What sport would you like to try...

Lethul

FH is my second home
Marc said:
download the vid in my sig Lethul for proper rugby :D

already done that :p looks cool. is it really allowed by the rules to drag someone in the shirt? ;)

Brite said:
ice hockey is the best fun you can have really, only bitch is you need to be fit to play it and its expensive to fuck

agree, by far the funniest sport i ever played. now im starting to get in to sports again and i think i will atleast try to find a new team to play with. miss it to damn much :p

Marc

FH is my second home
I cant even ice skate, let along play ice hockey! I spend more time flat on my arse!

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I want to try drag racing (no, not racing in drag!) my sisters BF does the webby for Santa Pod so I get lots of free tickets but I want to try it myself as it looks cool :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hmm

i want to get back into BMX but its as much as a cost thing as anything else at the mo and the lack of a scene in durham :p (Well theres a small one but back when i did it i wasnt very serious and quiet young so).

Base jumping seems fun, but again cost + experience + small community.

mens la cross :D ment to be alot harder than people think + its a bit liek american football - cna tackle anyone at any time.

MMA would be cool aswell, as much for the fittness as anything else, im falling snuggly back into my workouts etc, guess next step is to get some striker training in and ground work if i was to take it seriously.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
already done that :p looks cool. is it really allowed by the rules to drag someone in the shirt? ;)

agree, by far the funniest sport i ever played. now im starting to get in to sports again and i think i will atleast try to find a new team to play with. miss it to damn much :p

You can indeed drag ppl by the shirt, so long as they have the ball, or you can pull people off or out of rucks and mauls by the shirts.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I cant even ice skate, let along play ice hockey! I spend more time flat on my arse!

I tried ice skating once. After half an hour thought "pffft this is easy". 5 minutes later went arse over tit and split me head open. 8 stitches and a scar to this day...served me right for being a cocky twat lol

Marc

FH is my second home
btw Lethul, there are 2 kinds of rugby. The vid i posted was rugby league, the other is rugby union. Generally if you are small and fat or a lanky streak of piss and have zero skills then union is for you. If you are fit, athletic and very skilfull (or at least want to learn skills) then rugby league is for you.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I can recommend Jet Skiing and Demolition Derby (tried em both)

bombing along on the really big jet skis and coming up off the top of a wave then diving under like a submarine is just the coolest sensation.....and if you like "omg im gonna crap myself" thrills try Demo Derby, you just need some mechanically minded mates and a banged up mini.

Then you end up upside down in the middle of the track and realise youve got to sit there till the end of the race if you dont want running over, hilarious.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
as if youve played american football and baseball properly. Running round with your mates with one of them mini american footballs that McDonalds used to give out free with a happy meal around superbowl time, screaming "bagsy im Dan Marino" ISNT playing american football :twak:

that's very true marc.

I played for Dublin Bulls in the Irish America Footy leauge ( one of the founding memebers as well).

Softball - Gateway Commache's - 3 time triple crown Champions.

anything else ?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
this always creased me up the captain for the brighton bears basketball team was called Randy Duck

whatta name!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

soze

I am a FH squatter
I dont know if its really a sport but i have always wanted to try Archery, i should really get round to trying one of these days.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
soze said:
I dont know if its really a sport but i have always wanted to try Archery, i should really get round to trying one of these days.
roll a scout? :fluffle:

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't mind trying Rally driving. Not really a sport i know, more an activity.

Not much else really, i've done more or less every sport i wanted to try.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i my self wouldnt mind trying my luck at fencing and archery... i tryed the sport when i was young in mind but now the sport seems quite endurable

Airmid

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to get back into surfing again - haven't done it properly for about 5 years now, as I live about as far away from the sea (not to mention decent surf) as you can get in the UK :)

I'd LOVE to try rally driving as well - I htink if you love driving, there can't be much more fun you can have in a car other than rally driving.

Moving to Canada in a couple of years (West Coast) so should be able to get back into surfing again, as well as trying skiing/snowboarding and Ice Hockey (the national sport).

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
I'd really like to try Rugby, and Archery xD
I've always been "big and strong", and I like to tackle people xD
We played it in school once, was prolly the funniest class I've ever had tbh :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Super Extreme Sports for the win for me!

Parachute + tornado = Tornbase jumping!

BMX bike + irak = Extreme Motocross!

Surfing on a Tsunami!
Crowdsurfing on a angry mob during a coup!
Hanggliding in a hurricane!

THATS what i wanna do, but usually im not around when things like that happen :mad:

Airmid

Fledgling Freddie
Ooh yeah someone else mentioned trying mixed martial arts (MMA) and damn right I'd love to try that, partly for the opportunity to get fit and into a honed fighting machine, and secondly for the chance to beat the f00k outta people :D

Obviously as a girl it would end with me crying, and them letting me win :clap:

BTW - mixed martial arts is stuff like UFC - linky great fun - if you live in the UK its on Bravo on Saturday and Sunday nights.

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
i my self wouldnt mind trying my luck at fencing and archery... i tryed the sport when i was young in mind but now the sport seems quite endurable

fencing is very cool...shame i got banned from my local club after an "incident".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom