Whatever happend to 1 vs 1

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
I find when soloing killing grey BD's helps the time go by until the next target pops :)

Actually its amusing how much abuse you get from helping rid a town of an annoying BD :) helps the time fly by being called all sorts.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Elekrep said:
1 vs 1 -> get killed by leech, killing you both..
I get a decent 1vs1 fight about 3-5 times a day, usually some red stealther pops up, I dd dd mezz, sit a little, make a slit emote and whack him dead. Best solo places are near pk, allways someone running alone there. But one thing I don't get, is why tha hell does a full group of yellows/blues wanna chase me for 10 mins?Happened couple of times, one time I runned around planes got to campacorentin before they gave up.
But good 1vs1 would be so nice, just consumes a lot of time trying to find soloers, so rather go exp...

Funny you manage to kill red stealthers... my infil kills skalds very easily ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
usually a skald mezzed and runs.

my crush merc destroys red infs but thats with dirty tricks. so easy for crush merc to stun as well. not tried it against a red without dt.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
OMG old friends are getting bumped back.... 4th of october...

lol Draugs ^^ true.. shame that 98% of Camlann are a bunch of worthless honorless poo popstickles, who don't understand that some people like to solo instead of joining a leetess Zerg guild.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
soloing isnt that fun anymore, becous 99% of the time, some twat leeches on you/on your target, then kills you/your target..

i solo most of the time though... exept on my bard (sometimes i go looking for green casters :p ), becous, well.. it should be obvious to anyone ;)

Bellona

Banned
I solo alot with minstrel, but due to having stealth, I dont die that much to fg's etc

and alot of dungeon hunting too :eek:

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
I luv one v one in PvP ... when i die to fg i always ask some other yellow con tank for duel in the grp :) if i lose i lose if i win i win .. i just leave it at that..
But last night i was in df and this german guild must have killed 4 times + in fg. So i ask guild come help by that time they had move so we went alb df to xp then they kill guild member at top and told us that they were coming down so we were hiding behind wall. We charged them just before they got lilispawns and then they pm me calling me lame after we wiped them.

But solo ftw :) i have much more respec for people that solo

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
DAOC IS A GREAT BIG BATTY BATTY GAY GAY, SING IT WITH ME
KILL THE LESBOOOOOOOOOO
KILL THE LESBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
COME ON
KILL KILL KILL THE LESBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

u get the idea

Natswoo

Banned
I was just about to reply... read my own reply and looked at my name... thought it seemed like me:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom