What warrants a /rude ?

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Whoodoo said:
I give rudes when peeps bahave like asses. Eg:

In Molvik, I come across a Skald with my Mini, its been dead all day, I run up behind him, insta stun him, walk in front of him and /bow, making sure Im not that close ofc. Stun wears off, and he draws his tool, so I mezz him and /salute him, trying to be all freindly. He eventually wakes up, instas me and sets on me with his sword, so I kick his arse. RPs for me and /rude for him.

Most other times are in the BGs where some buttplug decides to /rude or /dance on me after ganking me with his BD,but later on I get my payback and /rude him back.

Why rude someone just because he wanted to play the game and not roleplay with you? :/

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
This isnt a whine, I can take my emotes as the grownup I am, but I am just curious. What the hell makes people zerg someone, and when you kill them, you spam /rude as its something wrong WE did in the first place? This is mostly from albs, and very often from scouts, but getting it alot lately. Personally I dont emote most of the time, an occational /salute for a good fight, but thats all. Just a question ...

/rude = attacking 4 hibs in POC when they had NO mobs on them ... killing two of them getting 3rd to 40% ...
and then the remaining two and the two that got rezz'd /rude and /laugh... well thats according to the hibs i met in POC tonight :(

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
/rude = attacking 4 hibs in POC when they had NO mobs on them ... killing two of them getting 3rd to 40% ...
and then the remaining two and the two that got rezz'd /rude and /laugh... well thats according to the hibs i met in POC tonight :(

More worthy of a salute to be honest !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom