Human Mage... too bad you can't pick a night elf mage :(

Night elf priest as 2nd...

Xplo

Banned
gnome mage and then gnome rogue

and tauren warrior on other server ;o

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Taur Hunter ... was gonna make a nightelf hunter but then someone forced me to go Horde with him.

me --> :twak: <-- Sheaffer

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:
games not even out yet and people gunna start saying there "l337 W0W'z3r'5!" :(

Think people are just excited about it... I know I am :)

Was thinking about a paladin, but not sure yet - also how hunters are being described. Propably gonna toy around with different classes for a while once it's out :)

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Warrior for me, rather be dwarf but if alliance outnumbers i´ll play horde. Race depends on what traits they get.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I was going to play a Tauren Warrior, but I don't really think the horde in general will suit me, plus I'll lust after being a rogue. Thus, Gnome Rogue.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I was going to play a Tauren Warrior, but I don't really think the horde in general will suit me, plus I'll lust after being a rogue. Thus, Gnome Rogue.

Lies, you will just make char with biggest tittahs !

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
think i either gonna be a troll warrior or summet or a dwarf warrior or summet :p

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
Taureen doesn't need a mount, they have Plains Running.

from what ive read Taureen Plains Running drops on combat, where as normal mounts dont, and theres a timer or restarting it after combat.

no idea whether this has been fixed/changed?

Sangral

Fledgling Freddie
Horde UD rogue also known as assassin.

I've always been great fan of assassins. Perhaps because i've been too lazy to actually roll one, except for my thid one which absolutely kicks ass. :worthy:

Also i choose horde because i heard a bird sing about all them kids will go for alliance :p

Alex

Fledgling Freddie
Don't care, as long as i can make a hot human girl. :sex:

gia

Fledgling Freddie
Human or troll priest, depending on what side I'll play. Maybe a druid if the talents they are adding turn out to be nice.

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
Orc warlock or gnome warlock cant decide what side im goiong but warlock is going too be my char :)

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Otto said:
All n00bs are going to play Night Elf Hunters so playing Rogue on the Horde side will rock!
You may find quite the opposite. By the way, very intelligent post.

B

Ballad

I dunno. Forcing the servers was a big mistake by Blizzard. :(

But well... a tauren warrior called Ballad maybe... :p

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
A Orc something, played a Tauren shaman in stress test, still got nightmare's from falling off the bloody Thunderbluff lift, but the city is amazing very nice feeling to it.

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
You may find quite the opposite. By the way, very intelligent post.

Afaik from reading WoW forums most n00bs who have never played MMOs will be playing NE Hunters or Dwarf Paladins.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
You see m8, these are DAOC Forums. So can you please go ask this question to some other forums, cos I frankly don't give a shit about WOW.

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Troll hunter :)
Just hoping there are viable tank-hunter specs

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Horde, not sure what class yet. Alliance is too fotm... and seems uninteresting.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Seems Alliance will be the Albion of WoW, as its the first to get all the new goodies ect, just like Albion :eek:

It also has the most human races.

fyi people are posting about WoW here because alot of DAoC players are intrested in the game, and the fact they still ernt put a WoW forum in :eek:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Deacan said:
Seems Alliance will be the Albion of WoW, as its the first to get all the new goodies ect, just like Albion :eek:

Albion was the last realm to get high-level drops... and Midgard has always had the edge :p

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Deacan said:

atleast its called WoW and not dark something of the humans or alliance :p.
And I think both sides have races that are interesting enough to divide the people reasonably even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom