We had to camp outside behind the restaurant. They said we scare the civilians away and threatened to call the police if more than 10 of us entered the restaurant at a time. (Wonder what the police could have done thou... not even the MP had the numbers to deal with that invasion.)

Our base was repairing vehicles and small arms but not on that day.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Toast & Cat food, brother done it to me said it was beef paste. I bit into it, and well...it wasn't nice!

Marc

FH is my second home
Ostrich
Squid
Kangaroo
Snails
Frogs legs

fucking yuck!

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
When i was about 10 me and a few friends cought a fish that's called brax here (no idea of english name, or if it even exists outside of sweden), and it's not exactly salmon. :)
Anyway, we decided we were gonna eat it, none of us had any clue whatsoever how to cook it so we just cut it open and hang it above a fire for abit...Guess how it tasted? :)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Ostrich
Squid
Kangaroo
Snails
Frogs legs

fucking yuck!

well the worst thing ive prob ever eaten was well uhm....... Marc's mom

rah

Fledgling Freddie
minestrone soup, even looking at it makes me feel sick

sushi, squid etc is fine tho~

Cozak

Part of the furniture
A curry called a Fal (not sure on spelling) place in Newcastle that serves it if you manage to eat the whole thing you get free meals there for life, so of course me and some mates on a night out thought it would be a good idea to try.
It didnt really have a noticeable taste, just vast vast amounts of pain, Fella who owns the restaurant said that no one has EVER finished one in 23 years of business :p You would need an asbestos gob.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Sheep's eyes, sheep's brains, and pig's trotters. French exchanges to rural France for the lose.

[slim]

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
A curry called a Fal (not sure on spelling) place in Newcastle that serves it if you manage to eat the whole thing you get free meals there for life, so of course me and some mates on a night out thought it would be a good idea to try.
It didnt really have a noticeable taste, just vast vast amounts of pain, Fella who owns the restaurant said that no one has EVER finished one in 23 years of business :p You would need an asbestos gob.

WOW! Must've been well hot.

I'm not a big lover of spicy things, so when my dads mate ordered a kebab with a chilli on it .. told me it was ph00king sweet!!!!!!!!! One bite i was gone, Mouth felt like :flame: :flame: :flame:

hehe .. barrrrrstard!

Marc

FH is my second home
Saveus said:
well the worst thing ive prob ever eaten was well uhm....... Marc's mom

speaking of moms, is it true yours wanted to call you Gibraltar because no one knew who that belonged to either?

:D

Marc

FH is my second home
Cozak said:

Hes lying then. Because the girl I lived with in Newcastle did it, this was 4 years ago. Im assuming its the same place, was an indian and if you ate it you got free meals for life. They also did a "curryoake" night, where you go for a meal and get up on karaoke.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:

Phal, and i can eat one :p, know a few others who can aswell. Great things them currys ;)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Last Nights Oven Cooked Pizza!
Daughter thought she was been helpful Putting a pizza in the oven, puts it on the top shelf and forgot the plate, when i took it out the underside was like charcoal, worst thing i have ever chewed my way through :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Healer McHeal said:
Phal, and i can eat one :p, know a few others who can aswell. Great things them currys ;)

I can eat a phal. However, the Phal cozak is on about is about 1000 times hotter than you get at any normal restaurant. I couldnt even eat 1 mouthful of it. Mightaswell of just filled my mouth with lighter fluid and set light to it! Its supposed to be the worlds hottest curry

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Healer McHeal said:

Pfft......... Phals are for wusses.................... try a Magmaloo !

;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
nothing really, i used to really hate broccoli and spinach. but they arent that horrid anymore. ive grown up *flex* :)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Krait said:
Pfft......... Phals are for wusses.................... try a Magmaloo !

;)

The hottest thing i have to have eaten salty made, consisted of mince, random other things, about 8 scotch bonnet chilli's, and god knows what else, even the salsa we used had them in, was one hot dish that :p

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Pizza salami, probably the salami was rotten because after 30 minutes i started to :puke: until there only came some yellow liquid (dunno name in English)

Shoarma from a supermarket in Holland (C1000) it smelled and tasted like some dogfood, but even our dog was getting ill of it.

Brinta, so disgusting my stomach start to turn around even if i only think of it.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Hes lying then. Because the girl I lived with in Newcastle did it, this was 4 years ago. Im assuming its the same place, was an indian and if you ate it you got free meals for life. They also did a "curryoake" night, where you go for a meal and get up on karaoke.

a real woman :D one we went to was an indians in the bigg market.

this the place you ment with the curry in newcastle btw?

http://www.despardes.com/Food/news/c...ell-jan12.html

Not sure, would have to see the name of the restaurant not the dish for it to ring a bell. Cant remember the name of the restaurant at hand. Pretty sure it was free meals forever as well not just one free :) Could be wrong though

Edit: just read article again if the restaurant is called the rupali (or if thats just the type of dishes they serve i dont know) then it was a different one.

Marc

FH is my second home
aye was defo in the bigg market. Stupidly hot an all!! How you can eat it and enjoy it is beyond me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom