Whats the best 'misstell' u recieved

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by stafford
somewhere over the rainbow old man ;)

old?!

why you young whippersnapper, back in my day, people had respect for their eld....betters :p

S

stafford

schaeff need i even remind you,
cotswolds
duel patch day >: )

maybe we can come to a time share agreement ?
i mean i dont wanna shatter an old geezers dream ;)

O

old.Tyraette

schaeff need i even remind you,
cotswolds
duel patch day >: )

maybe we can come to a time share agreement ?
i mean i dont wanna shatter an old geezers dream ;)

I'd be interested in giving you a title match for it someday <after all, the Shaeffermaniacs deserve to Shaeff up one more time> but I deleted last week :( Maybe Shaefford Forest or something :p

S

stafford

bah you deleted m8 ?

dont wanna win by tko -_-

mail em get him restored !

V

vincibility

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
:clap:

Vinci, sign on msn once in a while...get in touch you rer'ing muppet :p

Pfft! I'm on my sister's computer at the moment... my computer is out of bounds till the 18th of June. I made it out of bounds myself - go will power! Not actually that long I guess.

But anyway, till then I certainly won't be on MSN... then I'll try and log on just for you! <fwuffles Shaeff's hair> :)

G

gustav

Shaeffer who? Stafford where? Hmmm....

/sits in middle of Sauvage road and ponders theses strange and unfamiliar names.

Come back you ladies...you too Sang, Sycho, Civy... All I get these days are hibs and the occasional Patrol. (ouch patrols hurt)

Jamiesmallicus and I are waiting for your lovin.

hugs and kisses

gus...

[edit in after] BTW Stafford...excellent story so far...keep it coming my good man

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by gustav
Shaeffer who? Stafford where? Hmmm....

/sits in middle of Sauvage road and ponders theses strange and unfamiliar names.

Come back you ladies...you too Sang, Sycho, Civy... All I get these days are hibs and the occasional Patrol. (ouch patrols hurt)

Jamiesmallicus and I are waiting for your lovin.

hugs and kisses

gus...

[edit in after] BTW Stafford...excellent story so far...keep it coming my good man

:D

Lets face it , Forest Smallicus, or Forest Gustav...it just doesnt work for me baby :(

I _might_ dig the old boy out again at some point, but i need to sort myself out first. At the moment im engaged in writing up Shaeffer stories <which ive been working on for months> though i admit Staff's are ace :)

O

old.Sohawen

Originally posted by sharma

sf.gif

:D

ok my ones shite quality but try yer best :p

shamra u got the one i talked with Soulfly ... yepp thats my host

S

stafford

maybe the staffordomizer + the peoples limericker need to team up
seen as ive never ever lost a fight to jamie
and ive never fought gustav 1 on 1

we shud be owning the cocky lesser beings :p

O

old.Tyraette

maybe the staffordomizer + the peoples limericker need to team up
seen as ive never ever lost a fight to jamie
and ive never fought gustav 1 on 1

we shud be owning the cocky lesser beings :p
]

Indeed. Think I've run Gustav close a few times, but think on each occasion he's had IP up :(

Jamie same again, top guy, remeber facing him 2 or 3 times in the same night, and coming out on top in all occasions, although again, he didnt have ip up.

We ought to hold reality tv shows like ' I'm a celebrity DAOC figure, get me out of here' or Odins Brother, or something :p

S

stafford

day 46: Stafford has become home sick and has dressed gustav in a jester suit and is repeatdly 1 shotting him

O

old.Tyraette

day 46: Stafford has become home sick and has dressed gustav in a jester suit and is repeatdly 1 shotting him

Day 11:
Stafford has fucked up the task yet again. Mut remember to not give booze to him beforehand. Surprisignly, ratings soar at the drunk shlurriiiiing of the mad friar.

Gustav attempts to mark out his territory by cocking his leg against every garden plant, before jumping out from behind them and twanging housemates with his homemade peashooter.

Shaeffer missing GenericBlonde12. At least she was worth looking at.

Next task announced to be limerick-writing. Expecting tension in the camp as tempers fray.

Nico spending a worrying amount of time in the garden with Jeeves, his pet dandelion. Psychologists concerned. Expect full diagnosis and emotional breakdown after the commercials.

Uncle Sick caught trying to escape the Odins Brother house again with a fiendish red twactor made entirely of Lego. Flaming privilges revoked for the rest of the day

Tonights showing delayed til after 9pm watershed, due to the horrific injuries sustained by Sigurd 'accidentally' during the course of the night. Police enquiries called off after public protest over the waste of taxpayers money. Ratings soar

G

Gronath

i am the one who makes those damn mt's..... :| not funn3h

i'm teh mt king...

S

stafford

day 13: 300 errant fans have lined the walls of the odins brother house, shouting bad limericks over the wall at schaeffer in mock challenge.

communications in the house are at an all time low as all gustav can do is jump up and down laugh point and beckon the albion players

stafford proceeds to drop 5 pitchers of ale on the floor and nico mourns the loss of jeeves, run down in uncle sicks crazed attempt of escape

new boy krypt is not settling well, being the smallest in the house the trolls are passing him around as a replacement for there usual favourite kobold sextoys

D

dylan32

I while back, my first character joined the Griffons. I actually became a member whilst bashing in a group. After the usual welcome guild messages came a message that all guildies should report to location x immediately.

So I mentioned to the group that I had to leave on the lines of -
"Jesus christ, I've only just joined this frigging guild and they want me to run around doing sh@t for them already". Of course I actually announced this on the guild chat rather than the group chat. Suprised they didn't kick me out =)

M

Mr-Coffee

Was leveling a mage, a sorcerer tocome.

I was just about to hit level 5 when this guy msg'd me...

"Oddball" - Hi, do you want me or my level 36 semi-grouped cleric in your group?'

Me - Sure, we are xping just outside the Habour! Tell me when your at the harbour, and i'll come get ya.

"Oddball" - ??

/who oddball
Oddball is a level 50 merc in Isle of glass

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom