Science What order were you born in?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I should point out that there's nothing wrong with being gay. For any gay members of the forum.

Except in this thread. Where science judges you :eek:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I should point out that there's nothing wrong with being gay. For any gay members of the forum.

Except in this thread. Where science judges you :eek:
:oops:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am the fourth born of five children with one older sister and two older brothers and one younger sister.

I am not unintelligent or crazy, I can be both introverted and extroverted. Out of the five of us I am the strategist and the child with the highest level of emotional intelligence. I am very secretive, I appear open but I only let people see what I want them to see, I am comfortably bisexual and incredibly deviant in many ways. My brothers and sisters assume they know me but actually they do not have the first idea about me.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Youngest of three, two elder sisters.

I don't really talk to them, we have nothing in common other than we are blood relatives. They recently had a fall out with each other and refuse to speak to each other, instead playing political games of cold shoulder and passive aggression via other family members. They both shoot from the hip, say what they think and generally have no regard for other people's feelings. It's everyone else's fault but theirs for their problems, they blame everyone else, they resent their upbringing because we were relatively poor, they hold grudges, keep memories of historical bad stuff and use it against you.

tl;dr - they're both cunts.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Youngest of three, two elder sisters.

I don't really talk to them, we have nothing in common other than we are blood relatives. They recently had a fall out with each other and refuse to speak to each other, instead playing political games of cold shoulder and passive aggression via other family members. They both shoot from the hip, say what they think and generally have no regard for other people's feelings. It's everyone else's fault but theirs for their problems, they blame everyone else, they resent their upbringing because we were relatively poor, they hold grudges, keep memories of historical bad stuff and use it against you.

tl;dr - they're both cunts.

So...they're Scottish then?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
One is arguably English since she's lived in London more than Scotland. Her husband is English and her kids sound like cockneys.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Oldest of two (have a sister couple of years younger than me). I got the brains and she got the looks apparently.....

Edmond

Oldest of two (have a sister couple of years younger than me). I got the brains and she got the looks apparently.....
You know the rules.....her not you, obviously

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was born head first - other than that I am staying out of this thread :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Nice one Shagrat. Now you have me picturing you as a gender-swapped version of your sis the power-lifter. With dark hair too for some reason. Does your sis ever say "Do you even lift, bro?" to you? ;-)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Younger sister (by 13 months).

She's as thick as you can get, I've always called her on it as a child. I no longer do that (we're adults now), but she still gets on my nerves with her stupidity.

Also, i'm not gay.

Edmond

Why does she have wheels as feet? And look like she is about to light a fart
They're not wheels, it one of those new hover board thingys that all the cool kids are buzzing around on these days.

Jeez, you know nuffin init!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom