whats the most excellant thing youve ever done?

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Well...i have had a varied and weird life so far..spent 9 years in the army, been to the Falkland Islands...saw Elephant seals fighting about 20 feet from me (they are BIG nasty mofos). Stroked a baby seal then ran for my life from its overprotecting mother. Been to the Gulf and almost got stung on the balls by a scorpion (never take a dump in the sand). Been to Bosnia and seen the truck in front of me go off the road and end up in a minefield (and guess what truck full of people had to go get them out). Climbed Mount Snowdon, Scarfell Pike and Ben Nevis all in 21 hours on the 3 peaks race, then got off with a beautiful scottish bird while my mate was trying to chat her up (he should not have gone for a piss). Did a Physical Training Instructors course and then found out just how far people can run before they pass out (o:{
Been caving and potholing. Top rope and abseiling, mountain climbing..Recieved a gurkhas number2 kukri for keeping him topped up with whiskey while i was an officers mess barman in the south of France. I have loads more stuff that i have really enjoyed, running marathons..walking across the UK following Hadrians Wall. I consider al these things excellent because they have made such a lasting memory on me. Those things i will never forget. Oh yeah..getting married and becoming a father of 3 is up there too (o: (had to say that incase the wife reads this) (o:

Tilda

Earning £3000 to go to ecuador
Helping orphans in ecuador!
Climbing a big volcano
Scubadiving in the sea
Going to Russia
Climbed Mount Snowdon, Scarfell Pike

ahh :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Far too many adventurers here, the L33T community will be ashamed.

1:Finally got braces removed
2:Saw my mates sister in the bath
3:First in the queue at Episode 1
4:Hacked a local charities website
5:5th Blue Peter badge
6:Longest single chin hair in school
7:Tooth knocked out by hardest girl in class.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Jumped off a roof yesterday night after being drunk for 3 days.

Thank god it wasn't THAT high, my legs still hurt though.

:(

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
the most excellent thing i ever did in my life was doing a stunt movie with my friends, the stunts was shit so what we had alot of fun doing it and i will never forget that

Catacomb1

Fledgling Freddie
Thought i would add my ickle things here.. seemed quite insignificant compared to others but hey, there mine...

1) Climbed Ayres Rock - or Uluru if you want to be aboriginal for a few minutes. Yep, I know its sacred to them, but I had to do it while i was there.
2) Snorkeled in the Great Barrier Reef. I would have gone scuba diving but didnt want to be mistaken for a whale and harpooned by the chinese!
3) White water rafting - although I was washed down them for about 1/4 mile before they managed to get a rope to me.. scars on knee and elbow from all the rocks who decided to introduce themselves to me - Respek!
4) 14000ft parachute jump - loved it and cant wait to do more
5) Lots more stuff in Australia - Basically if you havent been then go - fantastic place and tons to do
6) Getting knocked off my motorbike by a brand new porsche - not really a great thing to do actually looking back at it.. the bike was written off, along with my knee and collar bone, but i was happy knowing i had completely knackered the total side of his brand new porsche boxter, and that I also survived to tell the tale..

:cheers:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
i started a rock band with some friends that more or less had never played any instrument before, i had played guitar in several rock bands so i was the onlyone with experiense.
we played for 5 years together and only changed bass player once and went from our practice cellar room to the Quart festival in Norway!
tragical circumstances forced us to split up, but we never had one single argument (not counting the healthy arguements) or any bad blood within the band EVER!!!
our CD are still played in parties from time to time wich remind me of the time of my life.
Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll truly are a lifestyle wich is fast, furious and funny for a while... would do all of it again without doubt and i recommend it to everyone (except the drugs)

chorus from the song i wrote called "Up Your's!" couldnt remember anything from the meaningful songs so i just quote this ^^

"All I do I do better than you"
"I'll kick your ass with my left hand on the back"
"I'll give you a reason to run away"
"Up Your's!"

T.Bie -99

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm , lots of good stuff up there =)

?clap heath .. so a Seal nearly pwnzd you .. and the Angry Bwca did pwnz0r j00 ;P

anyway , what have i done...

Went to finland with a really hot women ( my then Fiance) had a ball, played Semi-pro Football over there. Meet lots of kwel peeps, even a few irish peeps in the smallest bar in the world.

Have meet and had a good converstaion with Bill Clinton when he was in Ireland a few years back, he's a realy nice guy , tall and well his tan makes him look like a ompa Lumpa.

before all that , i've taugh all my ickle brothers and sisters how to ride a bike ( i'm 29 now and i'm the eldest). got a few of my siblings to say thier first words.

Went swiming naked around the pier in Turku ( finland) , in Bray , IN Galway
yeah i do that alot ;P

Traveling the UK and seeing some great things.
Finding the best bar in the world, Ain't Nothing But ( 20a Kinsley St. London)
any night i've gone in have had a blast.

Winning Screamer on it's Debut at the PC Shopper show ( 95 ?) , beat everyone there .. including some peeps who made the damm thing.

and ofc , Falling in love .. bad side .. getting my heart stompped all over during the break up.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, missed this thread completely, sorry sissy...

I've been away on top secret business! Most of which involved watching telly and generally being a lazy bastard. ;) I just didn't really have time for the forums for a little while, thought I'd give it a break for a few weeks. I'm back now though, and umm.. better than ever, yeah! :p

So, how's you? :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Same-ish! Working hard so I can leave this country. Er...that about sums up my life atm. :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Diving with sharks and shit

1. Birth of my son Alex (Jun 2000). Still the most important thing in my life.
2. Diving with sharks off the coast of Oman - Island called Masirah. Did my PADI there.
3. Saving Turtles who came to lay eggs on beaches around Masirah during a bad storm in 1994. Took 4 people to lift one Turtle.
4. Saving the baby Turtles who hatched there and were making a bee line for the Airbase lights rather than the full moon out to sea. Had to put em in buckets and take em out to sea on a launch.
5. Playing with Dolphins whilst waiting for decent breaks at Gwenver beach, Kernow.
6. visiting 63 Countries in 15 years of working in Aviation. You learn to appreciate the UK a whole lot more once you've seen what the rest is like :)
7. laying a out a copper by accident after 3 chased me accross fields near where I lived. They thought I was a burglar. I just ran to nearest house and yelled for help. When I heard footsteps approaching I turned and took a swing. Luckily he was too embarassed to make anything of it. That and the fact that 'Oi stop' is not identifying themselves.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I got one

Winning my first ever road race over 10 kms.

About a 100 club runners in this particular race. Was around the sea front where i live and back through the town to finish within a caravan park. The thing i remember most about it was the end. I came into contact with something primal within me that i don't think i have really met again.

I stayed in a pack of about 6-10 runners for at least half the race which then broke up. I split from everyone at about 3/4 of the race bar for one runner who i knew about. He was a track runner.

This race was conducted through streets where a fair crowd was gathered at certain places.

By the end of the race - say last 2-300 metres we were close but i was just ahead. By now we were in the caravan park and people were shouting our names etc and as you could imagine was very exciting. I could see the end of the race not far off - maybe 100 metres. Then i could hear the slap of his feet behind me as he raced for the line. The next thing that happened has stayed with me because i shouted out gutterally and involuntary and a rush of adrenaline hit me and i surged ahead on like auto-pilot - just a sheer adreneline rush and won. I never felt that again even though i carried on to win quite a few races after that. Made me realise more than anything that we are just animals under the skin and sometimes it needs to come to the surface.

PKJ

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
7. laying a out a copper by accident after 3 chased me accross fields near where I lived. They thought I was a burglar. I just ran to nearest house and yelled for help. When I heard footsteps approaching I turned and took a swing. Luckily he was too embarassed to make anything of it. That and the fact that 'Oi stop' is not identifying themselves.

lol I slammed a copper with my car door after they ran me off the road in an unmarked Astra, 3 coppers in the back all looking rather dodgy.

I thought they were car jacking me :<

I got let off too :D

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I climbed up most of mountain called jungfrau, got to about 3500m or what ever height the last building was at and it was pretty hard, walking over glaciers is phuuuuun :p

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Hmm a few things ive done

1.Climbed way up to near the active peak of mount etna in scicily close enuff to see the lava flowing
2.Swimming with Angel fish and stuff out in rhodes
3.Getting a blowjob of the missus while her mum was driving the car late one night :D(happiest day of life lol)
4.Climbing to the top of the Campsie Glens (big hills in scotland) with all my mates and getting royally minging
5.Seeing the tomb of Alexander the Greats dad in halkidiki
6.VIsiting the famous site of the movie jason and the argonauts :D

em thats pretty much it i guess for now, next few things are probably egypt, india and proposing to the GF which should be happening very soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom