What poisions do you use?

C

-chancer-

before i was using the Snare & Enervateing (-118 Str/Con)

but the snare never seems to stick at all so ive now switched to the DoT's (Lifebane)

but what does everyone else use?

S

Sharp Thing

i hate every fucking assasins out there that uses that str/con debuff, FU all

:p

S

stunned

I usually fart in your direction or piss downstream.

O

old.LandShark

Pissing downstream of someone won't really do much to them.
Chancer: if you're using the lvl48 (orwhatever) snare, there's no reason for it not to stick....

X

xplo

If you have snare on your first hitting weapon, the second weapon will break it :p

Imo lifebane and str/con debuff is the best combo.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
I second that! Good thing that you will no longer be able to be str rooted come next patch, tho.

H

Hit ^_^

using disease on main wep debuff on second and dot on third.

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by xplo
If you have snare on your first hitting weapon, the second weapon will break it :p

Poison snares are unbreakable

O

oblivion_6

I use Disease on my offhand rapier (which has a Lifebane equiv proc on it) This is used for PA etc

Then i swap mid battle for the normal 2 handed weaps that have a str/con debuff and a applied Dot which adds to the LB proc above. Also one of my main weaps is going to have this LB proc put on it tonight so that will go off if the fight happens to last a wee bit

but usually i do this. Oh and always have a spare sword with snare on it in case u think u better leave as u can swap it, twat em, then run

Z

zmurf

When i played my sb i used enerverting+disease on first attack, dot+snare on second attack ... the str loss from enerverting +disease is insane and vs some casters it's even enough to perma root them

S

Silenzio

eheheh =)

puppies ;P

when i see the lil snare ikon pop up from an assassin blade i start smiling =) (that if im with my inf )

i wont run away ahahhahaahahhahahah

snare could be of any use only if is a caster with speed or some speeder class...
since they will try to get away to use range...

but pretty worthles gaint whoeverelse... overall gainst n assassin... =)

4 weapon 5 poison... 4 allways applied...
is plenty ov debuff arround =)

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by moo_work
errrr?

He's on about the encumbrance buggering up because of a Str debuff effectively rooting casters and other low str peeps.

C

Carlos Bananos

No, poison snares aer actually unbreakable, so is PF and weaponstyle snares (Hindered)

The snare is only lvl 42, but i never seem to have any probs with it resisiting..

i use Str/Con debuff on mainhand, and Lifebane on Offhand (to make sure my 1st LB tick isn't erased by loss of con)

have a second weapon in 2h slot with snare i use for chanters...since i'd rather just have a definate snare rather than the chance it could encumber them ;)
PA with Snare + Dot...chanter will die from CD 90% of the time...if not the snowsquall will defo finish ;)

(fyi the str debuff only hits delve value on fully buffed ppl...against unbuffed it hits no where near 118)

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Silenzio
eheheh =)

puppies ;P

when i see the lil snare ikon pop up from an assassin blade i start smiling =) (that if im with my inf )

i wont run away ahahhahaahahhahahah

snare could be of any use only if is a caster with speed or some speeder class...
since they will try to get away to use range...

but pretty worthles gaint whoeverelse... overall gainst n assassin... =)

4 weapon 5 poison... 4 allways applied...
is plenty ov debuff arround =)

when i see an inf thats used snare + dot i dont wanna run away, they're gonna get 2-4 shotted..its practically free RPs without getting debuffed :D

S

stinkie

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
using disease on main wep debuff on second and dot on third.

Yet again Velvet proves hes that thick a lvl5 afk bard could own him. :p

Debuff should always go on main wep if you are using it. as it negates damage taken when con drops e.g.

What happens in 1 melle round with debuff on off hand:

Target has 1000hp and max of 1000HP
you hit with main hand for 150dmg
Target has 850hp and max of 1000HP
you hit with off hand for 100 damage
Target has 750hp and max of 1000HP
Debuff lands from off hand
Target has 750hp and max of 750HP

What happens in 1 melle round with debuff on main hand:

Target has 1000hp and max of 1000HP
you hit with main hand for 150dmg
Target has 850hp and max of 1000HP
Debuff lands from main hand
Target has 750hp and max of 750HP
you hit with off hand for 110 damage (more damage as con effects damage taken aswell as max HP)
Target has 640hp and max of 750HP

Personly I use debuff on main with dot on off hand. Then I have a snare in 2H slot and 2 extra snare and an exra dot weapon in my pack.

I find this way if I need to snare as targets running its just a button press away and having the extra weps in my pack ready to change is great when you find urself in a big zerg fighting to stop the sprinting bard / shammy. The extra env wep isnt used that much but can be handy after a target has purged or the 1st dot is resisted though in 1v1 fights there over that quick its hard to change weapons in pack.

N

Noche

Oh please use snare and disease yees use em, they r great... <cough>

Wot Carlos and Stinkie said above

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Sharp Thing

what he said.. + FO

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Noche
Oh please use snare and disease yees use em, they r great... <cough>

Wot Carlos and Stinkie said above

tbh disease > slam scouts :D

so always nice to have 1 spare...but mainhand wtf?

P

Pin

Enervating on mainhand, and an enervating on a back-up. Beyond that, nothing matters.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Pin
Enervating on mainhand, and an enervating on a back-up. Beyond that, nothing matters.

+ disease on BD's mind u? :D

V

vintervargen

oh and pin, stop exp and come odins ffs :|

P

Pin

Originally posted by vintervargen
oh and pin, stop exp and come odins ffs :|

I was there err... ALL night, but I might log in now. is it busy atm?

N

nalistah

Originally posted by xplo

BEEEEP, wrong.

I use str/con debuff on left hand and dot on main hand, if a mincer or something fast runs buy i switch the dot to snare.

And if im close to a safe spot to the enemy (i.e tk or some keep) i use snare to, to prevent enemy from running there :p

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Pin

400 or so dmg from dot can be nice for those long fights with lots of evades etc

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Pin

what pin said

C

Carlos Bananos

well, if u only use debuff, on a buffed SB you have to do 1400-1500 or so melee dmg (my SB has 1400 exactly after debuff.. from 1903 buffed)

S

Silenzio

diff target dif tactic...

i u want to cut a speeder... on the run...
u have to be wise... in the right place... an mmm

bit ov luck =)

just pa stik cd ;P

but not that easy....

or an easy garrote with snare on main hand =)

think, for every diff kind ov enemy

enervating on PA weap... dot on off hand...
and... mmm well ;P ok ok

*Essence of Lethargy * on mainhand *egrin*

+ more weap poisoned with a diff one... maybe debuff or dot... depend ov moment n prey...

Im n inf =) i choose my target... not unstelth an run to anyone...

P.s.
got kinda surpised few days ago... by a CD ranger... who got both weapon poisoned... dis n snare ... ehehe tnx god crap poison =) but got bit shoked at the mom, well he died...
mmm buff bot for buff ... envenombot for poison... yess n maybe a bt bot too for the future ;P

P

Pin

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
400 or so dmg from dot can be nice for those long fights with lots of evades etc

I didn't say don't bother with anything else... but whatever you do after landing enervating pales in comparison.

N

nightsorrow

the poison with green thingies effect^^, or whatever, nm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom