What would you do with $14.5 billion?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just been watching a vid of Steve Ballmer (head of Microsoft) talking about Cloud Computing (meh). He's worth around 14.5 billion

Steven Ballmer news, photos, video and topics from Forbes.com

I'll take that in cash pls (lol)

cash-money.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I would buy the Nou Camp and blow it up, then buy the entire Barcelona team before kneecapping them and paying the 50 million euros compensation each. All whilst Marc is forced to watch!!

Oh and then I would have a bacon sandwich.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I would buy the Nou Camp and blow it up, then buy the entire Barcelona team before kneecapping them and paying the 50 million euros compensation each. All whilst Marc is forced to watch!!

Oh and then I would have a bacon sandwich.

buy lollerpool and auction of it's assets to the lowest bidder. Reverse auction mania!

You'd still be able to do the Barca thing as well, lollerpool would be pocket change.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
spend it on good things for the world (and for me):

if I live to be 80, that's about another 16400 days. 14500000000 / 16400 is about 900000, or nearly a million. I could be in the position to spend nearly a million dollars per day to do cool stuff. It's really really hard for a private person to spend that kind of money, but I think I could build a lot of cool stuff for kids with that kind of cash.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
have more fun than anyone can possibly imagine.

and possibly drive my vehicle of choice (which I would have specially made and would be a hybrid deathstar-helicopter-harley davidson-T Rex) past everyone who has ever been mean to me and quaff champaigne and laugh like this HAHAHA and have my hair streaming out behind me to show them how fabulous I am and what an excellent time I am having...then I'd get my pet sniper to shoot them once I'd made my point.

what? it's not like you weren't all thinking them same thing tbh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I would use the 14 billion to build my own personal deathstar in orbit then use it to take out useless Z list celebs like Katie Price and Danni Minogue.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anything big really. Build homes for homeless for about 7bil and another 7bil for food to africa?

Left with half a bil still :eek7:

The first example is just to give an idea of what one could do if they wanted and put all their assets into targeted fixes.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

You are a tree hugging commie homosexual, it is official. :p

Real men spend it on deathstars or coke and hookers!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Start using £50 notes instead of toilet paper for wank tissues

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
if you saw a £50 note on the pavement and it was covered with moose's nabbings, would you pick it up?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
if you saw a £50 note on the pavement and it was covered with moose's nabbings, would you pick it up?

Definately. Flick the man muck off and down to the boozer pronto!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
just had a mental youtube image of that & laughed my ass off :D

Influenza

Part of the furniture

Reminds me of the time someone glued a £1 coin to the floor at school , was funny watching people try to pick it up.

eksdee

FH is my second home
insane house, hookers, ridiculous parties, drugs, alcohol, create the ultimate gaming company to create DAoC2, more hookers, more drugs, more alcohol, you get the picture

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You are a tree hugging commie homosexual, it is official. :p

Real men spend it on deathstars or coke and hookers!

They were examples of big things :p

I'd most likely do something really ridicilous like build myself a house that is a scale replica of the Undercity in WoW or a Stormwind theme park, or maybe buy a huge area of some remote us/mexico desert and recreate Fallout 3 :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Would buy Liverpool, then I would give Poulsen away to ... I don't think anybody would accept him :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I would use the 14 billion to build my own personal deathstar in orbit then use it to take out useless Z list celebs like Katie Price and Danni Minogue.

I'm in on this, I'll chip in my savings to buy extra ammo and be an unpaid volunteer on board.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Well the Large Hadron Collider cost 9 billion dollars so that's my benchmark for spending. Or the nuclear fusion reactor they are building in France will be ablut the same. So ultimately i'd spend at least 10 billion on a superb huge scientific endeavour like building a gigantic space catapult to send people flying to the stars or genetically engineering a elephant sized pig which produces the worlds tastiest bacon to solve world hunger.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Remove the fucking 'like' button and all the shitty fanpages also!

It's my Facebook Sama, fuck off!

Perhabs add a dislike button, so you can dislike all the fatties' updates etc.

georgie

FH is my second home
... or genetically engineering a elephant sized pig which produces the worlds tastiest bacon to solve world hunger.

or genetically engineering a pig sized elephant cos they'd be sooo cute. :D

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Buy a small country and be a benevolent dictator and it would have to be near the equator so that I could build a space program or maybe start funding a Space Elevator. Either that or blow it on a huge house with an amazing gaming set-up and personal race course in the garden and set myself and family up for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom