Science What order were you born in?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm the oldest of two boys.

I am, of course, awesome, intelligent. And totally not gay. Says science.

I'm also bucking the trend by not having diabetes. But to be fair, I have just eaten a metric fuckton of applecake so there's a good chance I'll be developing this shortly.

Please to be telling us about your scientifically proven and totally set place in the world below. I imagine that you're all slightly unhealthy third childs. So you're all very very very gay.

Lol @ you gays :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm the middle child of three. My elder sister is perfectly nice and normal. My younger sister is sadly a mental and I have nothing to do with her (tl;dr she's introverted, married into Islam and is biassed against Jews and gays).

I'm not gay, although I did want to buy a bright pink Rapha classic cycling jersey this summer and was annoyed because the shop had none.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just so we can include the female members of FH in this, we'll include a madness rating.

First born sisters are clearly like me - intelligent and awesome. The further down the retard scale they slide (for this is definitely what it's scientifically called) then the madder they get.

This is evidenced by Tom's baby sister being totally batty. Whereas Tom is only semi-batty. Like a lot of stubble rather than the full beard*.

Science says this is factually correct. There is NO denying it. So come on. Fess up. How gay / mad are you?

*a bit like Tom once gave oral to a tramp, but Tom's got long ginger hair so it was only a little gay as he passes for a girl.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're the youngest of two boys there?

Seems like the science is bob-on to me.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Younger of two. My sister is two years older than me. I'm a mixture according to that article. I'm not gay but I am smarter, quicker to catch on and much more rebellious and independent.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oldest by two year of two boys and my bro is not gay but definitely more mentally challenged when it comes to intelligence

But he has the kids and normal nuclear family that i dont.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you must be the exception to the rule then fett :)

single child here so I am awesome in all respects. I have an older half brother on my father's side, and while he and I agree that I am smarter, taller, better looking and generally more adventurous, somehow HE manages to score with the ladies like it's nobody's business :eek:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Youngest of two boys, yet my brother is introverted and very socially inept, whereas I am awesome (not gay) and very intelligent (not gay)

Although there is a black dog outside my back door 24/7 but I try to use the front door as much as possible

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
On the 25th of December this year I was born 2015 years ago and I am an only child.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got a younger sister that I used to hate when I lived with her but get on great with now we don't.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I'm the middle of three, with two sisters. So I'm the perfect balance of intelligence and health. And not gay.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm the middle of three, with two sisters. So I'm the perfect balance of intelligence and health. And not gay.
Exactly the same configuration that Dale Winton and Louis Spence was created. Just saying. Gay.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Older, 1 sister and too fucking old to care about stupid studies like this one :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Middle child of 2 faggots, independent, I used to go to the shop when I was 6 because my older brother was too scared

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The gay thing only seems to affect those third borns who had older brothers. Luckily I have two (much) older sisters so am not a batty.

Not sure I'd say they were smarter, just more hard working, so they're now both very normal, and work as a Factory Manager and a GP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom