What the best spec for a Scout, And wich race is the best!!!!

M

medowind

Ok here is the deal

You need to be highlander

start stats
10 con
10 str
10 dex

With

50 slash,
50 shield,
rest in stealth.

you will pwn rvr with that scout template………..

S

skile

50 Longbow
30 Stealth
25 Thrust
42 Shield

Briton:

10 con
10 dex
10 quick

Take smallest briton. Get volley and have the blast at keepdenfence.

L

loxleyhood

Nowadays, Scouts are forced into groups or use buffbots. For this reason your starting race should without a doubt be a highlander. At lvl50 buffed this will result in 300+ dex 290ish str and good in qui and con (cant remember numbers off the top of my head)

Your spec should be a balance of melee and bow. Mine is:

33 stealth
29 slash (giving nice any time style)
46 bow
42 shield (the quintessential slam)

But stats and specs mean nothing! To truly succeed in this day and age as a scout takes wit, and cunning! You must use the terrain to your advantage, make devious traps and even buy a buffbot!

S

skile

Highlanders have 50 quick in base. Thats to low. Will be hard getting RA's to penetrate PBT with heavy longbows. It's doable with briton/saracen.

L

loxleyhood

No, no, no, just put starting points in qui and invest in aug qui

K

K0nah

lolly @ scouts who spec less than 50 stealth then cry about getting pwned by assasins with camo up 0_o

S

skile

Originally posted by loxleyhood
No, no, no, just put starting points in qui and invest in aug qui

You invest in aug quick anyway? Saracen OR highlander :p.

S

skile

Originally posted by K0nah
lolly @ scouts who spec less than 50 stealth then cry about getting pwned by assasins with camo up 0_o

I'm not one of those, are they common?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by K0nah

Not sure if you know how camo, stealth and see hidden work Konah. Having 35 base stealth means I will have 50 stealth when I hit rr5, more is not usefull. Most assasins aim for a similar stealth spec. This means that assasins will only see me in the smallest radius possible (detect hidden). With camo down, they can see me from any range, stealth spec does not matter.
I do not mind getting owned with camo up (does not happen, assasins do not find me). I complain about assasins ganking me by just running straight up to me (unstealthed) and hitting me for 600 damage. Gets a bit annoying in the end.
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom