What is your battlecry?

Meowmix

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know if this has been posted before, but oh well :D

Site: http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

Apparently mine is:

Lo! Who is that, running over the wasteland! It is Meowmix, hands clutching two hardened pitas! She howls apocalyptically:

"I'm going to flog you in such an unsafe manner, you will polymorph into a popsicle!"

Meowmix -x-

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
Zang! Who is that, skulking out of the icy wasteland! It is Kenniii, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He howls vengefully:

"I'm seriously going to hump you so utterly, your momma won't recognize you!!!"

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
Zang! Who is that, striding amidst the hotel lobby! It is Adrianicus, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a bloodthirsty roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you until the Earth stands still!!!"

:eek2:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
ea, verily: Who is that, running out of the mini-mall parking lot! It is Judas, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a vengeful cry, his voice cometh

"I'm going to flog you like a first grade teacher!!!"

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking out of the candy store! It is Bugz, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a low scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to smash you until you are no longer smashable!"

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Lo! Who is that, running over the steppes! It is Loonatik, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He screams thunderously:

"I'm seriously going to flog you like it's my job, and throw you out the window!!"

:wanker:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Striding out of the hotel lobby, clutching a thorned whip, cometh Galoma! And he gives a mighty bellow:

"I'm seriously going to bludgeon you into the fast lane!!"

hmm whats "bludgeon"... gotta look it up ^^

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
Hark! Who is that, rampaging through the terrain! It is Sparkimus, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I bring darkness and mayhem like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!!"

Enties

Fledgling Freddie
uhm

Who is that, sprinting amidst the fields! It is Wylan, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a vengeful cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fuck you until your anus and mouth reverse their functions!!"

:fluffle:

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
erm, lol.

Stalking amidst the hotel lobby, attacking with a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Novac! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I sow darkness and discord until my loins find satisfaction!!!"

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
My battlecry is silence. Then comes a fight. And when I leave the battlefield, cryings of fallen enemies climbs to the sky. But at that time I am already far away bringing another pain among pagans.

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Zang! Who is that, rampaging across the fields! It is Bjorne, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! He screams apocalyptically:

"I'm going to punch you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!!!"

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Skulking along the plains, attacking with a thorned whip, cometh Zita! And she gives a low cry:

"I'm going to smash you into your own personal hell!!!"

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Sprinting on the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Veno! And he gives a mighty bellow:

"I'm going to hump you until you shit molton lava, and add a notch to my bedpost!!!"

:p

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Stalking across the tundra, brandishing a bladed baseball bat, cometh Lookdaddy! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm going to bruise you until you acquire caulrophobia, and grin like a fucking maniac!" :p

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
think i got a rather nice1

Zang! Who is that, running across the mountains! It is Odeaan, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a mighty roar, his voice cometh:

"This one's for you, mom! Skulls will be fucked for Satan!!!"

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Adrianicus said:
Zang! Who is that, striding amidst the hotel lobby! It is Adrianicus, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a bloodthirsty roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you until the Earth stands still!!!"

:eek2:

Oh that brings back memories!

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, verily: Who is that, running through the tarmac! It is Addrey, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a mighty scream, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to bruise you until you bleed out your eyes, and throw you out the window!!"

OMG! how very me!

Wat do you mean I have an hormonal imbalance??????????

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
"I'm going to cram objects into you from every conceivable angle!"

Páll

Fledgling Freddie
Zang! Who is that, skulking on the freeway! It is Pall, hands clutching a burning branch! He howls apocalyptically:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I slice through beating hearts with God on my side!!"

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Striding on the steppes, wielding a meaty axe, cometh Methos! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I desecrate until everything has croaked!"

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
well I did few char names and my real nick so here we go:

Who is that, rampaging along the cliffs! It is Teamdims, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a mighty scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!"

Hark! Who is that, stalking over the fields! It is Bufferboten, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He roars homicidally:

"I'm going to wrap you in bacon, and throw you on the grill!!!"

Who is that, striding across the tarmac! It is Tusindben, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a gutteral bellow, his voice cometh:

"Hail the blood-letting! I hereby snap and go berzerk!"

Striding over the tarmac, wielding two hardened pitas, cometh Bufferbotenbuffbot! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to turn you into part of my balanced breakfast!!!"

Hark! Who is that, rampaging out of the tundra! It is Dimster, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He roars ominously:

"I'm going to clobber you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!"

and finaly...
Zang! Who is that, sprinting along the terrain! It is Dimmer, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! And with a low howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to flog you until you're pissing shit!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom