Whats the worst food you've ever eaten?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
P.S, Phalls ROCK.

I'm going up to newcastle to eat the Dragon curry soon which is 20x hotter than a Phall, mouth was watering when i read the article about it.

FYI uber spicy curries = Win.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Sharma said:
P.S, Phalls ROCK.

I'm going up to newcastle to eat the Dragon curry soon which is 20x hotter than a Phall, mouth was watering when i read the article about it.

FYI uber spicy curries = Win.
get yer mam to have some spare drawers in the fridge for you for afters then eh?

:clap:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I think it'd be wiser to replace the toilet seat. :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
people living in middlesbrough will eat any old shit wont they :/

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
lilmissnaughty said:
go to denmark.
they go one step further.
u can get salty liquorice.
no its not wanked on its actually made with salt in.

Technically youre right altho its not normal table salt, its ammonium chloride. If you eat alot of it it really speed up your heart rate :D

from http://ull.chemistry.uakron.edu/erd/chemicals/7/6015.html: As flux for coating sheet iron with zinc, tinning, in dry & leclanche batteries, dyeing, freezing mixtures, electroplating, to clean soldering irons, safety explosives, lustering cotton, tanning, in washing powders, manufacturing dyes, in cement for iron pipes, for snow treatment (slows melting on ski slopes), therapeutic: systemic acidifier, vet: expectorant, diaphoretic, acidifying diuretic.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
liver, kidney, lamb chops, pölsa (swedish thing...looks horrible and tastes worse)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Mate just told me about one, never tried it but apparently a 'camel donut' is a deliciousy in Egypt.

It's the deep fried anal ring of a camel! :worthy:

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
A whole jar of that indian lime pickle stuf after i got tricked it was a type of food from my friend (lol silly me). I nearly died :twak: ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
supersaint said:
That Bolognese Marc cooked for me one time :puke: .

<3.

LOL it was pretty shit wasnt it! Not a patch on your bolognese!

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Worst thing i ever ate was rotte bird. The dish is made something like this: take some birds and put em into the stomach of a seal, the you dig the seal down and let it rot for the summer.... then you dick it up and eat the birds.... it tastes worse then it sounds...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sprouts .................Devils testicles imo.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
lilmissnaughty said:
at the same time?
u pregnant?:D

God I hope not!

I'm too young to give the best part of my life to some squealing brat!

(Incidentally, I've liked sprouts and salad cream since I was about 8, so I doubt pregnancy is good cause for it :p )

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Went round a friend's house this lunchtime. She made a carrot bolognaise with spaghetti. It was a normal spaghetti bolognaise but instead of minced meat she used carrot. That had to come pretty close to the worlds worst meal. Yuk

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hes lying then. Because the girl I lived with in Newcastle did it, this was 4 years ago. Im assuming its the same place, was an indian and if you ate it you got free meals for life. They also did a "curryoake" night, where you go for a meal and get up on karaoke.

Have a curryoake place near me, supposed to be a good night out.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
God I hope not!

I'm too young to give the best part of my life to some squealing brat!

(Incidentally, I've liked sprouts and salad cream since I was about 8, so I doubt pregnancy is good cause for it :p )

looool aaaah hindsight is a wonderful thing!

btw what is it with ressurecting flipping ancient threads lately?? can't we just remake them and pretend like no one ever thought of the thread topic before like we usually do?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I ate this thing in Paris which I thought was a sausage. It was full of these short tube like things which were hollow inside like penne pasta. It was called something like "Magnificent Sausage" and was covered in a bladder/stomach. After two mouthfulls I refused to eat any more.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Fried silkworms and grasshoppers..... were a bit salty for my taste :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom