what sorta music do you like?

Causes_Chaos

Banned
i was just wondering if the DAoC players were metal head monkeys (like me)
or into rap or indie ect....

Just a pointless post to burn some time =)

and replys would be a bonus :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
check eOT what are you listening to right now? thread...
but since we're on the subject, i listen to all from eletronic to black metal :eek:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Progressive house/Trance mainly

although i do also like stuff like Shawn Colvin.. and a little Sex Pistols.. Alice Cooper etc :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
death metal

you know.. the sort that makes you want to slit your wrists!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
About everything except dance/trance sort of things, hiphop/rap and those sort of things

Jazz/blues is my favorite though, however dido is currently getting dizzy in my cdplayer :D

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
DRUM & BASS.

And possibly some hip-hop........... Cypress Hill, Company Flow, stuff like that. Not 50-cent, DMX thouhg or anything like that, can't stand that shit. Some hard house is ok, although most of it sounds like it has been made on a playstation 2. Used to like metal a long time ago, glad those days are gone. :D

But anyway yeah mostly dnb but even that is getting a bit crap these days, seems like the producers don't know where to go with it anymore. If that dies I'll have no music to listen to anymore! Oh well.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Usually anything that involves eating hamsters and slitting your wrists

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Abit of everything, tho mainly into rocky sorta music, been listening to Static X last few nights.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Causes_Chaos said:
i was just wondering if the DAoC players were metal head monkeys (like me)
or into rap or indie ect....

Yes.

I listen to music. That all and all that.

Jaem, excellent band by the way.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I have very eclectic music interests.

Classical
But can immediately switch from Rachmaninoff to Sepultura to Dina Vass to Frank Sinatra to Rammstein to Dido to Sisters of Mercy to Prodigy..........

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Trance/Euphoria
Hard Dance
Club
Hardcore

Coz they are all similar really you can choose depending on your mood, if I'm a bit excited/going to get shitface I go for the old hardcore option, if I'm hungover/want to relax go for some nice trance. Dance/Club if I'm somewhere inbetween :p Though some times I do the opposite - just depends on how a feel.

With your indie/rock junk - it's all the same shit, makes me feel like I could go and slit my wrists.

With rap it all sounds exactly the same, some guy boasting about how much money and bitches he has, and then he says some crap about gun violence.

With the whole dance shit you dont get that, coz it's all about moving on and doing what you enjoy. SEX.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I quite like metal, but theres a difference imo between good and the bad

The crap metal is nothing but RAAAR RAAAR RAAAAAAR, some guy screaming to noise, which isn't music imo, its someone needing anger therapy. :p

Gamah

Banned
Trance/Progressive/Breaks

Fav DJ's Include: Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Perry 'o Neal, Markus Shultz <o/ and Matt Darey.

Sometimes I'll listen to some rock stuff, cos my mates are into it..but I like the more popular stuff if I do listen to it..like the Foo Fighters.

P.S Whoever said Hardcore is good needs to listen again, worst shit ever..who wants to listen to some random 190bpm music, give melodic any day of the week over that shit. On a side note I once saw DJ Hixxy..most untalented DJ ever, plays such a predicable set up up and down..rubbish.

I HATE, Drum and base, rap, R&B, Pop music like Charlotte fucking church.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Bit of everything current playlist has all sorts on from Slagsmålsklubben (8bit music) Scissor sisters, Skazi, Infected mushroom, Nightwish, Static-X new album, SoAD new album, Turbonegro, snoop, some old 50's tunes :p Dion and the belmonts :eek: some New Monkey (hardcore, sorry Gamah :p) Slayer, Prodigy... the list goes on and is rather mixed. Oh and Eddie Medusa - VOLVO! ;D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Trance/Progressive/Breaks

Fav DJ's Include: Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Perry 'o Neal, Markus Shultz <o/ and Matt Darey.

Sometimes I'll listen to some rock stuff, cos my mates are into it..but I like the more popular stuff if I do listen to it..like the Foo Fighters.

P.S Whoever said Hardcore is good needs to listen again, worst shit ever..who wants to listen to some random 190bpm music, give melodic any day of the week over that shit. On a side note I once saw DJ Hixxy..most untalented DJ ever, plays such a predicable set up up and down..rubbish.

I HATE, Drum and base, rap, R&B, Pop music like Charlotte fucking church.

I said it depends what sort of mood I'm in :p if you've got a headache you're not gonna listen to it coz it does your head in, but in small doses it's alright ;)

I prefer Tiesto and Van Buuren tbh, but all the DJ's have their classics ;)

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Tiësto is one overrated fuck, today I'd say Ferry corsten rule the DJ scene with originality, I have given up Armin van buuren thanks to his A State of Trance hammering the same shit over and over, same goes for Markus schulz with his show :|

(AvB was good at sensation 2005 tho)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I like Sinnicas musik, she makes some realy nice tunes

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Sinnica said:
Tiësto is one overrated fuck, today I'd say Ferry corsten rule the DJ scene with originality, I have given up Armin van buuren thanks to his A State of Trance hammering the same shit over and over, same goes for Markus schulz with his show :|

(AvB was good at sensation 2005 tho)

Saw Tiësto live the other weekend, lol.

right back on topic, i listen to anything, i just have to like the song :p, alot of bands i dont like most of there songs except like one song etc, but i mainly fall back onto REAL metal, and rock, (real metal = iron maiden/black sab/etc)

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
i like a bit of grind not the crap american shit but the proper english stuff i also like quite a bit of black/death metal

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Jaem- said:
Abit of everything, tho mainly into rocky sorta music, been listening to Static X last few nights.
Static-X is a lovely band. <3

It varies alot what I listen to, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Freedom Call, Dark Tranquillity, Korn, Falconer, Machina Supremacy, Dragonforce, Within Temptation, Spineshank, Nightwish, Mnemic, Soilwork, Edguy, Avantasia, Blind Guardian, Breek 77, Evergrey, God Forbid, Hammerfall, Iced Earth, Marilyn Manson, Nocturnal Rites, Slipknot, Sonata Arctica, Static-X, System of a Down, Teräsbetoni(crazy fins :D), Ill Niño, Evanescence, Disturbed, Cradle of Filth and random songs Sobek have sent, such as Trivium, Twelve Tribes, Trust Company, Soil, Kreator, Hoobastank(some songs are really good =o), and Green Day.

Currently listening to Alice Copper - Poison.

That list got a bit longer than I expected ... Oo

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
atm tho, im into dj shadow alot, else Fiona Apple and Beth gibbons/Portishead. Blue Foundation and Nick Cave too... My Bloody Valentine... Gonna stop now :(

Gamah

Banned
just heard a greatpete tong set from global gathering 2005 <3 shame I didn't get to go this year as 2004 was insane.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pretty much anything, except R&B, hip hop, rap, pop (modern dance music)

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll just say the band names xD

Dream Theater :worthy:
Nightwish
Within Temptation
Sonata Arctica
Manowar
Motley Crue
Iron Maiden

Music > all.. music is teh best! :cheers:

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
I'm into alot of bands !1

Such as, 36 Crazyfists, Funeral for a friend, Alkaline Trio, LoveHateHero, 30 seconds to mars, Ill Niño, Soilwork, Spineshank, Trivium, Still Remains, From Autumn to ashes, Deftones ( !! ), Interpol, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Oasis, Mew, A Life Once Lost, Smash Mouth, Anberlin, Trust Company, Silent Civilians, think that was all :eek7:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Cradle of Filth

it hurt your ears too huh ^^

thing i love about them is there version of iron maidains fear of the dark

oh the screams xD

Cozak said:
some New Monkey (hardcore, sorry Gamah :p)

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww i dont like you anymore! :mad:

but yer, metal, rock, punk and st00f! listening to cradle of filth, ratm and bad religion mainly atm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom