What Mouse?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Sitrep: Been using the logitech keyboard for over a week, the mouse for longer. Still not had to plug it in to charge. It's been rock solid.

In every way it's been a massive upgrade over the Razer shite. If @old.Osy's longevity concerns don't hit me then I'm on a winner.
why dont you use a razor with a dongle ... I have yet to find a mouse that has 12 side buttons and more comfortable / versatile (the Trinity)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
why dont you use a razor with a dongle ...
I did, it was still pap. You could switch between bluetooth or wifi dongle and it still dropped all the time. And it ran out of battery really quickly too. And the buttons started going faster than they should have.

I'm really unhappy with Razer quality, they've shot their bolt completely with me. The logitech stuff is streets ahead from what I've seen so far.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I did, it was still pap. You could switch between bluetooth or wifi dongle and it still dropped all the time. And it ran out of battery really quickly too. And the buttons started going faster than they should have.

I'm really unhappy with Razer quality, they've shot their bolt completely with me. The logitech stuff is streets ahead from what I've seen so far.
Cannot remember what keyboard and mouse I have on my desktop (I know it is a mechanical keyboard), so next time I need to go for a piss (won't be long due to the amount of fluid intake I do) I shall take a gander.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

Dunno what you are sling with them….. Trinity is 3 years old and the wireless did 2 weeks use on the IOM without issue

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Sitrep: Been using the logitech keyboard for over a week, the mouse for longer. Still not had to plug it in to charge. It's been rock solid.

In every way it's been a massive upgrade over the Razer shite. If @old.Osy's longevity concerns don't hit me then I'm on a winner.

Yeah, the kb is amazing to use. I got linear silent switches, as I can't stand the mechanical switch clacking. The slim profile and the depth of the actuation is great, you don't need to "smash" the keys to register.

Very comfortable to use and type on.

But... the keys peel eventually, with every day use. First one started peeling in about 6-8 months of use, the one Logitech sent as replacement started peeling after 3 months. It's mostly WASD as you can imagine, since you know... I game.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dunno what you are sling with them….. Trinity is 3 years old and the wireless did 2 weeks use on the IOM without issue
Meh. I had one granddad who smoked like a chimney into his late 90's and the other lightly smoked and died in his early 70's of smoking-induced emphysema. That's the thing about build quality - a higher percentage of things fuck up, not all of 'em all of the time. I didn't do anything with them I haven't done with any other keyboard or mouse - it's just that both my razer things turned out to be shit very quicky.

But... the keys peel eventually, with every day use.
Yeah, I won't care about that as long as it still works. :)

I game way less nowadays than I used to because I've loads of other stuff to be getting on with instead. And tbh - it's really hard to find a game that gives me a new feeling nowadays. I've played so many games that new games are just old feelings wrapped up in a new skin - like watching shitty remakes of films, or Harry Potter eleventy times.

Having said that, I've been playing Diablo 4 and sort of enjoying it. Enough to stop me going outside and putting up the electric fencing for the geese anyway ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Meh. I had one granddad who smoked like a chimney into his late 90's and the other lightly smoked and died in his early 70's of smoking-induced emphysema. That's the thing about build quality - a higher percentage of things fuck up, not all of 'em all of the time. I didn't do anything with them I haven't done with any other keyboard or mouse - it's just that both my razer things turned out to be shit very quicky.

Yeah, I won't care about that as long as it still works. :)

I game way less nowadays than I used to because I've loads of other stuff to be getting on with instead. And tbh - it's really hard to find a game that gives me a new feeling nowadays. I've played so many games that new games are just old feelings wrapped up in a new skin - like watching shitty remakes of films, or Harry Potter eleventy times.

Having said that, I've been playing Diablo 4 and sort of enjoying it. Enough to stop me going outside and putting up the electric fencing for the geese anyway ;)
Fucking hell, get a webcam on that fence, I want to see the geese smoking when they hit the fence (real men would connect that direct to the mains at 240v bypassing any shit stuff like step down transformers etc).

I might even get someone to drive me to yours so I can pick a goose up and lob it at the fence for a Sunday roast (saves on cleaning the argo).

Embattle

FH is my second home
Fucking hell, get a webcam on that fence, I want to see the geese smoking when they hit the fence (real men would connect that direct to the mains at 240v bypassing any shit stuff like step down transformers etc).

I might even get someone to drive me to yours so I can pick a goose up and lob it at the fence for a Sunday roast (saves on cleaning the argo).

I demand the PPV rights to your fight....beck vs nose.

goose-with-teeth.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
that's....horrifying :(
Pussy.

;)

They're lovely animals actually. And goslings are possibly the cutest animals on the planet (for about a week).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom