what sorta music do you like?

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Commandment said:
it hurt your ears too huh ^^

thing i love about them is there version of iron maidains fear of the dark

oh the screams xD
Don't like too many songs but enough to be mentioned. :p

Fear of the Dark cover, Perverts Church and Suicide and Other Comforts to name some.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
just heard a greatpete tong set from global gathering 2005 <3 shame I didn't get to go this year as 2004 was insane.

i was there this year :p, sleeping in a tent with drunk/drugged up people wandering around outside the tent usually ends up with them falling on a tent, thankfully not mine :D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Healer McHeal said:
i was there this year :p, sleeping in a tent with drunk/drugged up people wandering around outside the tent usually ends up with them falling on a tent, thankfully not mine :D

Went to ArvikaFestivalen in Sweden this year and me and my mate placed our tent in a fucking prime location for people falling on it =/ Also over 2 tractor tyre tracks so once the rain started it was like a swamp beneath our tent :) funfun :D

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Went to ArvikaFestivalen in Sweden this year and me and my mate placed our tent in a fucking prime location for people falling on it =/ Also over 2 tractor tyre tracks so once the rain started it was like a swamp beneath our tent :) funfun :D

hehe, some one threw up near my tent :|, it sounded like it was on it, but was luckly like 3 tents over, lol, not something you wanna wake up to, being kicked in the head to wake up as some one stumbling about and then hearing that sound.....

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i generally like older music but dont really have any fave's if it makes me feel good then i like it be it classical, country cowboy type stuff, metal, rap dance whatever the one sort of music i dont lie is that really angry moody stuff that either makes you feel depressed or makes you want to rip your ears off.

for me the idea of music is to make me feel happy and motivated.

there is one song that i love that is really sad and makes me cry and thats "bright eyes" by art garfunkle, always chokes me right up but its such a lovely song.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Atm;

Oasis
Limp Bizkit
Dido
Metallica
Kaiser Chiefs
More Oasis :p

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
has nobody else even heard of Shawn Colvin? she's a wonderful singer/songwriter.. great stuff to sing long to as u crafting :) check her out if u fancy a change from RAARARRARRR! BOOMBOOMBOOM! type stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom