What is this world coming to?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Furr said:
I don't care what anyone says, Im all for the Welfare State, but it should be set up in such a way that its there in an emergency, Not if someone can't bothered. If they can't be bothered then they should suffer.

thats the same as in Africa last i heard, best way imo. it would seem being a chav or being a criminal or being someone who doesnt abide by the law is the best way to live.

- you get free money
- you are more well off than the person you just batterd or stole from
- you get to walk around like a ****, breaking the law left right and centre knowing no one will do a damn thing about it
- if there is enough of you, no one will tell you to f-off.

think we need bounty hunters tbh. hell, i would do it for free.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
mank said:
i wear fred perry, ben sherman, stone island. doesn't make me a chav, does it?

It means you look like one. You only become one when you hang around in chav-clone-groups acting in an anti-social way. To my mind, though, even wanting to look like a chav is very questionable. Perhaps you should call upon the services of Trinny and Suzanna for a make-over? :D

Damini

Part of the furniture
Is it the fault of the people on welfare, or the welfare system, that makes you better off staying at home doing nothing?

Human nature = route of least resistance weighed against greatest personal profit.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Turamber said:
It means you look like one. You only become one when you hang around in chav-clone-groups acting in an anti-social way. To my mind, though, even wanting to look like a chav is very questionable. Perhaps you should call upon the services of Trinny and Suzanna for a make-over? :D

ben sherman was originally a mod label, the only fred perry stuff i wear is plain polo shirts and stone island is a casual label.

chav's started wearing them and now people automatically associate labels which have nothing to do with anti-social behaviour (well, maybe stone island does) with a bunch of council estate *****

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
Turamber said:

Not everyone likes Moleskin jeans and ill fitting hawain shirts my man!

rynnor

Rockhound
Uncle Sick said:
How legal are tasers in the UK?

advanced-taser-m26-large.jpg

They DO hurt.. or so I heard.

Highly Illegal in the uk for a number of years - still - better than carrying a knife though people with a weak heart can die from the shock but its very rare (mostly druggy's whose abuse has knackered their hearts).

Incidentally you can make a stun weapon from any camera that has a flash...

rynnor

Rockhound
Furr said:
Basically its the offspring of poor people, who have no ambition, are disallutioned(sp?) to their place in society and vent their short comings or and envy of people who work in anti social ways. Its been made worse because now the poor people have realised that the more children they have the more money they get from the state and they can live a nice lifestyle with their million chav bastard kids without ever having to goto work.

Sterilize the work shy - saves em the effort of raising kids...

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Personaly, I believe chavs are the sports suited wearing type with a burberry cap and their tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks. Chavettes have their hair pulled tight back in the "council estate face-lift" style and wear massive gold hoop earring, with "Vikki" across the middle, bought with their JSA from Elizabeth Duke in Argos.

At a more basic level, however, I think its an attitude thing. All people that I would class as a "chav" are the ones who believe utterly they are something far more amazing than they actually are.

So, that's Bohdi, leggy, Throd, TdC, rynnor, Mank..........:p

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
/me jangles Elizabeth Duke bracelet at Staz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom