• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
as the title says what stage are u at

try not to make it a flame thread please is just out of interest

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I don't know if I should be even trying to register. Mag said the auth servers were down, but people still seem to be trying?

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Cant get into my account (old) unsurprisingly.

Although once in a blue moon it logs me in and then I click on enter beta key and the site stops loading

firespark

Fledgling Freddie
got a 414 error at registering.. and still received my confirmation e-mail.. very strange :cheers:

of course now i'm stuck at the next stage.. but eh grr

shambo

Fledgling Freddie
you should add an option "clicking one last time before throwing yourself out of the window"... After 12h of waiting i think i've had enough...

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Came home and went to their page without going here first, so waiting for a confirmation mail on my account.

Not to bothered, 3 days of extra work for me mon-wendsday, so would miss most of OB anyway... but would be sweet to get in on at least wends so one can familiarize oneself with the UI and some basic mechanics before headstart

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't received my confirmation email for new account, old account login isnt working either

Bluetribal

Fledgling Freddie
I'm at the OB codes phase for 1 account and validation phase for another account.
I made another account because we were told all non closed beta testers had to create a new account, I have to validate that account using the link in my e-mail.
But now I understand I can also use my old newsletter account to log in and enter the OB codes.
Since registration and validation has been offline all evening and I doubt anyone is working on it atm, I'm not trying anything anymore and will just see tomorrow...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Other: would be playing but looking after forums and small child...

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
trying to log in with old account 414 is gonna give me nightmares im sure

new account still havent go email for been over 71/2 hrs now

Ketsdoc

Fledgling Freddie
Just outa interest Flim, is the small child running the OB, if it is smack the arse off it please ;p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Stage 4 for the first time ever! Tried creating a junk e-mail and it worked.

/edit well, Now it says my account is suspended after trying to log in :)

Bluetribal

Fledgling Freddie
no, but it's refusing to go to sleep despite being very tired

Take Supernanny's advice:
there is no refusing or negotiating, if he/she has to go to bed he/she will, you're the authority figure
if the kid comes out of bed just put it back, but ignore all verbal contact, you're deaf/blind towards all its attempts to catch your attention
and remember: kids will love you for being consequent and bringing structure to their life, even though it might not seem that way at first

neillbroderick

Fledgling Freddie
i voted entering beta key but since then i have dumped back to the login screen *starts crying

titch

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I got an account and several hours later email arrived.

Pressed the confermation button and went to log my beta key with it. Got saveral 414 a 1031 (or something like that) which is new and my favouite "Your are already logged it"

Then servers were pulled and i went back to lvling my Tauren Warrior in Warcraft.

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
OK, seems Auth servers are offline (were they ever online or does 414 signify online?) again so more beer and another episode of House for me. Got Season 6 of 24 next, plus 2 days off work.

Bring it on GOA...:drink:

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have entered my OB codes now i just need to keep pressing validate until it happens..

414 in the mean time though.

Tilda

Why is there no "I'm level 8 and having a ball" option? :D

Greedygrubber

Fledgling Freddie
I actually got the code page loaded properly and had a few attempts att entering the code, but got 414 all the time. After like the seventh try the page crashed and sent me back ot the starting page again, and now the servers are offline again. *sigh* doesn't even begin to describe it.

Bluetribal

Fledgling Freddie
Aada,
how did you get past "The authentication server is momentarily unavailable"???

Greedygrubber

Fledgling Freddie
Probably just dumb luck. Yopu have to manage to click connect during one of the precious moments when the servers are actually online. And still that's no guarantee you'll get in. As the zounds of reported error codes today testify.

KingofPain

Fledgling Freddie
Got to the validate key stage coupla minutes ago but after clicking validate received a 1103 error and got redirected back to main page.

That's the first time I've 'logged in' today (since 08:30 today) and the Product Key button has been active.

They can try and prise my unconscious body from this desk however, as I wake up, the first thing I'll do is give it one more try ... ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Aada,
how did you get past "The authentication server is momentarily unavailable"???

I managed to login to the validate OB key screen before the auth servers were taken down.

The wheel spins so i assume my connection is atleast talking to the GOA website then i get the 414 message but if it isn't and i'm stuck in a loop then i'm fucked.

But hey i dare not log out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom