What Mobile

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Im soon looking to upgrade my mobile. I have had Sony Ericssons for my last 3 phones and I currently have the K810i.

I do like the Ericssons for the PC Suite, but the latest phones have crap cameras even tho the megapixels are more.

What other phones are about with good cameras and good calender etc that can be synced?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
SE X1?

Or wait for the G905 for 8 mega pixel loveliness.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Unfortunately the number of megapixels is not a good indication of the quality of the camera. A 1 megapixel camera will have enough pixels for a 1000 x 1000 pixel image which is roughly the size of a normal computer screen. Adding more pixels won't really make the image clearer you need a decent lens.

The quality of the lenses their size and separation is what will give you a good focused image. Unfortunately mobile phones don't often list the specifications of the lenses for their cameras. A couple of basic suggestions:
A glass lens will produce a better quality picture than a plastic lens.
And the bigger the lens the more light it should be able to focus so the better picture.
Unless you can find proper specs I guess the best thing is to look for reviews and see what people say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom