What warrants a /rude ?

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
This isnt a whine, I can take my emotes as the grownup I am, but I am just curious. What the hell makes people zerg someone, and when you kill them, you spam /rude as its something wrong WE did in the first place? This is mostly from albs, and very often from scouts, but getting it alot lately. Personally I dont emote most of the time, an occational /salute for a good fight, but thats all. Just a question ...

Helme

Resident Freddy
I only rude if im the surviving one after the enemy bugabused :x

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
i guess they just dont like u.. or ur kind..
personally i dislike elves by default.. too bad i rarely get to kill any so dont get to /rude much :x

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I think its just in case this happens....

apati.jpg

(yes I know I've posted it elsewhere.. but come on. its funny!)

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Aehahahaha! Priceless Fenderon :D

I do rude sometimes when I get sickeningly outnumbered. Or like the other day when Tzadekiel (sp?), some cabalist whose life me and two mates spared, ae dotted us shortly after when we got a couple of guards on us causing one of my mates to die etc ^^

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Mithryn said:
This isnt a whine, I can take my emotes as the grownup I am, but I am just curious. What the hell makes people zerg someone, and when you kill them, you spam /rude as its something wrong WE did in the first place? This is mostly from albs, and very often from scouts, but getting it alot lately. Personally I dont emote most of the time, an occational /salute for a good fight, but thats all. Just a question ...
I usually only /rude people that zerg me and die. The /rude is for them trying to have an unfair fight.

Ps, next time at beno - atleast take turns :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol fend :D
i got /hug by 8 luris when i was running solo on my zerk : o
guess they practicing for catacombs :(

think people generally /rude to annoy you, kids :rolleyes:

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Don't really emote ppl, maybe when I want them to stop and turn.
But never after a fight.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
I use emotes but tho usually they are /hug or /kiss. Need to say that hibs are used to it I can /hug him and he just hugs back.. But try to some alb and I'm 100% sure that he attack :m00:

majik

Banned
That really is amusing fend:)

And I only usually use hug emote.
E.g. I hug toble / toblerone on inc.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
I think its just in case this happens....

apati.jpg

(yes I know I've posted it elsewhere.. but come on. its funny!)

class :-p same thing for me last night when playing my skald for 2nd time since NF.
Get 1 infil to 15% and he vanish, firewiz comes and we are fighting abit and when im on 15% a scout add so the wiz starting to staff me to get killspam but he proc my gov, 1 sec after that scout kills me the wizards dies on dot :-p

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
That really is amusing fend:)

And I only usually use hug emote.
E.g. I hug toble / toblerone on inc.

i know maji :)
/hugs

something i'll never forget is when you FZ me.. just so we would be able to /hug spam each other hehe.. :D

oh yeah and to the topic.. earlier today an alb minstrel did the same to me.. :( dunno what i did to deserve that tbh

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Zephyr use is always plenty reason to /rude.

Just people who picked albion and sticked with it warrent bit /rude once and awhile for their cowardize.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
lol at that screenshot xdd

on-topic.- i dont quite understand what triggers those /rude /laugh spams but i think we all have 'suffered' em now and then.. usually after getting zerged or something like that.. another variety is the single /bow after XXalbs swarm you while u are dealing with couple guard patrols..

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I abuse /hug alot :p
Oh and when I get zerged by some muppets and it's just taking the piss, I /rude ;o

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Fenderon, don't post stuff like that! was too much, laughing so much, oh dear, just so funneh :)))

as most have said, /rude those that zerg me (zerg as in 3 or more, so outnumbering me)

I use /kiss to let some know I'm in the area tho :)

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
/hug - free rps/i get the jump and win without being hurt at all
/bow - Good fight! Well played mate.

/rude - adds(alb ones not enemy)/fg's who gank me/BD's

/slap - whenever i feel like it :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
Don't really emote ppl, maybe when I want them to stop and turn.
But never after a fight.

Same, although i /slap some stealthers, if they are 2 on me and i whoop em. But im not spamming the emotes, thats just too childish.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I prefer /hug to /rude and I guess everyone who knows me can tell that =))

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Must admist I just can't attack vf's luwi's, and toble is just too cute also. Tho Mercuria looks just soo much less fluffy :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom