What warrants a /rude ?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
I think its just in case this happens....

apati.jpg

(yes I know I've posted it elsewhere.. but come on. its funny!)

Hehe I laughed hard at that one. My first toon was an armsman on alb/excali (before rerolling to hib/excali) about 10-11 months ago. I had the pleasure of grouping with a Mr Apati who was also starting out then. He is french and spent a lot of time disparaging american comedies (esp ben stiller ones) as purile and inferior to french 'comedy' lol ;). I guess the french social 'sophistication' that Mr Apati seemed to think he had was showing through there with the /rude spam.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:

apati.jpg

R O F L !! that one made my day! haha! :cheers: so pwned!

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
or a scout...
or a mincer ..

here we go again

Bonedancer is the lamest class every tbh.
Come on, you guys should know.
Regards, Glottis

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
whenever i hug someone ( albs 95% of the time ) they start to hug me back ;) ( hibs 99% of the time they hug back while albs 95% of the time kills me and then rude )

only alb iv'e met who has hugged/bowed etc to me is probably dafft on numerous occasions./hug /kiss!!!

/RUDE hmm those who get that are those trios who camped mmg in OF who killed me 10 times in a row..../quit take a snack some TV back to game go to mmg DEAD.....( crush keyboard , go out and buy new keyboard come back log in , go to mmg DEAD BY SAME MEN! ) GET THE PICTURE ? ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I only give /rude emotes to people who act very lame (attempting to walk-through exploit or abuse bugs etc) after i've killed them, or more often then not they get a /dismis. I also use this occasionally if they try to zerg me and so on.

More often then not most enemies get a /bow or a /salute.

I only ever /laugh at cowards who run away.

People I feel sorry for because they did not stand a chance or for whatever reason get a /hug and occasionaly I give a /kiss to cute enemies just for fun :D which seems to annoy them even more then laugh spamming for some reason.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:

apati.jpg

apati got 100% totally wtf ownd there lmao

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
/rude people who play lame , bugabusers, adders ,zerglings and people that flee :<

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
The only time I've ruded someone is an inf that eagerly positioned himself and PA'ed a slammed target just before my crit went off taking the measly 10% hp left. It wasn't a particularly low rr inf either. :(

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
On topic though:

Personally, none of the emotes are that offensive. Someone spamming /rude or /laugh over your corpse is quickly remedied by a release, re-buff and off to work you go kind-of-thing. Not that I do it, after almost 2 years I still barely have the skill to play my toon properly, let alone type something or spam a macro afterwards ;)

It does, however, amaze me that online gaming still poses these questions. I thought most people just accepted that the online world is so diverse that the likelyhood of you meeting a complete dickwad, in a game, quite often, is going to be very high ;)

For example:

personality.JPG

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
AtomicBattleHamster said:
On topic though:

Personally, none of the emotes are that offensive. Someone spamming /rude or /laugh over your corpse is quickly remedied by a release, re-buff and off to work you go kind-of-thing.
I know :) It dont really ruin my day in any way, just feels so strange when you are killed by say 4-5 stealthers (I often duo) and then after they kill us, most often after stunned and zephyred so we have no way in hell fighting back, they spam /rude ... Was just curious what people felt warranted it, cant really set myself in position to do something like that.

Anyway, lots of good answers and a great screenie from Fenderon :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I give rudes when peeps bahave like asses. Eg:

In Molvik, I come across a Skald with my Mini, its been dead all day, I run up behind him, insta stun him, walk in front of him and /bow, making sure Im not that close ofc. Stun wears off, and he draws his tool, so I mezz him and /salute him, trying to be all freindly. He eventually wakes up, instas me and sets on me with his sword, so I kick his arse. RPs for me and /rude for him.

Most other times are in the BGs where some buttplug decides to /rude or /dance on me after ganking me with his BD,but later on I get my payback and /rude him back.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Dead bards, savs, sms, bds, some elds, some sbs, soem chanters, some zerkers and healers! Oh, and animists ofc!!! I always give them an extra cple of rudes just for the fun of it!

If i was a hib or mid, I'd probably rude and laugh at infis, sorcs and scouts too!

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Spamb0t said:
personally i dislike elves by default.. too bad i rarely get to kill any so dont get to /rude much :x

haha :D

i do /dismiss or /rude, whenever ppl zerg and chase me forever and forever.. (like alb zerg chaseing you thru an entire zone :p)

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I just experienced that being killed by 3 rangers most certainly warrants /rude spam and a couple of /laugh aswell !

(Hi Gei, Robban and Skiunkie or whatever)

.. tards

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, just checked my precious screenie and it was only Gei laughing and Vorel spamming rude.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Hehe ye I got spammed /laugh by joejohnsonscoue or whatever his name is, when inf popped on me. Then I go back and uncover him 5 times with gt 3 or 4 of them he died can't remember.

But the point is that's the best remedy, it really makes U feel abit better ;D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
I just experienced that being killed by 3 rangers most certainly warrants /rude spam and a couple of /laugh aswell !

(Hi Gei, Robban and Skiunkie or whatever)

.. tards

Robban stealth zerging soloers ? gee that makes a change :rolleyes:

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
/rude for being grappled by a fg and nuked to death when its 8 vs 1 - i mean come on is there really any need? You know you're gonna die horribly anyway but there is such a thing as overkill, oh and bug/exploit abusers usually get one too

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
I find /laugh more evil than /rude and I have a bad habbit laughing at people when I am drunk(even if they are ok). I remember once at mmg, I was so bizzy laughing I forgot to stealth and ate a massive pa/cd from infil number 2.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Some ppl just don't know when to /rude. I usually let greycons live, but they expect to be spared when they /rude? :p

Attachments

• haha.JPG
    haha.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 38

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:

apati.jpg

lol priceless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom