What is wrong with hib

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
feck off, the four oaks is a kip, slangin basterds in there too, u woodnt catch even my dead body in there havin a pint

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
I must carry on this thread and its views

WTF is wrong with u ppl, ur not hibs... the community since i played has gone SEVERLY down hill, u give a shit about nothing but urselves
tonight i created a bg to take back our relic from the fuckin albs and i got 11 ppl.. yes thats right ELEVEN PEOPLE

Now.. i know most of u have jobs and the like and we all have social lives.. but this was at 7 to 8pm, WTF are u guys doing at 7 to 8pm? ur bridge camping, poc grouping doing whatever in rvr except RvR'ing, what the fucks the point?

u ppl disgust me, ur not hibs.. ur just, lazy fuckers, if u ppl ever join warhammer, dont join chaos, i dont want u on my side of the boarder, infact goto the other side, cus alteast then i know ill get easy fuckin kills and can kill u all by the dozen

tonight, bolg T1 was taken (thank u to the HIBS to actually did it) and then becuase we cudnt afford the defence it lasted for.. the guts of 5 seconds, literally about 5 seconds, after the 5 seconds the tower was on fire.. and after that about 10 seconds more it was alb again (again thank u to the hibs that took it in the first place) but the rest of u, i dont know what u are, i dont care what u are, but ur NOT HIBS

Whats wrong with hib, ill tell ya whats wrong with hib... its fat, its lazy and it does nothing to protect itself

ALB AND MID, HIB IS OPEN TO ATTACK, GO FOR IT

now atleast i can sit back an watch some sort of fireworks, and maybe now hib will get its finger out of that sorry excuse for a hole and get its legs moving, that means ALL OF U, every single one of u that goes into the hib banner

ur one of these motivational guru's right? u got any wallmart shares?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom