What is your battlecry?

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

have a look here's mine:

Hark! Who is that, striding amidst the wasteland! It is Plomien, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He bellows thunderously:

"In the name of malice, I slice through beating hearts like a mad dog who can only get madder!!"

Xplo

Banned
Xplo:
Running on the mountains, attacking with a meaty axe, cometh Xplo! And he gives a cruel cry:

"I'm going to contort you like a wrecking ball!!!"

Effi:
Prowling along the tundra, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh Effi! And she gives a cruel howl:

"I'm going to spackle you with wasabi!!"

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
hehe quite some funny ones there!

Mine:
"I'm going to hump you so forcibly, you will polymorph into a bag of marshmallows!

rofl

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking over the mountains! It is Archeon, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He roars gutterally:

"I'm going to beat you like a wrecking ball, and trade you for a candy bar!!"

I prefer the classic

"Bwahahahaaa, run in fear peasents for i am here to burn your crops and rape your virgins"

Much more fear-insuing. :D

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
Who is that, striding over the wasteland! It is Nichneven, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a booming roar, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!!!"

>.>

oh yes, forgot Lico:

Lo! Who is that, stalking through the tarmac! It is Licorice, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! She grunts apocalyptically:

"I'm going to beat you harder than God thought possible!"

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking out of the hotel lobby! It is Damon, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a spectacular roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to contort you with such disregard for common sense, I will be high on life for years to come!!"

But I realy prefere :

" For Glory and Beer !!!!!! "

Slu

Fledgling Freddie
Battlecry? :D

I don't have a battlecry .. I always run away and tries to hide while screaming like a little girl :(

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Lo! Who is that, running out of the desert! It is Serbitar, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with an ominous grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fuck you until I am off parole, and trade you for a candy bar!!!"

:D

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Who is that, skulking through the fields! It is Cauldron, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He roars vengefully:

"I'm going to fuck you into your own personal hell, then steal your lederhosen!"

All your lederhosen are belong to us!

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Who is that, rampaging over the hotel lobby! It is Aremeriel, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a mighty scream, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to torment you with such disregard for common sense, you will wake up from the Matrix!"

Hmmmmmm......

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Stalking along the plains, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Addlcove! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm going to smash you with such reckless abandon, you will polymorph into a purple worm!"

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Closest thing I have to a battlecry...hmm...probably the "HAMSTER POWER!" macro on my Berserker.

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Sprinting amidst the hotel lobby, clutching a burning branch, cometh Ssera! And he gives a mighty roar:

"I'm going to beat the flaming shit out of you!!!"

hmm... that's quite close to the truth actually :rolleyes:

oh and:

Zang! Who is that, striding out of the steppes! It is Arardolath, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He grunts gutterally:

"As sure as predators devour prey, the enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"

pity I don't carry a vorpal blade... (isn't that from Jabberwocky?)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Old char Amuse:

Zang! Who is that, sprinting along the candy store! It is Amuse, hands clutching a mighty sword! He howls vengefully:

"I'm going to hump you so hard, your pets won't recognize you!"

Ocliar:

Sprinting along the fields, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a reflective halberd, cometh Ocilar! And he gives a cruel roar:

"I'm seriously going to exfoliate you to the bone!"

Tiawhyn

Fledgling Freddie
for my shade :

Running out of the icy wasteland, attacking with a reflective halberd, cometh Enait! And he gives an ominous scream:

"This one's for you, mom! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!!"

:eek7:

ki'ap

Fledgling Freddie
Rampaging amidst the tundra, wielding a meaty axe, cometh Galewyr! And she gives a booming bellow:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

oO

and for my scout

Who is that, running along the tarmac! It is Thya, hands clutching a reflective halberd! She howls gutterally:

"I'm going to pummel you until you pee fire, and plunge you into financial ruin!!!"

i think i might use that first one modified slighty into "Ha ha you damn <race> i'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

/me goes off to make macro

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Pet name :
You in some shit now, muhfuh! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!!

Actual ingame name:
I'm going to defoul you so utterly, Jesus himself will forsake you!!!"

Either way, i think i'd scare only myself :eek7:

Edit : ahhh, tis slightly more scary if you dont misread annihilation as anal lotion ;o

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
for my eld

Stalking on the freeway, carrying a meaty axe, cometh Smellyhairybumhole! And he gives a spectacular howl:

"I'm going to make you cry like the bitchiest bitch!"

for my shade

Hark! Who is that, running through the plains! It is Plocanna, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a low grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you beyond the end of time, and grin like a fucking maniac!!"

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Who is that, stalking across the mountains! It is Bagloor, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He screams gutterally:

"I'm going to pound you with such reckless abandon, the Earth will spin twice as fast!!!" :touch:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Prowling on the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Zebolt! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"I'm going to spank you so heinously, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!!"
:twak:

SilverHood

FH is my second home
For korvarn: "I'm going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!!!"

Nice

though my daoc warcry was usually

"inc"

:p

Thundercat

Fledgling Freddie
My Cleric:

Lo! Who is that, stalking amidst the candy store! It is Thundercat, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with an ominous cry, her voice cometh:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I burn with the holy fires of destruction!"

And the Necro:

Striding along the cliffs, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Misu! And she gives a cruel scream:

"I'm going to spank you like it's a new extreme sport!!"

Hmm... Someone must of been in my favourite camp for Misu :D

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Prowling on the mountains, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a studded crowbar, cometh Cyradix! And he gives an ominous roar:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I pillage like a mad dog who can only get madder!!"

And my blade :

Skulking over the wasteland, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh Isharo! And he gives a gutteral grunt:

"For the love of carnage and discord, you are made of meat and I am very hungry!!!"

Retrakith

Banned
Zang! Who is that, skulking over the tarmac! It is Gimp, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He roars thunderously:

"I'm going to exfoliate you to the bone!!"

nooooooo! dont kill me :twak:

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Zang! Who is that, rampaging over the desert! It is Sharpo, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a cruel grunt, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat you beyond the end of time!!!"

PHEAR!!1

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Zang! Who is that, running through the tarmac! It is Sissyfoo, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a gutteral howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to contort you until your anus and mouth reverse their functions!!!"

:D Fucking hells yea!! Roar!! :D

Zang! Who is that, stalking on the cliffs! It is Stupendous Man, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with an ominous grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to make tacos with your corpse!!!"

Hee hee! :D

Sprinting amidst the candy store, wielding a mighty sword, cometh Mordtreth! And he gives a gutteral grunt:

"Hail the blood-letting! Skulls will be fucked for Satan!!!"

Right, I think that my little paladin has spent too much time at the forge. Poor guy has gone psycho. :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom