What sport would you like to try...

Lethul

FH is my second home
that you havent got a chance to try for one reason or another?

i would have liked to try rugby, it looks really nice tbh. and the players seem to take the tackles with style instead of screaming for 5 minutes like those fancy fotball players.
the opportunity to try it here in sweden is limited :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:

i would have liked to try rugby, it looks really nice tbh. and the players seem to take the tackles with style instead of screaming for 5 minutes like those fancy fotball players.

Tried to teach my mates Rugby when i was in Sweden during the summer.. man that was fun :D

I would personaly would like to try Jai Alai, looks alot of fun, like uber squash. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jai_alai

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
ja061di.jpg

Anyway... I'd only be interested in some new extreme sports. Then again I have done inline, snowboarding and mountain biking (downhill as well) so not sure as to what else I'd like. Skateboarding didn't catch on that well.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Recently tried Kite Surfing which was great fun. Got a mate trying to teach me wakeboarding but I'm crap at the moment.

Dunno what to try next, but it will probably be in the water.

Marc

FH is my second home
Lethul said:

download the vid in my sig Lethul for proper rugby :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Super Extreme Sports for the win for me!

Parachute + tornado = Tornbase jumping!

BMX bike + irak = Extreme Motocross!

Marc

FH is my second home
Must admit, id of loved to play american football. Must be such a rush to headbutt someone whilst running at top speed :D But i guess id have to celebrate my team mates doing something as easy as catch a ball whilst screaming "yeah baby" and such like.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Marc said:
But i guess id have to celebrate my team mates doing something as easy as catch a ball whilst screaming "yeah baby" and such like.

And pat their butt-hocks.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I'm a shirt lifter, im used to stuff like that :D

;P

DOne American Footy,
Soccer,
Galeic,
Hurling,
Go karting ( my fav)
Softball
baseball

if i was allowed 1 shot , would be to have a team tryout for a div 2 team =).

At least then i'd have a resoable shot at getting on =)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hang gliding, or that one where the bloke had that suit on and flew over the channel unaided by mahines man that'd be awsome!

scared of the water but kite surfing looks fun untill you see something like this [see attatched pic] then you realise why some areas have a sudden water pollution problem, but i would like to do that shark cage dive where the cage is made from perspex.

Marc

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:
;P

DOne American Footy,
Soccer,
Galeic,
Hurling,
Go karting ( my fav)
Softball
baseball

if i was allowed 1 shot , would be to have a team tryout for a div 2 team =).

At least then i'd have a resoable shot at getting on =)

as if youve played american football and baseball properly. Running round with your mates with one of them mini american footballs that McDonalds used to give out free with a happy meal around superbowl time, screaming "bagsy im Dan Marino" ISNT playing american football :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
Wheres the "report post to Aadia" button? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
I'd like to play women's beach volleyball.

Me too.

Switch beach to bed though.

And remove the volleyball.

And clothing.

....and make them really really drunk.

Unless they want it.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
hang gliding, or that one where the bloke had that suit on and flew over the channel unaided by mahines man that'd be awsome!

scared of the water but kite surfing looks fun untill you see something like this [see attatched pic] then you realise why some areas have a sudden water pollution problem, but i would like to do that shark cage dive where the cage is made from perspex.

Should try scuba diving or something next time you go on holiday, used to be shit scared of water myself, went once 4 years ago nearly a qualified instructor now :D Some awesome experinces, night dives and things where the water is full of this algae which reacts to movement by glowing.. dive down to the bottom sit on the bottom kill all flashlights and such then site and write to each other using this algae :)

Even done some wreck dives and things where we have seen sharks and such
but if you respect them (bearing in mind your in their home) they wont bother you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
but if you respect them (bearing in mind your in their home) they wont bother you.

What? Like bow to them like offering the hundreds of teeth in their mouth an apology, under water, while they are chewing your gonads off like they were tasty, and free, hotal snacks?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Marc said:
as if youve played american football and baseball properly. Running round with your mates with one of them mini american footballs that McDonalds used to give out free with a happy meal around superbowl time, screaming "bagsy im Dan Marino" ISNT playing american football :twak:

and who wanna play the wimp version of the sport when theres Rugby?

play american football WITHOUT all the wuzz gear and it might be intresting.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:

I play rugby. I would like to play american football, whats wrong with that? Tell me, why would it be more interersting without all the wuzz (WTF does that mean?) gear?

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Ctuchik said:

For once the americans have some sense in what they do.

"Let's go rock climbing without a rope."
I know some do that but anyway. A rare few.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Cozak said:
Should try scuba diving or something next time you go on holiday, used to be shit scared of water myself, went once 4 years ago nearly a qualified instructor now :D Some awesome experinces, night dives and things where the water is full of this algae which reacts to movement by glowing.. dive down to the bottom sit on the bottom kill all flashlights and such then site and write to each other using this algae :)

Even done some wreck dives and things where we have seen sharks and such

wtg :clap:

my bf likes scuba diving and keeps saying i should try it but truthfully ive not been in the ocean since i was little and watched jaws, well i did go in once more but i trod on a flat fish and this only confirmed my fears.

seriously im waaaay too afraid of being eaten by something or my air going kaput or getting the benz and my lungs exploading, i love sharks and deep sea creatures but that doesnt mean i want to expose myself to them.

not really a sport but anyone remember that board game "pig in a poke"? i'd love to play that :D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
What? Like bow to them like offering the hundreds of teeth in their mouth an apology, under water, while they are chewing your gonads off like they were tasty, and free, hotal snacks?

Yup, that, and not going right close to them and prodding them with stuff and getting them all worked up, with dead fish gutted with blood all over and stuff, like they do for the tv cameras :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
w00t w00t hay lookit im a tight bastard!!
:bazbeer:

ooh and i got 2 little green squares too :clap:

Brite

Banned
ice hockey is the best fun you can have really, only bitch is you need to be fit to play it and its expensive to fuck

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I did a skydive for charity last weekend, would really like to get into the skydiving sport properly after doing it the once.

The problem is mainly my lack of time, although the cost is kinda high too. I could afford it if it, its just that with college and work, and the fact that the nearest skydiving centre is a fair way away mean that atm its just not possible.

any adrenaline sport involving the sky is my kinda thing, trying to sort out getting up in a hang glider soon.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ooooh Dukat well done sweetie, im so glad it went well was this the katrina dive? did you get any piccys taken of your aerobatics, if so i'd love to see them, preferably with a speach bubble

:clap: <(weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ezteq said:
Ooooh Dukat well done sweetie, im so glad it went well was this the katrina dive? did you get any piccys taken of your aerobatics, if so i'd love to see them, preferably with a speach bubble

:clap: <(weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

hehe thanks :) yep was the katrina fund raising skydive, 30-40ish seconds of freefall from 12,000 ft. really, really enjoyed it, think I need to do another one - everything seems boring now by comparison :)

I'll hopefully get the video of it this weekend, and I'm also waiting for my dad to email me the piccies of the landings taken by my step-mum from the ground. Should get em in the next few days, will post them on here when i get them!

and btw the speach bubble would have the be cert. 18 i think, was I came out the plane I was yelling "Ohhhhhh SHHHIIII....!!!" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom