What Mouse?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My Razer Pro Click just died. Not mistreated - just fucking stopped working. Quick google shows it's been happening to people.

What non-razer product do we recommend?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah, no. Ta. No razer products again. Been unimpressed all round.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I have had a Logitech G603 for years, nothing fancy but its nice and big fits my hand real good

scoop

Can't get enough of FH
FH Subscriber
I've been using the ol Logitech G305 for a good few years. Probably on the cheaper end but does the job for day to day and a bout of TF2 etc.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Yeah, no. Ta. No razer products again. Been unimpressed all round.

The build quality for the mice and headsets I've bought from them post 2013-ish have all been terrible. Their keyboards (higher end) and airpod-like Hammerhead earphones are amazing though.

The last 3 mice I had just died on me. 2 were due to circuits just not responding and 1 was because some flimsy plastic inside had worn out and wasn't reparable or salvageable.

Sticking with Logitech for mice and Steelseries for headsets from now on!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Logitech g pro wireless or the superlight version.

reasonable price, on sale comes down to £65, reliable + good warranty from logi.

Syri

FH is my second home
I've got the Logitech G602 lightspeed, and don't have the charging mat. It works fine, lasts at least a couple of weeks without charging. When it does need to charge, the cable goes in the front, and doesn't have to be plugged in to the PC, so it can just go to the nearest socket. It comes with a pretty long cable as well, so it's still easy to use while it charges.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Got the logitech g pro superlight. It's not as comfy as the razer but it is indeed very light and "is a mouse" :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Grr, five minutes after reading this thread my Razer Basilisk starts acting the maggot and dropping connections. @Scouse has given my mouse aids.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I'm in the deathadder corner. Even with the crappy switches, it's still a good peripheral - shape, feel, accuracy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Grr, five minutes after reading this thread my Razer Basilisk starts acting the maggot and dropping connections. @Scouse has given my mouse aids.
Yeah. Not happy with the razer wireless or bluetooth implementation of either ther mouse or keyboard.

Dropping connections a lot , and only 4 or 5 feet in a straight line from the usb dongle.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've had Logitech mice for years, they look a bit dull but they're very reliable. I'm currently on a G700s that's been extremely reliable, had it since 2014. No issues other than the occasional transmission burp (very rare).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Use a Logitech MX Master 3 for non gaming. Best mouse ever (except for games).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Same question, wireless keyboard.

Got the Razer Pro Type and it spends half it's time dropping it's connection - either wireless or bluetooth, mandating a switch to the other. That's not the annoying thing (can live with that as it's a switch and easy to do) but what's really fucking annoying is that occasionally one of the keys stops working. It's not broken, it just "stops" for a while and comes back later.

Today it's the spacebar. It'll start working later, everything else is working OK. But it's the fucking spacebar ffs :eek:

Razer shit is shit.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have a Corsair K57 keyboard and it's very nice and not mad expensive (from memory it was a HUGE price jump to the next one up).

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
My old logitech mouse gave up the ghost a few months ago and I got a HyperX Pulsefire "Haste" after absolutely 0 research. Pros: Its cabled and very light. Cons: it does not obey its huge configuration program for DPI settings. I can make the LEDs go any colour I want but change the built-in DPI? Denied! :(

Embattle

FH is my second home
I use a Razer Naga Trinity mouse, it allows me to slot on different sides with various amounts of buttons for the type of game I've playing.

As for keyboard I have a Corsair Strafe RGB but I would be reluctant to buy it again as the WSAD keys wore off within 6 months, Corsair called that normal wear and tear.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Got myself a Logitech G915. Was on offer (@£146 !). Feels nice. Very thin and sits on my lap good whilst I have my feet up :)

Lets see how long it lasts.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So far it's eleventy times better than the razer stuff. I've been using it all weekend on and off and am tossing it off today - played Diablo 4 since 9:30am. Still at 85% battery. By now I'd have been plugging in the razer (in between connection drops etc.).

Mouse is still going strong too. Rarely needs a charge. Comfy.

Lets see how they are after 12 months :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Got myself a Logitech G915. Was on offer (@£146 !). Feels nice. Very thin and sits on my lap good whilst I have my feet up :)

Lets see how long it lasts.

Should've asked first. I'm on my 2nd G815, as I've RMAed the first one (same keyboard as G915, just wired), and the caps start to peel off after mere months. In itself, it's a wonderful keyboard, but the quality of the caps is abhorrent.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I use a Razer Naga Trinity mouse, it allows me to slot on different sides with various amounts of buttons for the type of game I've playing.

As for keyboard I have a Corsair Strafe RGB but I would be reluctant to buy it again as the WSAD keys wore off within 6 months, Corsair called that normal wear and tear.
This! Also have a wireless razer naga v2 hyperspeed for travelling.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So far it's eleventy times better than the razer stuff. I've been using it all weekend on and off and am tossing it off today - played Diablo 4 since 9:30am. Still at 85% battery. By now I'd have been plugging in the razer (in between connection drops etc.).

Mouse is still going strong too. Rarely needs a charge. Comfy.

Lets see how they are after 12 months :)
How the fuck does one toss off a computer mouse? Asking for a friend....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sitrep: Been using the logitech keyboard for over a week, the mouse for longer. Still not had to plug it in to charge. It's been rock solid.

In every way it's been a massive upgrade over the Razer shite. If @old.Osy's longevity concerns don't hit me then I'm on a winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom