Whats Quickest to level 50

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Ok would like to know whats quickest way to a Level 50.

Would like to know time played wether through PL or straight levelling on all 3 servers.

NO FREESHARD LEVEL :lol:

Soulja

powergamer

Fledgling Freddie
39 min. but it was actually faster as i went afk to get a drink and took the ss after :D

powerlevel.png

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
39 mins ? lol that wasn't freeshards that was US ywain servers from image ???

How the Hell you get that :lol:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
lol photoshop

I was thinking that no way 39 mins but can't see any altering of time ?

Was thinking more 3-4 hrs of a PL session in POC 39 mins is ridiculos lol

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Could just have shopped the /play time..

He made a new FH account so ofcourse it's fake Soul! Fastest way to 50 is in PoC, no question

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I got my scout pl'd in PoC with interruptions from 1 to 50 with ML10 and templated in 6 hours and now RR4L7 in 3 days play :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Wild hunch be a necro PLing with friar and cleric bots in PoC that's fastest. Think I got something up in about 4hrs with afks and a couple of xp deaths, sure if someone ground it out with no incidents would shave an hr off that. Heal proc + HoT + the big heals (if needed) is insane on necro pet.

- English -

Resident Freddy
couple of days you can be rvring & ml10 & dragon equipment etc :}

you can get to 40 in a matter of hours even if you solo grind through the BG, then do the repeat quest till 48, then do the dartmoor ones.

Get your friend to buy you mls/artis etc

:}

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Damn i'm so slow .. i just used a little less than 2 days of play time lvling in task dungeons.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
PLed an SB in PoC on the old servers after ywain went live - took about two and a half hours including a 15 min break the PLer took. It was 20-50 though, but I'd guess that only saves around 10 mins tops.

/edit though wtf is up with this thread? You post the question and a few mins later someone registers and posts the ss. Smells fishy!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Usually about 4-6 hours. I can't see it as I'm at work, but the 39 minute pic is probably legit, though it was prob using the BP bug when ywain first opened. You passed ml credit to a lvl1, passed it bacl to the sphynx for a refund and your lvl1 gets 3k BPs, you then spend those on BP xp tokens in svasud/suavage/ligen.

powergamer

Fledgling Freddie
i'll pl another toon on the ywain cluster and fraps it. lets see how fast can do it from 1-50....stay tuned!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well checked VN boards and there person on there claimed he got from 1-50 in 30 mins :lol:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Taking grp setup aside, that more or less boils down to pulling and killing mobs x10 faster than you can in PoC. So where would this be?

(or it's sumthing like the BP trick).

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
That a lot of BP and person vn boards said he PL him

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Took me 15 hours for lvl 50, ML9 and templated (including arti exp) on my Nightshade doing it "solo" ie, just my accounts.

PL'd with my ranger, 1-40 mostly outside of AF 40+ wisps, though that when you could abuse wisps and I had the entire mob camp to myself. Volcanus for ML exp with my ML9 enchanter.

Around the same again for my mentalist. PoC is probably the fastest now but you have to put up with macro groups and you need a FG really.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Not clock watched but I'd guess 4-5 hours from 1 to 40 on tanglers with a necro pler. Then 3-4 hours from 40 to 50 on ele quests.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
You can do 48-50 in 10 mins or so if you have enough xp items to hand in.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well checked VN boards and there person on there claimed he got from 1-50 in 30 mins :lol:

Also bs :p when I played gaheris you could sit uninterupted at fins in frontiers (which is faster than anything i've seen so far) and that was only 2 hours 50 minutes to 50.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Mmhm I'm thinking photoshop too, looks like the char bar on the right has been pasted in, on mine the top part (that you click) and the rest of it are not in line.

Also looks like all the buffs were cancelled just before the SS o_O

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
The fastest way to get lvl 50 is blockbot rr3 with moblock4, block myth and alot of dex +shield, pbaoe and buffbot...

And i am 100% sure its better than the chinese gimps...
You just need the acsess ;p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Also bs :p when I played gaheris you could sit uninterupted at fins in frontiers (which is faster than anything i've seen so far) and that was only 2 hours 50 minutes to 50.

Afraid you wrong m8 :) seems that a genuine screenshot and it is true infact can be done in under 30 mins and another 30 for CL 10 and lol Artis lvled within 5 mins

Soulja

Soazak

Part of the furniture
With a bug?

or some super secret safespot no one knows about :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No bug it in the game mechanics

Don't see how then, theres no area in the entire game with enough monsters to powerlevel that fast and effectively thats including + bonus xp etc from artifacts - ml1 pl spot where you spawn statues, fins, poc, moderna simply no spot with the number of mobs required for that, the only way in the game that can be done that fast is if you have stacks upon stacks of xp items in which case it still won't be enough.

So I still call bs on that :p having lived on a pve server for x years, its done with a bug or its fake and/or its on camlann/modred with /level 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom