What was your first noob question? ^^

K

Kallio

Originally posted by duact
what is a bindstone ?

heheheee, I was one of those that knew that cos I read the manual several times, I carried with me to school and read it in the busses and such :p

B

Blazor Meneth

You Fail to execute Cleave perfectly... Then I thought ok time for followup
You Fail to execute Thryms perfectly... still thought I was doing great (even if I missed with main hand) :D
Never thought of that U hade to make first style perfect to make the next style perfect, just thought it was random :) Until lvl 43 when I came to lair ....
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
You Fail to execute Cleave perfectly... Then I thought ok time for followup
You Fail to execute Thryms perfectly... still thought I was doing great (even if I missed with main hand) :D
Never thought of that U hade to make first style perfect to make the next style perfect, just thought it was random :) Until lvl 43 when I came to lair ....
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

there there dorffie, we all have made mistakes in our life :p

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by 'Shy
Lol, that reminds me, I've met a couple of peoples who didn't know about the auto run, and one guy even used to shove a penny down the side of the arrow key to make it stay down so he didn't have to keep it pressed with his finger :D

Thank for not naming and shaming but it was me that had a penny set a side ;p

K

kivik

heh was level 11 axe specced warrior, i was in a grp and allways died, i didnt understand why before some1 told me that i was using a taunt style :doh:

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by elbeek
Not so much a question but when Elbeek was about level 3 I got lost in Cammy Hills for about 4 irl hours^^. I kept seeing the sunken statue and was close to quitting the game!

i got lost in Camelot Hills a month ago... was running with my merc from cammy :(

A

Arnor

Originally posted by kivik
heh was level 11 axe specced warrior, i was in a grp and allways died, i didnt understand why before some1 told me that i was using a taunt style :doh:

ye, god forbid the maintank getting aggro :clap:

C

choonz

Originally posted by Galiryn
i got lost in Camelot Hills a month ago... was running with my merc from cammy :(

Its not so long since i was lost in Forest Sauv. I often used to get lost in Camp forest too.

With my first char (Merc) I was wearing Cloth armor till about lvl 9 when a friend told me i looked stupid in a dress. I didnt get it :D

Users who are viewing this thread