Whats Quickest to level 50

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol.. Rollback and 3 days ban would have been in order

shooting down 600 accounts totally killed camlann

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh, it was funny while it lasted though, handing out plats in TNN.. little did they know :D.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i did 1-45 in 5 hours with necro+cleric in df including rvr/xp death

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Ah just read how you do it, i'd call that a bug personally as everyone is meant to be inside for group steps not outside, and thats the logic mythic will use :p where as others might call it "Clever use of game mechanics"

Edit: so saru when you pl'ing my shaman + other char to 50 xD?

PFFFT i have what i need now :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone found involved in either trading the plats between accounts both new and 'bot' were banned, including the Camlann abuse levelers.

Yes and look where GOA/DAOC is now in terms of respect around the player base, nice job you guys did at ruining the euro servers. Where exactly did GOA recruit its admins/gm's? the local Early Learning center?

tierk

Part of the furniture
yes and look where goa/daoc is now in terms of respect around the player base, nice job you guys did at ruining the euro servers. Where exactly did goa recruit its admins/gm's? The local early learning center?

lol

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Yes and look where GOA/DAOC is now in terms of respect around the player base, nice job you guys did at ruining the euro servers. Where exactly did GOA recruit its admins/gm's? the local Early Learning center?

qft, some of the actions taken by the Admins/gms were laughable.

CorNokZ

Yeah! I can't believe they stripped Shivae's rps!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yes and look where GOA/DAOC is now in terms of respect around the player base, nice job you guys did at ruining the euro servers. Where exactly did GOA recruit its admins/gm's? the local Early Learning centre?

typo ¬_¬ meant to be Centre

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Yo Freddyhousers, I see that you're busy flaming eachother, and I'ma letchu finish, but taskers used to be one of the best PL-spots OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!

CorNokZ

Yo Freddyhousers, I see that you're busy flaming eachother, and I'ma letchu finish, but taskers used to be one of the best PL-spots OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!

Yo Lightfighter, I see you're trying to use a meme, and I'ma letchu finish, but this Kanye shit died ages ago bro

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Yo Lightfighter, I see you're trying to be funny, and i'ma letchu finish, but say something that actually makes people laugh and not want to punch your face in for being crap at humor.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yo BloodOmen and C0cknoze im going to letya finish(won't take more than 30 sec i bet), but i just wanted to say that THAT was the lamest comeback of all time.. OF ALL TIME!! (When you complain about people using a what you call "meme" and then "use" it yourselves)

Peace out!

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
CorNokZ reply was ok, but this:

Yo Lightfighter, I see you're trying to be funny, and i'ma letchu finish, but say something that actually makes people laugh and not want to punch your face in for being crap at humor.

Yo BloodOmen, I'm real sad for ya that you can't let someone post a harmless meme without feeling the need to instantly flame that person and trying to make him feel bad, and Imma letchu finish making an asshole out of yourself, but Trollum was the best troll of all time!

It makes me laugh, what you personally think I don't mind, but don't try to make it sound like you're speaking for everyone when you're saying it's old and boring.

Oh and that reply makes me want to punch you in the face, but Imma letchu finish your trolling.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
The term Internet meme is a phrase used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet, much like an esoteric inside joke

That

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
CorNokZ reply was ok, but this:

Yo BloodOmen, I'm real sad for ya that you can't let someone post a harmless meme without feeling the need to instantly flame that person and trying to make him feel bad, and Imma letchu finish making an asshole out of yourself, but Trollum was the best troll of all time!

It makes me laugh, what you personally think I don't mind, but don't try to make it sound like you're speaking for everyone when you're saying it's old and boring.

Oh and that reply makes me want to punch you in the face, but Imma letchu finish your trolling.

You can try and punch me in the face anytime you want, don't go crying to mommy when you end up hurt tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom